- Welt- und serverweite erstmalige Erfolge.
- Es wird Ranglisten geben.
- Es könnte sichtbare Gegenstände an einem Charakter geben, die sich auf Titel oder Erfolge beziehen.
It redefines what the players will experience in an MMORPG to come into a wilderness that is devoid of really any structure outside of what the community creates themselves; and then what can be created can be changed, if they want to experience a storyline that's been seen on another server, but you're fighting a dragon because you're near a mountain and the other server's fighting a Kraken because they're near the coast and you want to fight that Kraken because of its drop table. If you want to meta it or because you just want that under your belt: to be the server first to take out that Kraken and you have yet to develop the node there, it's incumbent upon you to manifest that in the game. – Steven Sharif
- Soziale Organisationen.
- Node-Belagerungen / Events
There's social organizations, there's religions, there's Mayor, there's Kings and Queens, there's Guild Leaders, there's Guild officers: All of those can incorporate particular types of titles that grant you access to certain things; and that's part of our risk versus reward. That's part of our not everybody gets a trophy. These are achievements that we want you to strive for and there's plenty of those types of achievements within the game because there's lots of nodes and there's lots of different pseudo factions that exist that you get to identify and say "Oh I'd like to do that particular thing very well and better than others." And you can strive to do so. – Steven Sharif
Node government titles
- Priester, Bischöfe oder Akolythen in bestimmten Tempeln.
- Patron Gildenleiter leader.
- Oberster Kopfgeldjäger.
- This design may have changed.
- We're gonna keep track of the history of the world so that we can tell people the story up to the current day. A player who's brand new, who's come in at the six-month mark can take a look at each server, what each server has done, how each server has tackled the storyline; and they can decide for themselves what community they want to join; what version of the world that they want to take part in. – Jeffrey Bard
- Scribes may be able to collect and record information about the events of the world as they see it from their point of view.
- We're going to leverage tech that captures at the moment when something server-first is done in the story arc; and those will be recorded on these memory fragments that players can collect within the game through their experiences and relive potentially. – Steven Sharif
- Information about the world will be presented directly to players through the world map UI. Previously the Library was used to access information about the world, such as the history of significant narrative events, locations of gatherable resources, dungeons, and POIs.
- In the past we talked about having a library that was capable of facilitating players exchanging information for map data like that, but we've moved a little bit more in a direction of just presenting that information up front to the player, because travel is such a meaningful portion of the game and we don't have fast travel. So, I think that for Alpha-2 what's planned is that we're going to be showcasing the intricate details of services offered at these node locations from just a UI presentation standpoint within the map. – Steven Sharif
Players can use the Library to access information, including (but not limited to) the following:
Relikte sind Errungenschaften für einen Knotenpunkt, die im Laufe der Zeit freigeschaltet werden. Sie ermöglichen es den Bürgern des Knotenpunkts, bestimmte legendäre Gegenstände herzustellen und Fortschritte in bestimmten legendären Questreihen zu erzielen.
The four Ancient artifacts of Verra were originally discovered by King Atrax in his pursuit of the power of The Essence. These artifacts were in close alignment to The Essence on Verra due to their proximity to the ley lines of Essence spread across the world. These artifacts were originally housed in the vault of Fallow's Hold, which is one of the great dungeons of Ashes of Creation, located near the capital city of the ancient Toren empire, Torall. They are now considered relics that can be acquired by nodes and housed in their reliquary.
- The Golden Chalice was believed to bring everlasting life but was actually allowing the corruption of manipulating The Essence to enter the soul through the physical representation of drinking something.
- The Crown represented a direct link The Ancients had into the thought process of King Atrax that the Ancients were able to manipulate.
- The Sword brought unusual power through manipulation of the evil side of the Essence, which is how Atrax maintained his dominance over his people: through physical might, essentially striking down any foe that opposed him among his administration.
- The Staff enabled Atrax to project his magic across great distances, which enabled him to extend his power and manipulation throughout the lands of Verra and allowed him to maintain vigilance over his realm.
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Number of PvP deaths.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
- Dungeon completed.
- Schlachtzüge completed.
- PvP kills.
- Karawanen raided.
- Sammeln activity.
- We have many dreams that we want to do with game-to-web and game-to-mobile in regards to showing stats and being making things shareable for you. We know how social media works; how sharing content with friends works. But those things will come in due time. – Margaret Krohn
Trophäen-Park is an area within Stadt, Großstadt or Metropole nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
- Liveübertragung, 15. Mai 2017 (44:10).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (59:23).
- Liveübertragung, 22. Mai 2017 (28:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-07-09 (47:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-06-25 (1:35:08).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (23:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (37:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (58:18).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (55:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:02:46).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Kickstarter packages.
- Blog: Know Your Nodes - Scientific Node Type
- Interview, 2018-04-20 (9:20).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-09-29 (1:14:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (51:37).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-01-27 (4:18).
- Liveübertragung, 5. Mai 2017 (28:09).
- Liveübertragung, 12. Mai 2017 (49:50).
- Liveübertragung, 9. Februar 2018 (29:26).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (52:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-08 (15:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-08 (00:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-08 (07:58).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:47:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-05-31 (2:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (58:50).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (44:10).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:35:58).