- Banktransfer zwischen Charakteren wird wahrscheinlich auf Möbel und fertiggestellte Gegenstände beschränkt sein.
- Eine Fähigkeit des Lagerhauses kann es Spielern ermöglichen, nicht-materielle Güter zwischen alternativen Charakteren zu transferieren. Alle Ressourcen, Materialien oder Güter, die für den Transport auf das Karawanen-System angewiesen sind, sind hiervon ausgeschlossen.
- Durch Lagerhäuser könnten Spieler nicht-materielle Güter zwischen Alts transferieren. Dies schließt Ressourcen, Materialien oder andere Sachen, die auf das Karawanen-System angewiesen sind, aus.
- Nachdem Krieg gegen eine Node erklärt wurde, können Spieler keine Güter mehr aus Lagern dieser Node entnehmen.
- Spieler-Marktstände sind mit dem Lagerhaus des Spielers verbunden.
- Ein Teil aller Materialien (Handwerkskunst-Komponenten) und Sammlerstücke, die in erfolgreich belagerten Nodes gelagert wurden, können durch die Sieger als Kriegsbeute geplündert werden.
- Persönliche Karawanen können von jeder Lagerstätte (inklusive Warenhäusern) aus gestartet werden.
Player housing storage
- Players must obtain and place storage containers in their player-owned housing.
- Different grades of storage containers have different inventory capacities.
- There are restrictions on the grades of storage containers available in different types of houses.
- Access permissions can be set to allow others to access a player's personal storage devices.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within a node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Corrupt players are not able to utilize storage systems.
Handel zwischen Spielern
- Spieler-zu-Spieler-Handel und die Möglichkeit, Gegenstände in öffentlichen Lagern zu lagern ist für verdorbene Spieler deaktiviert.
- Q: Wird es in Ashes of Creation einen Spieler-zu-Spieler-Handel geben? Wird mich irgendetwas davon abhalten, einem Freund, der neu im Spiel ist, einen Haufen Spielgeld zu schenken, damit er schnell auf die Beine kommt?
- A: Nichts wird euch daran hindern. – Steven Sharif
Buying and selling
|Spieler-Stände||Personal shops||Auction houses|
Versenden von Gegenständen
- Raw gatherables and materials are not able to be mailed by players.
- Social messages sent via mail will be received instantly.
- It hasn't been decided whether crafted items such as gear will be able to be sent via mail.
- From an item standpoint obviously we can't allow mailing to include any type of resource material or raw gatherable because those are central to the gameplay and transiting through the caravan system and economic regions. But it may be possible to send completed crafted items like gear, equipment, stuff like that. But it's something we're still discussing. – Steven Sharif
Bindung von Ausrüstung
- Very little gear will be account bound or soulbound in Ashes of Creation.
- Ausrüstung is obtained via crafting, gathering and processing along with raid and dungeon bosses.
A lot of what we experienced in games that usually come before us is that many things are account bound and they're soulbound to your character... Instead very little here is character bound. Very very little. The vast majority of gear- yes you will get quest related gear as rewards- but it won't be let's say one set in one dungeon and you must run the dungeon over and over. Instead we want to really emphasize the reliance on the economy and crafters and gatherers and processors to support a majority of the gear structure in-game, combined with that of world raid bosses and dungeon bosses; not a repetitive quest line through a single dungeon. – Steven Sharif
- There may be quest related actions that involve some form of stealing, but not of actual items from a player's inventory, where the player is identified as the quest's target via a title or some other means.
That emergent gameplay is obviously the objective behind how can we accommodate a non-static quest-line; and the way you do that is you can apply a flag to a title and whoever holds that title becomes the target of that quest segment. And this can change too because that title can change- different people might rise up in the ranks of different societies and organizations. – Steven Sharif
- Players are not able to be robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
Sicherheitssysteme will be in place to combat cheating, exploiting, botting, gold selling/real money transactions (RMT), item duplication and other things that affect the economy starting from Alpha-0.
- A broad spectrum of approaches are going to be utilized in order to try to protect the integrity of the game once it launches. Testing of these systems will begin leading up towards Alpha-2.
- Security is always at the top of any concern when you have a closed system like an MMO is... We've seen a lot of MMO is launch without security in place and the economy gets ruined as a result thereafter. And every band-aid that's slapped on top of that wound is just making things worse. And so part of why you take the time in order to ensure that things are done correctly is also the security component of things; and that's where testing with a live audience is a bit different also than testing with a Q&A audience as well, because you're going to get those bad actors- and we call them bad actors because ultimately they're attempting to destroy the fun for others... So what we've done is we've hired some security experts who've worked on massive other MMOs like World of Warcraft and other games, and they bring with them lot of experience; and we're going to be testing that in leading up towards Alpha-2. It's a very important part of Alpha-2. It's not something that we really addressed with Alpha-1 because again, that was a much more barebones functional testing experience. We did see some issues during Alpha-1 and we made it important for Alpha-2 to test those systems. We have a broad spectrum of approaches that we're going to be utilizing in order to try to protect the integrity of the game once it launches. – Steven Sharif
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for investigation. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- We do have already built into the game on the outset is essentially behavioral metrics. So in the game, as a player does normal things and they acquire normal gold, that's all good and well, but if there starts to be item IDs that appear on the player account that are out of the norm, like either a large amount of gold, or significant legendary items, what it does in the back-end it flags the account for view so that we can take a look at where did this item come from. Is it coming from a known gold seller or a flagged bot, or whatever; and then we investigate. So we're going to be pretty hard on the ability for players to subvert the natural economy systems by RMT or botting. – Steven Sharif
- Botters, cheaters, gold sellers, and RMTers, will face severe penalties from the active GM/community team.
- It's important to note that there is a sanctity that must be protected within the game from RMTing; and let me just go into a little diatribe about this: But in games that I've played where the company or the publisher does not enforce rules, it becomes the standard that you buy gold if you want to be competitive. If you want to compete at the top tier levels in certain games, and everyone's buying gold, you almost either have to buy the gold or you're just not going to be able to compete with those people and that's a really shitty feeling to have. Excuse my French, I apologize. That is sucky; and in order for that not to be the case it is the responsibility of the publisher or the developers both to make sure that we have stringent practices from a CS- from a customer customer service perspective- to enforce our rules and to make sure that players are aware if they partake in this there is a huge risk in doing so. It's not going to be a slap on the hand. It's not going to be a "we told you once, we told you twice, we told you three, four, five six times okay. We're just taking some gold away", that thing. We have got to ensure that it is feared to do those things because that ashes has active GMS, it has active customer service, it has an active community team. – Steven Sharif
- We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (1:23:31).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (AM) (23:18).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (41:45).
- Interview, 2018-12-06 (20:30).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-06-25 (22:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-07-30 (1:14:33).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (47:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-08-17 (10:54).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (1:12:33).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (51:58).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-02-24 (1:12:24).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-10-28 (24:28).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (16:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (35:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-01-29 (1:14:53).
- Video, 2018-09-06 (3:53).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (50:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (13:06).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (52:57).
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- Interview, 2021-02-07 (16:05).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Interview, 2021-02-07 (19:00).
- Interview, 2023-07-09 (1:47:04).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:12:37).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 2017-06-1
- Liveübertragung, 2018-02-09 (20:40).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:32:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (32:22).