Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale
- This is a last man standing PvP combat mode.
- Weapons and armor found in the world have unique skills associated with them. These interact with the terrain from defensive, offensive and utility standpoints.
- Players can build buildings and structures such as watchtowers, defensive pillboxes and arcane structures.
- Everything in the world apart from rocks and trees is destructible.
It's going to have a lot of high octane energy and activity. It's going to be very streamable. It's going to be no NDA. There's going to be a lot of different weapons and skills that were going to be testing. Each of the weapons and armor that you can find in the world are going to have unique spells and skills associated with them that interact with the terrain from a defensive standpoint, from a utility standpoint, from an offensive standpoint. It's going to be able for you to build buildings, complete structures, watchtowers and defensive pillboxes type structures: Arcane structures. You're going to have a lot of fun activity there. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- 2 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale corruption storm
- 3 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse combat
- 4 Alpha-1 Gruppengrößen
- 5 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse item rarities
- 6 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse progression
- 7 Weapon and armor skills
- 8 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse potions
- 9 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse map
- 10 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse system requirements
- 11 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse user interface
- 12 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse easter eggs
- 13 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale gameplay
- 14 Screenshots
- 15 Alpha-1
- 16 Community guides
- 17 Siehe auch
- 18 Externe Verweise
- 19 Einzelnachweise
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is a matchmaking-based arena style testing phase with three primary game modes.
- 6.25 km2 map size.
- Possibly a revised Weapon use ability system.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing modes will be implemented side-by-side with Ashes of Creation.
- Use the Charakter-Erstellung to create and save characters for use in the full game.
- Establish Spielerbehausungen and save Möbel arrangements for use in the full game.
- Alpha-1 testers will test each arena mode for a month before that mode is granted to all registered users.
- This mode will continue during development and post launch.
Steam really provides a great platform that reaches a lot of different users all of which you know exists in different demographics and interests; and it makes sense from a matchmaking game standpoint for a game like APOC to really funnel as many players as possible, because it gives us the most amount of data. It allows us to kickoff matches very regularly and it also introduces people who might not normally be introduced this early on to what Ashes of Creation is as a IP. As a MMORPG development it gives us access to those people. So that was really kind of what led us to you know change our minds with regards to our approach to steam with Apocalypse. With regards to the MMORPG, there are currently still no plans for the MMORPG to be on steam. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse release schedule
|APOC||Ashes of Creation Apocalypse arena stress test (NDA).||September 7, 2018.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale (NDA lifted).||October 19, 2018.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse open beta.||December 18, 2018.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle siege mode.||To be announced.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode.||To be announced.|
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse limited testing sessions
- Testing is open to all registered users.
- The latest patch will is available from the Ashes of Creation website from Monday, August 19 at 2PM PDT.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse is available for download on Steam from Monday, August 19, 2019 at 2PM PDT.
- Solo and squad game modes of battle royale are available on North American (East), European (Central), and Asian (Singapore) servers.
- Players in this test may queue up with eachother, even if they are in different regions.
- Players may still access to everything they have earned previously from their Adventurer’s path, however overall progress will be reset.
- This test will have a placeholder "Test Compendium", with Adventurer’s paths and Legendary paths that only contain XP-related rewards.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse servers
For this play test, no matter where you download and play from, you will be able to queue up and play with your friends from around the world.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale corruption storm
|Time (mm:ss)||Circle number||Duration (mm:ss)|
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse combat
- A hot key can be used to toggle reticle mode on and off.
- Left mouse click is used for basic weapon attacks.
- Right mouse click is used as a "focus" button. It can also be used to activate root motion attacks for melee.
- Combat targeting uses hitbox registration in three separate regions: Upper body, lower body and head.
- Certain weapons and skills have ADS (Aim Down Sights) functionality.
There will be aim down sights. You may have seen it that you can aim down sights on weapons; and there will be scopes on like crossbows and stuff that - arcane scopes - that you can use. – Steven Sharif
- Time-to-kill in the Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale testing mode is adapted for a traditional Battle Royale setting.
- The developers do not want one-shots in the final MMORPG.
- If headshots are implemented, they will be along the lines of a higher critical chance.
The idea behind headshot in the MMORPG is that, if we do implement headshots - part of this testing is to determine if we will - but if we were to implement headshots it will be along the lines of a higher critical chance. So basically hitting a skillshot on the head will increase significantly the opportunity for that damage to be critical. Will they one-shot? Absolutely not. – Steven Sharif
- Players relying on tab skills will have a fixed critical hit chance every time they use an ability or weapon.
- Players using action-based skills are going to rely on getting a head shot or hitting a critical spot on the opponent.
So if you take a look at like kind of what a head shot represents: A head shot is basically a critical hit; and players who are relying on tab skills will have that critical hit chance baked into their character. They will have that fixed chance every time they use an ability or use a spell or swing a weapon; and then somebody who is kind of preferring you know action based, in order to get that crit, they're not gonna be relying necessarily on their stats they're gonna be relying on whether they get a headshot or not, or are able to hit that critical spot on that character. So that's kind of the direction that we're going in that way. Again, it's gonna be hybridized so there's gonna be a little bit of both happening in both places. – Jeffrey Bard
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse combat animations
The follow-through on some of the root animations and attacks feel a little floaty. A little sticky, yeah. So we are adjusting that as it is. Over the past month we've also seen feedback on the hitscan related to melee weapons and we've adjusted that into a cone. – Steven Sharif
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale will have party sizes of up to 5.
- Guild mode will have parties of raids of up to 20.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges will have parties of 5 within a raid, with 5 raids for each of the two teams.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode will have a party size of 5 with a total of ten groups, making for 50 players.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse item rarities
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse progression
- A new chapter will be released every 10 weeks.
- Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- Daily and weekly quests will allow players to gain up to 50 levels (matching the intended level cap for the Ashes of Creation MMORPG).
- Advancing through these levels allows players to unlock unique cosmetic rewards, such as weapon skins.
You're going to have an adventuring path and that adventuring path is going to come with weekly quests and daily quests that you can participate in that will be available for the Castle sieges for the Horde and for the Battle Royale; and as you complete these quests you're going to gain experience; and right now you have up to 50 levels, which matches the intended cap for Ashes of Creation. Fifty levels of the adventure path that you can advance in; and as you advance in each of these levels you're going to be unlocking certain assets, such as these weapon skins. Now the great thing about player's progress in Apocalypse is that you will share the same account from Apocalypse to Ashes of Creation the MMORPG and anything that you earn in Apocalypse will be in Ashes of Creation the MMORPG- a unique as a skin exactly: A skin that you will have access to for helping us test write Apocalypse and preparing these different Alpha and Beta stages for Ashes of Creation. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse lore
- Some unlucky citizens didn't quite make it through the gateways in time and fell back to the planet to fight for survival. This underpins the battle royale mode.
- Certain citizens are fighting for control over Castles that they believe to be last bastions of defense against the forces of corruption. This underpins the castle siege mode.
- The last stand against the forces of corruption takes place in the horde mode.
Initially you're playing the Battle Royale you're a part of the last group of survivors to try to leave Verra. And as you're leaving you get cut off. The slipstream ends and you start falling back to the planet. Now the activities that occur and the fighting amongst yourselves is a result of the influence of corruption: Corrupting your soul basically; and as we move into the Castle Siege mode that's where you see the survivors now trying to seek refuge in some of the last defendable bastions of of society. So you're kind of fighting over those for your families and your friends to get into that keep to try to ride out the storm so to say; and that's what the Castle Siege is predicated on. Then moving into the Hordes is this is now the final showdown. How long can you last? And that's kind of the narrative behind Apocalypse as a whole. – Steven Sharif
- Chapter 1 is called The Exodus. It takes part in the initial stages of the fall and sets the scene for upcoming chapters.
What happened before you came back? What did your ancestors have to go through? What did these civilizations have to endure? ... You get to experience the world of Ashes of Creation. You get to take a peek under the hood of the art assets and the style that that art will be when you play the game; and at the same time while you're doing all of that and we're hitting the servers with as many people as possible, we are continuing production and implementing new art; and we are updating those those chapters of this story; and that's what each season so speak is called for us is a chapter. In fact the first chapter of Apocalypse will be titled the Exodus. So chapter one is the Exodus and players will have an opportunity to earn unique rewards in each chapter. So that chapter's period of time is roughly ten weeks- between eight and twelve. We'll see how those go, but right now it's set for ten weeks; and every ten weeks you're going to see an introduction of new content. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse quests
- Daily and weekly quests allow players to gain up to 50 levels. Leveling allows players to unlock unique cosmetic rewards, such as weapon skins.
- Days and weeks end at midnight UTC, with weeks ending on Sunday, 23:59.
- These quests give lore that relates to the story of Verra during the fall, thousands of years before the start of the MMORPG.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse adventure paths
- The first chapter of Apocalypse is The Exodus. Between 15 and 20 cosmetic rewards are earnable in every chapter.
- There will be an optional Legendary Path that players can purchase for USD $10 per 10 weeks.
- The Legendary Path offers over 50 cosmetic rewards.
- Alpha-1 backers and Intrepid pre-order pack owners will be granted a lifetime compendium (battle pass) to the Legendary path.
- Alpha-2, Beta-1 and Beta-2 backers will have access to the first chapter's Legendary path, with over 50 cosmetics available to earn.
- Other Kickstarter, summer backers and pre-order pack owners will receive the first chapter of the legendary path for free for 70 days. 71 different cosmetic rewards can be earned starting from December 18th.
- The Legendary path will also have a shop for one-off cosmetics.
- Embers can be used in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse to purchase unique cosmetics or to purchase the Legendary adventure path.
- All Adventure paths in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse allow players to earn embers just for playing. Those embers will carry over into the MMORPG.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing will entitle players to achieve unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Griffin, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Night Hunter. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse signup gift
- This will apply to all regions and all currently registered accounts.
- The gift will be a cosmetic accessory.
Weapon and armor skills
- Swapping between weapons will allow players to access the different skills on their hotbar.
- Certain armor pieces have utility and defensive skills, such as like Camouflage, Polymorph and Battlefield wall.
- Weapons are tied to one specific skill in early testing, but this may change.
Weapons will have skills associated with them and they'll will rest on a hot bar and you can swap between the weapons on the hot bar and that'll allow you to access the different skills. Additionally the breastplate, the leggings: Those also have skills associated with them those are more utility and defensive abilities, such as like camouflage, polymorph, battlefield wall; that kind of stuff. Those are on the armor pieces and then they are associated with right now the VC hotkeys for their abilities. – Steven Sharif
Right now weapons are tied to one specific skill; and you know that's just again because we're so early in alpha 1; but well probably be changing that as we continue to iterate and test. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapons
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapons each have an associated ability. Each weapon has three different tiers. Ranged weapons are currently hitscan based, with the exception of Nightfall, which is projectile-based. Melee weapons are currently cone hitscan based.
- Archmage's Companion
- Crossbow of Revealing
- Greatsword of Haste
- Grimoire of the Fallen Sky
- Longbow of Miasma
- Paladin's Might
- Rusty Axe
- Rusty Sword
- The Rifter
- The Silencer
- Thundering Mace
- Wand of Light
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse weapon skills
|Alacrity||For the duration of this stance, your successful attacks will increase your run speed.
|Bolt of Revealing||After activating this spell, the next bolt you fire will reveal all characters hidden by terrain, structures, or invisibility in its area of effect.
|Chain Lightning||Activate to charge your attacks with lightning - each hit can then arc between foes, dealing damage to each one.
|Chaos Meteor||Summon a meteor. Comes with an ADS (Aim Down Sights) capability. When Chaos Meteor explodes, it breaks into 2-5 magical shards, each of which has a random effect across a very large area.
|Crimson Blast||This spell will invoke a destructive cone of force and flame at enemies in front of you.
|Dunkelheit||When activated, your next arrow will explode in a cloud of darkness on impact.
|Divine Light||For the duration of this spell, your attacks will mark your foes with a divine light that can be seen for miles.
|Divine Protection||For the duration of this stance, you will take cover benind your shield's enhanced protection.
|Fire Potion||Generates a fire explosion.|
|Frost Potion||Swap your explosive potion for a potion of frost. It will burst on the first bounce, leaving an area of bitter cold that slows your enemies.
|Hemorrhage||For the duration of this stance, any hit will apply a debuff to your enemies, dealing damage to them with every step they take.
|Lifesteal||For the duration of this stance, your successful attacks will steal life from your foes, and render it unto you.
|Miasma||After you activate this spell, your next arrow will summon a dark miasma that clings to any foes that touch it, dealing damage over time.
|Silence||Applies a debuff that prevents your opponent from being able to use spells.
|Stamina Drain||For the duration of this stance, your attacks will drain your opponent's stamina and stop their stamina regen for 5 seconds.
|Stillblade ability||For the duration of this stance, your attacks will slow your opponent's movements.
|Warp Space||For the duration of this spell, any successful hit will swap your location with that of your target.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse active blocking
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse armor
- Blink Boots
- Boots of Arcanic Power
- Boots of Icy Steps
- Breastplate of the Bulwark
- Breastplate of the Dark Pact
- Catfall Boots
- Invisibility Aegis
- Legs of Arcanic Power
- Polymorphic Breastplate
- In Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale armor that has lost its damage mitigation can be recharged/repaired to restore damage mitigation points.
- In Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges armor can be replenished by an Engineer. There may also be items in the world or objectives that replenish armor for the entire team, such as one of the buffs for taking a control point.
- In Ashes of Creation (the MMORPG) armor does not function as a pool. There will be no armor bar as seen in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
What you're seeing currently in the Battle Royale feature of Apocalypse is you find armor and that gives you an armor pool and then you can regenerate your armor. What we're going to be experiencing in the castle siege form is each class will have a set amount of armor that they join the match with that's already full and a set amount of health that's already full. Upon losing armor you can either have your armor replenished by an Engineer or there there may be ability for you to find items that are in the world or there could be objectives that replenish armor for the entire team, such as one of the buffs for taking a control point. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse armor skills
|Arcanic Power||Channel raw arcane energies to instantly knock nearby foes back, deal damage, and give yourself some breathing room.
|Blink||Activate to instantly teleport yourself a short distance forward.
|Bulwark||This spell will instantly summon a wall a short distance in front of the caster. Perfect for deploying as a cover!
|Catfall||Activate to grant yourself exceptional jumping abilities, silent moving, and protection from falling damage for the duration.
|Dark Pact||For the duration of this spell, you will be immune to the effects of the corruption storm.
|Icy Steps||With this spell you will leave icy trails behind you, which will snare and slow your enemies.
|Invisibility||This spell turns you invisible for the duration, though it will cancel upon attacking, or through the use of any other spells.
|Polymorph||Transform yourself into a harmless inanimate object, and disappear into the local terrain. Will cancel on movement or attack.
