Altar of Silence
Those seeking to join the ranks of the seers must show they possess a latent affinity for divining. Though analog tools are indispensable, a spiritual connection is also necessary. Thus, novices enter this altar, where they sit amid the quiet and attempt to bring themselves closer to the heavens. Promising aspirants have claimed to have glimpsed the night sky clearly and more keenly within their mind than with their own eyes, even if only for moments. Only then will a novice be ascend into their ranks.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes and mounts may also be accessible in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif