Altar of the Venerated
Within the farthest corner of the Groves of the Slumbering Shade lies the Altar of the Venerated. A testament to the enduring nature of life itself, countless Empyrean pilgrims come to pray under the ever-watchful gaze of the grove's protectors, giving thanks to the shelter and prosperity that the wood's power helps to maintain. The altar is indescribably ancient, constructed by the Empyreans of eld. So long as it stands, it serves as a beacon of hope to the nation, and to many of those without.
- Pets, Mounts, Costumes, Armor, Buildings and Accessories sold in the cosmetic store are skins.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif