- Zum Launch wird es 103 normale Node-Standorte geben, zuzüglich 15 weiterer Burgen-Nodes (5 Burgen x je 3 Burgen-Nodes), was insgesamt 118 Nodes ergibt.
- In der Alpha-1 gab es 9 Node-Standorte.
Nodes are the heart of the world, they create the ebb and flow of life. At their core, Nodes are pre-set points in the world, wrapped in a Zone of Influence and surrounded by geographic areas that change over time based upon player participation. The world map is divided into regions, with each region containing multiple Nodes. As a Node advances, it influences the types of content within itself and the surrounding areas. Players do not create Nodes, but if they are a part of the government for a specific Node, they have the ability to influence diplomacy, and modify building types/construction and services within that Node. There will be 103 Node locations at launch, each with its own impact on the narrative and development of the world. – Margaret Krohn
- 1 Arten von Nodes
- 2 Node benefits
- 3 Bürgerschaft des Knotenpunktes
- 4 Einflussbereich
- 5 Node-Stufen
- 6 Node-Regierungen
- 7 Node quests
- 8 Node reputation
- 9 Node-Gebäude
- 10 Spielerbehausungen
- 11 Node-Belagerungen
- 12 Karawanen
- 13 Unterreich-Knotenpunkte
- 14 Küsten-/Inselknotenpunkte
- 15 Unterwasser-Knotenpunkte
- 16 Beschützergilde
- 17 Aktienmärkte
- 18 Kunstwerke
- 19 Community guides
- 20 Siehe auch
- 21 Einzelnachweise
Arten von Nodes
- Spieler können den Typ der Node ab der ersten Entwicklungsstufe (Expedition), anhand den dort anwesenden NPCs feststellen.
|Göttliche Nodes||Fokus auf Glauben und Fähigkeiten/Veränderung der Ausrüstung||Priester|
|Wirtschaftliche Nodes||Fokus auf Handel and Kaufleute||Händler|
|Military nodes||Fokus auf Kampf und das Training von Klassen||Wachen|
|Wissenschaftliche Nodes||Fokus auf Handwerk und Bau||Gelehrte|
Ashes of Creation allows you, the player, to decide the fate of the world around you. With each Node Type, you can change the flow of resources and goods in the world. Will you grow the largest Economic Metropolis and help guide the riches of Verra, or will you choose another path unlocking new stories filled with allies and enemies?
- Der Typ einer Node ist statisch. Er ändert sich nicht durch die Entwicklung der Node oder die Zerstörung.
For example, if a level 4 Scientific Node is destroyed, it will become a Level 0 Scientific Node. It will never be any other Node Type other than a Scientific Node. The location of these Types relates to the influences of the area around the Node. – Margaret Krohn
Beta testing will require that the node types be definitive; and that's because of how node types are integrated into the relating and corresponding neighboring points of interest and those quest lines. So it's not something we can swap very easily. – Steven Sharif
Vorteile einer göttlichen Node
Göttliche Nodes auf Metropole (Stufe 6) können unter sich einen prozedural generierten "Mega-Katakomben"-Dungeon freischalten, welcher mit anderen göttlichen Vasallen-Nodes verbunden ist. In den Katakomben können besondere Bosse mit einzigartigen Beute-Tabellen gefunden werden.
Vorteile einer ökonomischen Node
- Up to two economic metropolises may be linked in this manner.
- Metropole level economic nodes enable worldwide sale prices for auction houses across Verra.
- Items listed in one linked economic node can be bid on from any other linked economic node.
- Linked economies also connect the economic metropolis and its vassal economic nodes.
Economic Nodes that have reached the Metropolis Stage unlock the Superpower “Linked Economy”. Any Economic Node with this Superpower unlocked shares Auction House listings with all the others, meaning that the items listed in one Linked Economy Node can be bid on from any other Linked Economy Node. Linked Economies also connect a Metropolis and any Vassal Economic Nodes belonging to that Metropolis.
The Linked Economy Superpower has the potential to create a massive market that spans the world. This will allow players to attain and sell goods with ease, providing those who have access to these Economic Nodes a faster path to fortune in the lands of Ashes of Creation.
Vorteile einer militärischen Node
Scientific node benefits
- Bürger einer wissenschaftlichen Metropole können zwischen der Metropole und jeder ihrer Vasallen-Nodes teleportieren, ungeachtet von der Stufe der Vasallen-Node, solange sich diese nicht im Krieg befindet.
- Bürger einer Vasallen-Node können sich zu der Metropole und wieder zurück teleportieren.
- Sofern mehrere wissenschaftliche Metropolen gleichzeitig existieren, ermöglichen Luftschiffe den Bürgern der Node sowie deren Vasallen-Nodes schnelleres Reisen zwischen den wissenschaftlichen Metropolen, solange sich die Metropole nicht im Krieg befindet.
This will allow Citizens and Vassals of Scientific Metropolises to do things more quickly than others, as fast travel is limited in the world of Ashes of Creation. They’ll be able to exchange goods and information with ease and get to locations in the world at a quicker speed in order to gather crafting materials to create recipes, as well as participate in limited-time events.
Bürgerschaft des Knotenpunktes
- Citizenship tickets may also grant citizenship to certain node stages. This mechanic will be decided based on testing.
- A player can only claim citizenship to one node at a time.
