Black Scale Imperator
To an Imperator every scar is a trophy, a tale of heroism immortalized in flesh. The armor they don mirrors their wild passion; it covers their vitals and leaves exposed a canvas for battle to carve its story.
- Pets, Mounts, Costumes, Armor, Buildings and Accessories sold in the cosmetic store are skins.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif