- Entwicklungspfade innerhalb Allianzen.
- Gilden die gemeinsame Dienstleistungen mit Allianzmitgliedern teilen.
- Allianzen können Verbindungen zu Knotenpunkten erstellen.
Content that revolves around alliances specifically and progression within the development of that alliance; and the ability to share some common services between guilds that are part of that alliance. I think that additionally allowing alliances to toggle certain relationships with nodes as an interaction is beneficial. That's going to provide an interesting dynamic for players who are either members of the particular node that has the relationship established or members of the Alliance. So I think that obviously building systems is is about creating the channels by which these players can form bonds and the more layers you have around those channels of bonding between the different guilds or players, the more sustainable that relationship. – Steven Sharif
- Sobald eine Allianz erstellt ist, kann der Gildenanführer bis zu drei weitere Gilden der Allianz hinzufügen.
- Es gibt keine Mitgliederbeschränkung innerhalb von Allianzen, lediglich maximal vier Gilden dürfen in einer Allianz sein.
- Gildenanführer können Ressourcen in eine Gildenallianz Bank umverteilen.
- Es gibt allianzspezifische Abenteuerreihen.
- Mitglieder einer Allianz haben einen geteilten Chat Kanal.
- Allianzen haben Verbindungen und Ausrüstungsgegenstände die erworben werden können.
- Gilden können auch Handelsabkommen gründen.
You can only invite a number of guilds to the alliance before you must form a new alliance; and then those alliance can have a de facto friendship but they won't have any game component of connection. What the alliance system would allow is pooling of resources into by guild leaders into an alliance guild alliance bank. Will allow certain participation in different quest lines. It will allow common area chat for members and it will allow affiliations and gear that can be attained as well. – Steven Sharif
We have a specific system that relates to being able to invite another guild into an alliance that sets a flag on those characters with regards to being able to combat them, being able to share a chat system with them, being able to participate in specific types of quests and/or alliance warehouses and guild homes; with regards to the relationship of castle sieges and participating in node warfare and node activities. If you're not in an alliance with someone, you're in a neutral state so to speak. You can have trade agreements between different guilds and then you can also have Guild Wars which shows a state of war between you guys. I think that's the baseline of how we're going to develop interaction between guilds. – Steven Sharif
Da Schnellreisen sehr limitiert ist, müssen Gilden gut vorausplanen, damit sich die richtigen Mitglieder zur richtigen Zeit am richtigen Ort befinden. Allianzen mit anderen Gilden werden dies vereinfachen.
There's going to be some mechanics at play that could have even Alliance Wars so to speak: A war between guilds and a war between alliances maybe. When we delve into the blog about Guild Wars we're going to talk about alliances. – Steven Sharif
- For node sieges, citizens of the node or provincial nodes being attacked are automatically registered as defenders.
- There are many reasons to participate as an ally in the attack or defence of other nodes.
- Social bonds.
Many incentives exist that can benefit your node and yourself personally by participating in the attack or defense of cities. These range from titles, to items, to materials, to money. Additionally, aiding others may help you strengthen bonds when your assets are threatened. – Steven Sharif
There is guild affiliation, there's party affiliation, there's a raid affiliation, alliance affiliation, there's a citizenship affiliation, there's society affiliation, there's religious affiliation. All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Steven Sharif