- You can declare citizenship to only one node and when you declare that citizenship. Let's say for example, one guild perhaps wanting to kind of take all their members and have them all declare the same citizenship to a location. The longer a node exists the higher the prize it is to take and some systems with regards to crafting progression and/or rewards and bonuses or the reliquary that we haven't really touched on a lot, those systems are going to be so enticing that from an incentive standpoint it will compel other groups to either potentially break alliances or siege the city in order to take the goods that are potentially in it. So, from an incentive standpoint we have that at play. Additionally, we don't have a cap per-se that we've announced yet on the citizenship aspect of being in a node, but we do have soft caps. It becomes costlier the higher number of citizens each time one new person wants to join to be part of a node. So, there is sort of a soft cap on how many citizens one node can have and it might be that not all in the guild can participate in that area. So, there's kind of a natural divide: A pseudo faction, so to speak between who is a part of that node and who is not. – Steven Sharif
- Only one citizenship may be declared per account, per server. This may have changed to one citizenship per account.
- Your account is bound to one declared citizenship per server, which means that if you have two alts and your main character on one server you may only be a citizen of one node between those three... If you have an alt on a different server, it could be a citizen of a node as well. – Steven Sharif
- Citizenship is lost if the node is destroyed. A player can then become citizen of another node.
- Node citizenship is not tied to membership of a guild. Guilds don't "own" nodes.
- Players can interact with the node board to get a list of citizens of the node. Clicking on a citizen will reveal information about their guild, society, religion, and property ownership.
- A player does not need to declare citizenship of any node. These players won't need to pay taxes but will miss out on benefits of citizenship.
Vorteile der Staatsbürgerschaft
- Beteiligung an der Regierung der Node (wählen oder Kandidatur für ein Amt).
Die Staatsbürgerschaft eröffnet dir eine Vielzahl an Vorteilen, darunter Titel, Ansehen, Ehre, Loyalität, Verdienste, und - wahrscheinlich am wichtigsten - die Regierung der Node. Als ein Bürger hast du das Privileg an der Regierung der Node teilzunehmen. Von der Wahl bis zur Kandidatur für ein Amt.
The main thing that differentiates us from other MMOs is that we have a living, breathing, reactive world... Our world is separated into zones, which are then separated into what we call nodes. Nodes are sort of invisible zones of influence that listen to everything that a player does; so as players gain experience from killing things, gain experience from doing quests, gain experience through crafting things, the node is also gaining that experience. Once a node gains enough experience it levels up and then starts to attract NPCs to it . – Jeffrey Bard
- By undertaking familiar activities, such as questing, gathering and raiding, players have agency in determining which nodes in the world will develop.
Each Node can form into towns, but are limited by their neighbors. The Nodes have different levels of advancement. There can only be so many of each level. Think of this as advanced settlements needing more elbow room. Nodes encompass more land as they grow and will require more effort to be sustained. This system is a main driver for change in the world because it creates scarcity. As Nodes advance in stages of growth they will lock out neighboring Nodes from progressing, and will absorb their zones of influence.
- Unterreich-Knotenpunkte and nodes directly above them are considered adjacent but do not exist in the same ZOI.
- Up to one fifth of the world will be encompassed within the ZOI of a Metropole. The many vassal nodes within a ZOI's "border" could end up looking like a country or nation.
You can show the initial territories on the Verran map of what these particular nodes have governance over, or their Zones of Influence as we like to call them... As the simulation of this begins to advance and nodes begin to expand their territory and they begin to take over nearby nodes as a result of their of their growth, you start to see these power level ratings that are applied here on specific nodes that determines what type of takeover power it has and and what it pushes back against for other nodes that are looking to take over new territory as they advance. – Steven Sharif
- It also simulates events, such as NPCs attacking and disabling certain node buildings and services. Failure to successfully respond to these will reduce the node's "health ticker", which will slow down the XP gains from the node.
It also simulates events: So each of these nodes will have a health ticker: when that health ticker is impacted it'll stop gaining power or gaining or slow down in its gaining of experience; and that's because certain events can affect a node by disabling certain services, disabling buildings. Players don't respond to that horde of zombies that have come out of the nearby ravine then those zombies can attack stables, they can attack service buildings, and prevent particular types of quests or activities and services from happening until it's repaired. – Steven Sharif
- Node-Belagerungen are simulated, with successful sieges destroying the nodes, and where unsuccessful sieges won't destroy the node but may result in disabled buildings or services, similar to events.
It simulates the sieges if a particular node has a certain frequency that's set where we want to see randomization of how nodes get affected by sieges. Sometimes they'll be destroyed in the simulation. Sometimes they'll have disabled services again, similar to an event, because they didn't succeed necessarily at sieging the node but they did succeed at disabling some of the buildings as part of that siege. – Steven Sharif
- It simulates what outcomes may happen in the live game as a result of player activity, such as splitting up a particular ZOI across a waterway, or having territories expand out to islands or across continents.
It simulates what players could potentially do as well when the game goes live; and that might include things like splitting up a particular Zone of Influence across a waterway, having your territory expand out to an island, or across continents. These are these are the types of things that we want to see players do eventually obviously but this tool provides the design team the opportunity to see it repetitively and over a fast period of time so they see these different types of outcomes. – Steven Sharif
Nodes haben sieben (7) Entwicklungsstufen, mit Erfahrungsschwellen für jede Stufe. Sobald eine Node die benötigte Erfahrung (XP) für die aktuelle Stufe angesammelt hat, steigt sie zu der nächsten Stufe auf.
|Node-Stufe.||Symbol||Alternativer Name.||Benötigte Zeit für den Aufstieg.||Spielerbehausungen.|
|3.||Dorf||-||Wenige Tage||Kleine Häuser|
|4.||Stadt||-||Viele Tage||Mittelgroße Häuser|
|5.||Großstadt||-||Wenige Wochen||Große Häuser|
Entwicklung der Node
Die Staatsbürgerschaft sowie Aktivitäten von Nicht-Staatsangehörigen Spielern (Aufträge, Sammeln, Raiding, etc.) innerhalb der Einflusszone eines Knotenpunkts zählt zu dieser speziellen Weiterentwicklung des Knotenpunkts (Fortschritt). Es gibt sechs Stufen der Weiterentwicklung des Knotenpunkts.