Your base look for the character can be pretty boring, but what Steven gave us a challenge with from day one was to make sure even the base look, the t-shirt and pants, looked amazing... This is your zero character, if you will... Then you can go in and customize everything from the shoulder pads to the elbow pads, the belt that goes around them; do you want duel belts, you want to harness the clothes in the front. So every piece you see on here you can actually customize that at the front end. So what we do is we scale that up from zero, ten and twenty... We scale it up and we customize it; and then I want to really stress that each one of those looks as you progress is different. We're not just repurposing the same armor pieces. We're making unique sets that complement each other as you progress. – Mat Broome
You can actually have three different types of themes: You have plate, you'll have leather and you'll have robe. So for every armor set that we're showing at each one of those tiers, you're actually gonna have nine unique looks to pick from. – Mat Broome
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse potions
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse map
- City of Alerynn
- City of Gant
- Creation's Rest
- Crystal Canyons
- Farstrider Outpost
- Fionne Vale
- Fort Ryll
- Karthmere Keep
- La'sai Village
- Nyliann Academy
- Rotweald Forest
- Sa'kaan Fens
- Sky Mesa
- Spire of Eremus
- Town of Grimsale
- Town of Valenn
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 7 SP1, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2125 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 3.3GHz
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 460 or Radeon 6870 HD with 1GB and DirectX 12
- Broadband internet connection
- 11 GB available space
- Operating system: Windows 10, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz / AMD FX-9590 4.7GHz
- Memory: 32 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 or Radeon R9 Fury with 4GB and DirectX 12
- Broadband internet connection
- 16 GB available space
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse user interface
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse mini map
The Ashes of Creation Apocalypse camera is a tied third-person view, over the shoulder, for the purposes of reticle specific zoom options and aim-down-sights. This is solely intended for the current action combat.
The idea behind our hybrid system is going to obviously be customizable from a traditional higher up third-person view that is seen in MMORPGs; and then to have that customizable so that more action-oriented players might be able to come in closer to the character and have more feasibility there. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse hotkeys
Players are able to customize their keyboard control scheme.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse controller support
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse easter eggs
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale gameplay
- 2018-09-27 Livestream
- 2018-10-20 Lazy Peon livestream interview with Steven Sharif
- 2018-10-21 Krojak livestream interview with Steven Sharif
- 2018-12-06 Video - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Entwicklung to level 20.
- 4 playable races.
- 8 base archetypes.
- Portions of player housing.
- Portions of crafting/artisan classes.
- Knotenpunkte will be fully featured.
- 120 km2 of world map.
- This is 25% of the total world space.
- Soziale Organisationen.
- Name reservations.
- Merchant systems.
- Player trading.
- Two to three servers.
- 1,500 concurrent server population.
Stress testers may discuss their experience. However visuals, including streams, video recording and screenshots for the stress test are under NDA. Unlike other studios, our community quite literally is first in, to Verra. And the stress test might be messy... Only visuals are under NDA. – Steven Sharif
- The AOC Dungeon - Welcome to Verra! ... It’s Time to Break the World.
- The Ashes Post - Alpha 1 Battle Royale Guide.
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (28:22).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (40:44).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (27:04).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (11:03).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (35:00).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (13:17).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (30:29).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (56:11).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:19:04).
- Blog: Steam Announce And Play Test FAQ For Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Open Beta on Steam.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse registration.
- 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:07:59).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (9:08).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (57:42).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:05:10).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (38:47).
- Interview, 18 August 2019 (8:23).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (54:06).
- Press release - Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Launches December 18.
- Livestream, 8 March 2019 (1:02:45).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (48:13).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (24:09).
- Video, 17 August 2018 (0:01).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (17:52).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (58:26).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (27:04).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (3:58).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (4:31).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (6:03).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (41:44).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:25:46).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (9:10).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (34:49).
- Video, 27 June 2019 (0:01).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (45:18).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (18:53).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (22:02).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:24:21).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (28:45).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (33:55).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (26:12).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (6:22).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (36:59).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (14:32).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (51:20).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (1:00:52).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (27:27).
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Ashes of Creation Forum post
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (6:53).
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (7:52).
- Interview, 25 January 2019 (11:21).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (18:19).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (7:49).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (23:00).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (53:30).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (20:19).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:59).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:33).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (22:58).
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse locations.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse: What are the minimum system requirements?
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (22:09).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (20:02).
- Livestream, 15 December 2017 (1:09:36).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (31:59).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (38:30).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (27:38).
- Intrepid Studios Snapchat, 30 November 2018.
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (21:24).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:04).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (45:01).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (22:46).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (24:37).
- Video, 5 April 2018 (1:01:40).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:10:44).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:02:99).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (18:55).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (19:02).
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (49:26).