Freehold building skins
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The best skins will be in-game achievable.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
- Cash shop cosmetics will offer a diverse selection of unique looks.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable. There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.
List of freehold skins
- Ashes of Creation Store: Freehold building skins.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (56:02).
- Rime and Regal
- Liveübertragung, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (58:24).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:53:46).
- Liveübertragung, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (32:36).