- Expedition (Wenige Stunden)
- Lager (Viele Stunden)
- Dorf (Ein paar Tage)
- Stadt (Viele Tage)
- Großstadt (Wenige Wochen)
- Metropole (Viele Wochen)
Die Weiterentwicklung eines Knotenpunkts gibt seinen einzigartigen Inhalt frei, was einen wachsenden Ring an benachbarten Knotenpunkten vom Fortschritt auf die nächste Stufe ausschließt.
- Die Knotenpunkte gelangen schnell auf die erste Stufe. Dies ermöglicht Dienstleistungen von NSCs wie Verkauf oder Banknutzung zum Lagern von Gegenständen.
- Je weiter der Knotenpunkt fortgeschritten ist, desto größer wird seine Einflusszone.
- Weniger fortgeschrittene Knotenpunkte (genannt Vassalen Knotenpunkt), die in den Einflussbereich eines fortgeschritteneren Knotenpunkts fallen, können immer noch XP gewinnen, müssen aber in einem niedrigeren Fortschrittsstadium bleiben als das des dominanten Knotenpunkts.
- Ein Knotenpunkt erhält XP von den Knotenpunkten innerhalb seines Einflussbereichs erst, wenn diese Knotenpunkte ihre Obergrenze erreicht haben.
- Spieler werden in Sicherheit gebracht, wenn sie sich während des Ausbaus der Knotenpunkte mit neu angelegten Objekten überschneiden.
- Bürger eines Knotenpunkts können zur Weiterentwicklung anderer Knotenpunkte beitragen.
- Der genaue Prozentsatz des Fortschritts durch den Erhalt von Gegenständen oder das Töten von Monstern wird nicht explizit bekannt sein, um ein "Ausspielen" des Systems zu vermeiden.
Different people have different resources invested in nodes progressing and it would be a little "gamey" if you could know exactly what was necessary at that point because that would disincentivize people from participating. – Steven Sharif
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
- Neighboring/Adjacent nodes from Expedition (Stufe 1) upward block the growth of their immediate neighbors. This is intended to be tested in Alpha-1.
- Vassal nodes first apply any experience earned to their own deficit (see Atrophie des Knotenpunkts). It then applies excess experience earned to its parent node.
- If the parent node advances, the vassal is once again able to advance.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
- Hierzu sind Tests während der Alpha-1 geplant.
- Vasallen-Nodes müssen immer mindestens eine Node-Stufe unter ihrer übergeordneten Node bleiben.
Zonen und Entwicklung
Dungeon, Schlachtzüge, Weltbosse, Mobs, Aufträge, Events, Ressourcen, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and its racial influence.
We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for. – Steven Sharif
The World manager is an algorithm in Ashes of Creation that controls dynamic world elements. It acts as both a throttle and an incentive system for various activities to ensure certain parameters are within acceptable thresholds.
- Prices of hunting certificates.
- A heatmap of experience being gained to apply to node advancement.
- The territory expansion algorithm takes into account the nearest coast, neighboring nodes, and the heatmap of players in surrounding areas over the last weeks or month.
- Due to the way the progression algorithm calculates territorial (ZOI) expansion during node advancement, there is a small possibility that two nodes of the same stage end up being close to each other.
- Transit of resources and goods between regions to drive quest rewards for nodes.
For example if you know iron is being used as a raw resource for a specific crafting path that might drive up the price of mithril or silver; and that will incentivize the market to course correct a little bit. The idea is to provide soft incentives that help to alleviate the demand and also to prop up the supply that might not be present from the economic systems. – Steven Sharif
Atrophie des Knotenpunkts
- This is a preliminary design and may change based on testing. This may be changed to an atrophy points system, where accumulated points will progressively disable services within a node. The node may be destroyed (instead of deleveling) if a significant points threshold is reached.
There are intrinsic problems with reducing a nodes level as opposed to removing the node and it may be possible I'm just gonna say now that we don't actually atrophy nodes to delevel but rather accrue atrophy points that must be replenished over time; and if not it begins to disable services and further compound the atrophy problem; at which point when it reaches a certain atrophy point then the node would just disappear. – Steven Sharif
- Nodes accumulate an experience deficit each day based on the node's level. The deficit is subtracted from any experience earned that day. If any deficit remains, then this is subtracted from the node’s experience pool.
- Bürgermeister are able to initiate quest-driven systems that non-citizens can participate in. The mayor can use a portion of the node's treasury or goods as rewards for quest completion. Players will be able to interface with the node to view the quests that are available to them.
- Certain flags will appear to notify node citizens if their node has dropped below the required experience for its current stage. After a short period, if the atrophy is not addressed, the Node will then delevel.
- A node cannot delevel more than a single level at a time.
- When a Node delevels it enters a safe period, during which the deficit is temporarily reduced to 0.
- It may be possible through node atrophy for two nodes of the same stage to be adjacent to each other.
If a Node delevels, it returns to the previous Stage, but keeps the racial style it had before deleveling. A Node cannot delevel more than a single level at a time. For example, a Level 2 Node would become a Level 1, or a Level 1 Node would become a Level 0. If deleveling would cause a Node to lose its Vassals, it does so. When a Node delevels it enters a “safe period,” during which the deficit is temporarily reduced to 0. Once the safe period expires, the Node can once again begin losing experience based on its deficit. – Margaret Krohn
- Priester, bishops or acolytes in certain temples.
- Patron guild leader.
- Chief bounty hunter.
- Coordinate the transfer of needed supplies with citizens operating caravans.
- Only one citizenship may be declared per account, per server.
- This may have changed to one citizenship per account.
- A king or queen can also become a mayor.
- The mayoral title unlocks special abilities and stats during sieges or events.
- Mayors are notified when their node is named on a siege declaration scroll.
- The mayor is made aware of what scroll has been generated if their node is the one that's named on the scroll. – Steven Sharif
- This cooldown period allows players to establish citizenship at the village; which may require them to relinquish previous citizenship at another node.
- Following the initial cooldown, there will be a one week election process, then from that point on, elections will follow a monthly cadence.
- Node-Belagerungen may not be declared for 21 days following a node advancing to any stage.
The village stage is a unique stage because that's when the government system comes online and all other stages past village there will have already been a cadence for the election system and it will follow that cadence, but after the initial village stage is completed there will be a one week period where players have an opportunity to establish citizenship at the village that also provides for the cooldown time that is- that would be present on players leaving another node to kind of participate in in this particular node leveling up. But that after that one week period then there will be a one-week election process and then from that point moving forward will be the one month cadence that the node experiences elections on. – Steven Sharif
- Election notices will be mailed to the accounts of citizens.
- Only citizens of a node may participate in its elections.
- Only node citizens may be elected mayor.
- A king or queen can also become a mayor.
- Divine node governments are chosen from citizens via service oriented quests that prove faith and dedication to the node.
- Most of the devotion-oriented tasks are going to be on an individual basis and won't utilize outside support.
- Economic node governments are able to be bought and sold by citizens with the most money.
- The developers are in favor of a public accounting of campaign funds and contributions for mayoral candidates.
- Bürgermeister of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- An idea currently under consideration is to have players build out a champion that they can then fight in the arena, rather then using their regular characters. These champions can be equipped with gear and skills via quests, along with materials and gold to make the champion stronger.
- The reason for the champion idea is because the game isn't balanced for 1v1 PvP. Utilizing champions makes arena combat more of a level playing ground.
- Arena style combat is instanced but spectators may be possible through an interface.
- The winner of the combat can not transfer the mayoralty to another player.
- Scientific node governments are elected democratically. Records of who voted for who are not published.
- Bürgermeister are able to set tax rates for their node.
- Allocating money gathered via node taxes.
- Directing treasury funds into building projects and/or improving node defensive structures, such as stronger walls and gates, traps, and siege equipment.
- Bürgermeister can also allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
- Tax money may only be used to fund node development.
- Bürgermeister are able to initiate quest-driven systems that non-citizens can participate in. The mayor can use a portion of the node's treasury or goods as rewards for quest completion. Players will be able to interface with the node to view the quests that are available to them.
- There are levers and dials that are present to both the owners of Castles as well as the elected officials of Nodes that during their administration they have the ability to impact and influence the region around them. – Steven Sharif
- Guilds hold separate roles in the direction of the node than the roles held by private citizens.
- Only a certain number of guilds may participate in these roles.
- Separate guild roles are reserved for small, medium and large guilds.
- Guild’s also hold separate roles in the direction of the node, than the roles held by private citizens, and only a certain number of guilds may participate in these roles. Separate guild roles are reserved for Small size guilds, medium size guilds and large size guilds.
- Tax money only goes toward funding node development.
- Taxation rates scale based on when a player joined a node as a citizen. The goal is to exert financial pressure on node populations by making taxes increasingly expensive as nodes advance, rather than putting in place hard population caps.
- This tax doesn't necessarily impact the individual citizen, because citizen's tax levels are determined by their node, but the node's finances are affected by the taxation levied by its parent nodes.
- This mutually flags the citizens of the warring nodes, including their allies, as combatants.
- Vasallen-Nodes cannot declare a node war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Node wars can be declared at any time, but the objectives will only spawn during server prime-time.
- Players can kill each other at any time during the war (not only during server prime-time).
- We have conditions that you can set between nodes with regards to either nodes being friendly with each other and acting trade alliances, or they can declare war on nodes similar to how guild wars may function in different games, where those citizens become hostile to each other based on the player government that's elected in the particular node. So those systems all kind of cater to allowing a conflict that's meaningful and that also provides a non-imbalanced relationship between stronger guilds and not as strong guilds. – Steven Sharif
- The only way to remove an elected mayor prior to the end of their term is by destroying the node.
- Entwicklungspfade innerhalb Allianzen.
- Gilden die gemeinsame Dienstleistungen mit Allianzmitgliedern teilen.
- Allianzen können Verbindungen zu Knotenpunkten erstellen.
Content that revolves around alliances specifically and progression within the development of that alliance; and the ability to share some common services between guilds that are part of that alliance. I think that additionally allowing alliances to toggle certain relationships with nodes as an interaction is beneficial. That's going to provide an interesting dynamic for players who are either members of the particular node that has the relationship established or members of the Alliance. So I think that obviously building systems is is about creating the channels by which these players can form bonds and the more layers you have around those you know channels of bonding between the different guilds or players, the more sustainable that relationship. – Steven Sharif
- The ability to retry a failed quest depends on Node-Entwicklung.
- Aufträge involving citizens from multiple nodes are unlocked based on the alliances and other relationships between the nodes and their progression.
- Quests may differ based on the stages of nearby nodes, seasonal influences, and events such as world bosses.
There will be many different quests that actually have stages of the storyline; and these stages can actually be failed. You can actually fail a storyline; which sucks when you think about it, but at the same time that risk makes your investment that much more important. – Steven Sharif
There might even be different directories of the quest that exist for specific races, and even though you're sharing a quest to kill a boss, if you're human and I'm an elf, I will have a different arc potentially that leads in a different direction than you, even though we took the same quest; and this can relate to who the primary cultural contributor is to a node unlocking different arcs for cultures that share the primary culture of a node - not that locks out content but it gives a flavor in a different direction so that not everything is so cookie cutter. – Steven Sharif
Race matters because narratives have paths that also are influenced based on the primary contributing culture to the node... If you're a Niküa and you have you're in a Niküa node that's predominantly Niküa, you're going to have certain services and/or abilities as a member of the Niküa race that other races may not have access to... They may have alternative quest lines, but they won't have specific ones. Now those specific Niküa quests will then relate to the meta-narrative that's present in the world and they'll start to direct some of that meta-narrative; and that'll be beneficial for your kind because it will unlock certain content for your race that other races haven't unlocked yet. So there is an incentive there to see progression along that line now in order to curb the progress of a dominant race. – Steven Sharif
Bürgermeister are able to initiate quest-driven systems that non-citizens can participate in. The mayor can use a portion of their node's treasury or goods as rewards for quest completion. Players will be able to interface with the node to view the quests that are available to them.
Steht ein Spieler auf der Hassliste eines NPCs, wird jeder Spieler, der diesen Spieler heilt, bufft oder anderweitig unterstützt, ebenfalls der Hassliste des NPCs hinzugefügt.
- Auction house
- Lumber yards
- Royal stables
- Scholar's academy
- Statische Behausungen
- Thieves' guild
- Trader's company
Node layout and style
- Environment (biome) and location of the node.
- The way that the node system is built is that they can exist across a spread of 18 biomes, but at the same time have to represent the cultural influence of these cultures that are intrinsically a part of a specific biome. – Steven Sharif
- Nodes will adjust the local topography to fit the aesthetic and mechanical requirements of the node.
Currently the way that the platform system is set up, is it's capable of adjusting the topography of the node's footprint, regardless of the surrounding terrain. So the reason for that is we want to have flexibility in the presentation of the node's layout and how it is essentially both from an aesthetic standpoint as well as a mechanical standpoint with node sieges- how it's constructed and that construction should have the ability to take on a variance of different types of topography. So it shouldn't be dependent on the surrounding area. Now that's not to say that the surrounding area isn't going to have some influence over. So for example... we're experimenting a little bit with the platform tech and putting up a node up against the side of a mountain or on the edge of a cliff or something that has a beautiful vista. Those are things that we're going to test out obviously as we continue to work on the node tool and how that platform system works, but the idea is to have the node independent of the surrounding terrain. – Steven Sharif
Some parts are determined by the area it's in. Some parts are determined by the type it is. Some parts are determined by the race it is; and then the rest of it is determined by the mayor. – Jeffrey Bard
- Race that contributed the highest percentage to the node's advancement will alter the racial appearance of its buildings, NPCs, and props.
All nodes whether they're associated with a castle or associated with normal node structure has cultural influences that replicate over to the buildings that are produced and the NPCs that are present. – Steven Sharif
- The rest is determined by the node's mayor.
- It should be possible for a node to complete several building projects within a mayor's one month term in office.
- Q: How long would you say it will take players on average to fill slash build up a node completely from wilderness to metropolis?
- A: It's one thing to get a node to a certain level: it's another thing to develop the node; and I can't really give you an on-average expectation, because there's a lot of variables at play. There's how many citizens does the node have attracted to it; what's the type of traffic that the node is attracting to it based on things like its tax rates, or the specialization that it chose to spec into, based on the building types it's chosen to build. All of those things are variables that can affect the quote-unquote "average build-out time" of a particular node. So it's kind of difficult to give you an average when there's so many variables along those lines. But the idea is that if there is a particular project that players are interested in in developing based on the node stage, that they would have the ability to complete several of those projects as within a single term of a mayor; and a term of a mayor is one month. – Steven Sharif
- Erscheinungsbild der Ausrüstung of certain armor sets is influenced by the player's race.
- Node layout and style is influenced by the race that contributes the most to that node.
- NPCs will react differently to different character races.
There is an attrition and that attrition on experience and influence is heightened based on the performance of the race in the world. So if all these nodes are Orc nodes then their attrition rate is very high to compete with the cultural establishment of new nodes because they have more influence in the world and a popular opinion is against them in their outlying regions that they do not have influence in. – Steven Sharif
Constructible node buildings
These are buildings that the mayor has agency over determining whether or not they should be a constructed project. Constructible buildings can be selected at open plots that are gained as the node advances. If they elect to begin construction of one of these types of buildings- one of which is the marketplace- it'll grant certain trade benefits as well as some stalls that the citizens may participate in. – Steven Sharif
- Node-Gebäude live within a "tech tree" based on the stage of the node. Each stage offers stronger services to the node but must satisfy prerequisites for the building construction.
- Different governments may change the buildings within a node.
And there could be regime change... If somebody doesn't like the fact that a market was built and they want to re-elect a new government next cycle, they can do so... and that market could be destroyed and a new building take its place.
- Materialien contributed toward building a node building are lost if the mayor decides to scrap the project.
- Pre-defined parameters limit the number of buildings at in-node locations.
Unique node buildings
Each node type has a unique node building associated with it that can be activated at the Dorf stage of node advancement. The unique building plays a central role in the progress of civilization for a server.
- Göttliche Nodes
- Wirtschaftliche Nodes
- Military nodes
- Wissenschaftliche Nodes
Relikte sind Errungenschaften für einen Knotenpunkt, die im Laufe der Zeit freigeschaltet werden. Sie ermöglichen es den Bürgern des Knotenpunkts, bestimmte legendäre Gegenstände herzustellen und Fortschritte in bestimmten legendären Questreihen zu erzielen.
Node building destruction
- NPC-driven events that are a response to story arcs or node atrophy.
- Node-Belagerungen and node wars.
- Hazardous events such as tornadoes or hurricanes.
- Players must repair damaged buildings (or rebuild destroyed ones) in order to reactivate the services from those particular buildings.
- Node-Regierungen must clear any rubble on plots before any buildings can be reconstructed. Any prerequisites for the building reconstruction must be satisfied beforehand.
- Buildings also live within a prerequisite system. So in order to build down the tech tree of what these buildings provide, as the node grows larger to access stronger building types, you may get a kink in that chain if it's destroyed and you'll have to stand that back up in order to support the service again. – Steven Sharif
- If the node is destroyed by a node siege, the debris field will contain spoils that are lootable to the victors of the siege.
|Apartments||Instanziert.||Dorf Stufe und höher.||Eines pro Server.|
|Grundbesitz||Open World.||Dorf Stufe und höher.||Einer pro Account.|
|Statische Behausungen||In-Node.||Dorf Stufe und höher.||Eine per Server.|
- Players are able to purchase small one room houses (cottages) starting at the Dorf stage (Node stage 3).
- The architecture of static housing is predetermined by the racial influence of the Node layout and style.
- Tavernen and Player shops are not tied to in-node housing.
Apartments sind (instanzierte) Wohnungen in Gebäuden innerhalb einer Node, die eine Housing-Funktion bieten. Es werden zu Beginn 50 Apartments zum Verkauf stehen, sobald eine Node sich zu einem Dorf (Stufe 3) entwickelt. Weitere Apartment-Gebäude können in einer Stadt (Stufe 4) gebaut werden, wenn der/die Bürgermeister/in sich entscheidet diese auf einem verfügbaren Baugebiet zu errichten.
- Die Anzahl der verfügbaren Apartments erhöht sich automatisch während der Node-Weiterentwicklung.
- Zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt wurde bekannt gegeben, dass Apartments erst ab der Stufe Stadt (Stufe 4) oder höher verfügbar wären .
The mayor may additionally construct apartment buildings when the node hits stage 4 at one of the building plots in the node, along with cities gaining additional static housing and apartments by default as a normal part of the leveling process. – Steven Sharif
- Freeholds are limited to one per account.
- Freeholds are approximately half an acre in size.
- Expansions and upgrades become available as node progression allows.
- Freeholds may not be sold to other players.
- Blueprints are required for the construction of the freehold buildings that are used to process resources into processed goods.
- The best processing can only be carried out on freeholds, so obtaining a freehold will require a large amount of effort.
- If a player wants to achieve a freehold they can achieve the freehold, however the amount of effort resources and time that's required in order to achieve that freehold is a large amount. It is something that is a monumental achievement for you to to get that freehold; and the reason why is because freeholds tie in very heavily to the processing artisanship aspect. Some processing can be done in nodes, but the best processing is done on freeholds; and we want to make sure that there's a little bit of a throttle or gate on the amount of effort that's necessary to achieve that influence over the processing market. – Steven Sharif
- Inns and other player housing options are available that are easier to obtain for players who do not need the benefits of a freehold.
- Just because the freehold is very difficult to attain doesn't mean that you don't have a space for housing and furniture that you can achieve through our apartment system or an inn or the static in-node housing. Those are alternate methods as well but they do not have that aspect of the best processing is done on the freehold. – Steven Sharif
An- und Verkauf (Immobilien)
- Behausungen werden einen Grundpreis haben, der mit der Anzahl der Bürger in der Node skaliert.
- Die entwickler wägen eine auktionsbasierte Methode ab, um neue Immobilien zum Verkauf zu stellen, wenn eine Node sich entwickelt.
- Statische Behausungen und Apartments können von anderen Spielern gelistet und verkauft werden.
- Es gibt keine Höchstgrenze für wie viel der Verkauf eines Gebäudes von Spielern einbringen kann.
- Spielerbehausungen, die während einer Nodebelagerung zerstört werden, können nicht mehr verkauft werden.
- Grundbesitz kann nicht an andere Spieler verkauft werden. Das kann sich möglicherweise im Verlauf der Testphase noch ändern.
There's no cap essentially in player originated sales. Those are determined essentially by supply and demand as it is within the game and there's no artificial barrier to how high that demand can go. – Steven Sharif
- Der Hausbesitz kann wieder an die Node zurückgehen, wenn der Besitzer es versäumt seine Gebäude-Steuern zu zahlen. Die Steuerschulden und Strafgebühren werden dem neuen Besitzer im Rahmen einer Zwangsvollstreckung in Rechnung gestellt.
- Spieler werden das Limit für die Anzahl ihrer Spielerbehausungen nicht überschreiten können.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Miete- und Leasingkonzepte befinden sich aktuell in der Begutachtungsphase.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
Node-Belagerungen ermöglichen es Spielern, eine Node zu zerstören. Dies ebnet den Weg für die Neuentwicklung und den Zugriff auf die gesperrten Inhalte in den umliegenden Nodes. Aufgrund dieser Dynamik spielen politische Konflikte und Intrigen eine wichtige Rolle in der Struktur der Welt.
Der Großteil (~80%) der Inhalte in Ashes of Creation sind open-world, möglicherweise kann es jedoch instanziierte Kämpfe innerhalb von Burg- und Node-Belagerungen geben, bei denen bestimmte Gruppen an kleinen, kurzzeitigen zielbasierten Kämpfen um bestimmte Zwischenziele teilnehmen können.
- Destroyed nodes revert to stage 0 (wilderness) after a successful siege.
- Any modified terrain will revert back to its original state.
- Players lose their node citizenship after their node is destroyed.
- The warehouse debris will contain a portion of all Materialien (crafting components) and Gatherables that were stored in the destroyed node.
- The reliquary debris will contain a stockpile of material components of the relics that were once stored there.
- The town hall debris might contain tax-oriented certificates that were held within the vaults and in the treasury.
- The stables debris might contain mount certificates that can be added to caravans in the future or sold on the auction house.
- What happens when the node gets destroyed is there will be stockpiles of spoils... A whole host of what is centralized within a regional economy like the node system becomes- a portion of that becomes available to the attackers who participated in the siege and they can go and interact with those with those debris fields and attempt to claim things. – Steven Sharif
- This includes gatherables and processed goods that were stored in in-node housing and apartment storage chests. These do not become lootable if the node survives the siege- even if the housing buildings are destroyed or damaged during the siege.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within the node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Attackers who participated in the siege will have exclusive looting rights for period of time following the node's destruction.
- Any loot remaining after this period will be open for anyone to loot.
- The looting rights have a period of time in which the attackers have loot rights essentially. So these are people who participated in the attack- they were flagged attackers during the siege and they have first dibs; and then if after that period of time... that looting right dissipates then it becomes open.. – Steven Sharif
Impact on player housing
- Blueprints are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement.
- Destroyed freeholds are subject to material loss.
- Certificates will track major milestones (such as Furnaces and Homesteads, for example).
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
Impact on in-node housing
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
Impact on apartments
- Falls das Gebäude während einer Belagerung zerstört wurde, selbst wenn die Belagerung nicht erfolgreich war.
- Falls die Node durch die Belagerung unter Stufe 4 (Stadt) fällt.
Impact on freeholds
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a stage three (Dorf) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- Players who are registered as a defenders of their node cannot loot their own destroyed freeholds.
If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- Different races becoming primary contributors.
- Design elements determined by different governments.
- Reactions and interactions with other nodes in the world.
- Die Karawanen sind für den Transport von persönlichen Gütern und Aufträge, sowie von Vorräten für Gildenburgen und Knotenpunkten bestimmt.
- Karawanen können nur von Knotenpunkten mit (mindestens) Dorf-Stufe versandt, und in Empfang genommen werden.
- Karawanen können Güter von mehreren Spielern transportieren.
Das Karawanen-System ist ein weiter, sehr großer Teil des Kontenpunkt-Systems. Sie haben den größten Einfluss auf die Aktivität der Wirtschaft und es gibt eine Reihe an verschiedene Arten von Karawanen. – Jeffrey Bard
- Durch eine Benutzeroberfläche können Spieler auswählen, ob sie die Karawane angreifen, verteidigen oder ignorieren möchten.
- Um eine Karawane erfolgreich anzugreifen, wird eine Gruppe benötigt.
- Die Karawane bleibt für einen Zeitraum von 5 bis 10 Minuten in der Welt, sollte sich ihr Besitzer abmelden oder die Verbindung zum Server trennen.
Zerstörung der Karawane
- Es können auch Karawanen-Komponenten fallen gelassen werden, wenn die Karawane zerstört wird. Handelt es sich um höherwertige Komponenten, können diese vom Besitzer der Karawane, oder von anderen Spielern geborgen & wiederverwertet werden.
- Für schwere Güter lassen Karawanen Zertifikate fallen, welche bei der Ausgangs-Node für einen Teil der Güter eingetauscht werden können.
The caravan becomes a wreckage upon destruction and that wreckage is an interfaceable item that players can come up to and they can receive certificates for a portion of the goods inside the caravan. Now the idea with that certificate is that it must be taken back to the point of origin, or at least a region within that point of origin. We'll see about that last part because there's a few things I want to test in the Alpha from a gameability standpoint. The reason why for this is because what might happen is you may have some type of collaboration within a guild to kind of game that system. Hey I'm gonna reach this caravan just to the border of the region and then we're all destroy it, collect the goods and take it to you know that region's warehouse; and have to skip out on the last half of the way. So it must successfully reach its destination before the goods can be considered a part of that region. – Steven Sharif
- There will be "bleed over" between underrealm nodes and surface nodes in terms of influence and interaction.
- There may be visual cues above ground that indicate influence from underrealm nodes in that area.
That might be a little bit of a departure from our design in the past. I know originally you know like two-plus years ago we were discussing how those would be independent of each other, but I think as we further defined the layout of the world map itself you know it made more sense for those to have some interaction and influence that's combined. – Steven Sharif
- Caravan routes will go underground.
- Node-Belagerungen occur in the usual manner.
- There will be underrealm Metropolen.
- Diese Nodes werden wasserorientierte Einflüsse haben. Zudem stehen Fähigkeiten, Dienstleistungen, und Questlinien zur Verfügung, welche in Verbindung mit der See stehen.
- Küsten-Nodes verändern die Spawntabellen des umliegenden Wasser-Contents und können auch bestimmte Events auslösen.
- Häfen in Küsten-Nodes werden Questlinien haben, welche sich auf den Ozean und nahe gelegenen Inseln beziehen.
- Es könnte möglich sein, eine Küstenstadt über den Seeweg zu belagern.
- Es wird keine Knotenpunkte unter Wasser, oder im Wasser geben.
- Embleme können an Gilden Rüstungen angebracht werden, die in den Knotenpunkten gekauft werden können.
- Teilnahme an der Börse des Knotenpunktes.
- Teilnahme an speziellen Gildenmissionen, welche die Stufe und Entwicklung der Gilde fördern.
- Verteilen von Gildenpunkten um Knotenpunktspezifische Abilities für Gildenmitglieder freizuschalten.
- Gildenhallen im Knotenpunkt. Diese haben andere Vorteile als Hallen auf Eigenheim Parzellen.
Eine beliebige Anzahl Gilden kann sich in einem Knotenpunkt aufhalten, aber die Anzahl an Beschützergilden ist limitiert. Knotenpunktstufen bestimmen, wieviele Beschützergilden in einem Knotenpunkt gleichzeitig existieren können.
- Dörfer und tiefer haben keine Beschützergilden.
- Städte haben bis zu einer Beschützergilde.
- Großstädte haben bis zu zweiBeschützergilden.
- Metropolen haben bis zu drei Beschützergilden.
As nodes develop, player governments may open a Stock exchange (also called Stock markets and Sharemarkets) where players can buy and sell shares in Nodes, Gilden and Soziale Organisationen.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Soziale Organisationen or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
2021-09-25 2017-10-24 2017-10-12
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Node series part I
- Ashes of Creation - Screenshots.
- A reactive world - Nodes.
<ref>-Tag. Der Name „https://web.archive.org/web/20170404005015/https://www.ashesofcreation.com/a-reactive-world-nodes/“ wurde mehrere Male mit einem unterschiedlichen Inhalt definiert. Referenzfehler: Ungültiges
<ref>-Tag. Der Name „https://web.archive.org/web/20170404005015/https://www.ashesofcreation.com/a-reactive-world-nodes/“ wurde mehrere Male mit einem unterschiedlichen Inhalt definiert. Referenzfehler: Ungültiges
<ref>-Tag. Der Name „https://web.archive.org/web/20170404005015/https://www.ashesofcreation.com/a-reactive-world-nodes/“ wurde mehrere Male mit einem unterschiedlichen Inhalt definiert.
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (3:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (37:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-04 (15:15).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Liveübertragung, 2021-08-27 (1:19:43).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter
- Interview, 2021-06-13 (56:35).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Blog: Know Your Nodes - Scientific Node Type
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:02:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (27:12).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (53:24).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (41:48).
- Interview, 2020-07-29 (17:26).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (50:05).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (2:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:01:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (44:52).
- Interview, 2018-04-20 (7:22).
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (39:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (58:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (29:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (37:52).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (55:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-09-24 (30:26).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-12-12 (14:48).
- Interview, 2020-07-20 (3:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (50:20).
- Video, 2017-04-20 (0:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (55:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (28:16).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (19:35).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (30:53).
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 13 April 2017.
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:10:55).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:08:22).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (10:04).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:00:15).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:04:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:02:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-30 (53:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-12-23 (1:30:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:01:34).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (6:03).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (26:54).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (1:18:26).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-11-19 (51:56).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (52:20).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (09:05).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (11:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (1:17:20).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (27:42).
- City hall.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:03:38).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:22:40).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-18 (37:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (59:11).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (36:05).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (36:09).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (57:02).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (24:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (40:50).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (1:26:14).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (21:07).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (2:36:25).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:50:20).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (1:12:51).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (1:00:19).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-07-26 (1:13:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (29:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (39:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (53:06).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (41:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-02-26 (1:12:18).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (29:47).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (54:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (21:23).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-07-29 (1:13:09).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- Interview, 2021-02-07 (33:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:16:03).
- Video, 2020-03-23 (0:24).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-20 (38:17).
- Liveübertragung, 8 April 2018 (PM) (51:49).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-03-31 (1:13:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-07-30 (1:10:09).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-09-01 (36:28).
- Liveübertragung, 5. Mai 2017 (28:09).
- Liveübertragung, 12. Mai 2017 (49:50).
- Liveübertragung, 9. Februar 2018 (29:26).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-10-31 (36:20).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-11-22 (16:56).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-11-22 (17:59).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (59:38).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (14:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (40:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (47:10).
- Video, 2017-05-25 (1:07).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-05-04 (32:46).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (50:47).
- Video, 2020-05-31 (38:50).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (36:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (42:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (35:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (56:42).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (45:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:09:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (1:12:27).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (40:20).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (9:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (34:15).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:08:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (56:38).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).
- Video, 2016-12-04 (0:02).
- Video, 2017-04-30 (5:31).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-01-28 (17:50).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:48:43).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (10:49).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (56:11).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (15:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:00:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-08-28 (2:04:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (28:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (29:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-02-26 (1:11:13).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (52:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (1:03:35).
- Video, 2019-07-16 (0:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (45:20).
- Interview, 2017-01-20 (4:19).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (28:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-28 (19:43).
- Video, 2019-07-15 (2:12).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:27:28).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-22 (40:40).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-22 (40:41).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (55:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-12-15 (1:04:25).
- Interview, 2019-04-15 (26:59).
- Interview, 2019-04-15 (28:28).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (31:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (42:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (31:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-08-17 (58:53).
- Liveübertragung, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (48:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (37:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Liveübertragung, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:29).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (24:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-02-28 (1:06:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (1:27:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (5:51).