Auf jedem Server befindet sich eine Vielzahl an Entwicklungspunkten, welche Nodes genannt werden. Zum Launch wird es 85 normale Node-Standorte geben, zuzüglich 15 weiterer Burgen-Nodes (5 Burgen x je 3 Burgen-Nodes), was insgesamt 100 Nodes ergibt.
- Zuvor war von 103 Node-Standorten die Rede, zuzüglich 15 Burgen-Nodes, was insgesamt 118 Nodes entspricht.
- We have moved from a 103 nodes to 85 nodes; and there's a few reasons for that. One, when we were doing the calculations behind how- in Alpha 2 and in the game- we want these vassal structures to exist, we had more nodes than what felt meaningful and we wanted to condense some of that those curated story arcs and hooks into the environment and realm around the areas to be more bountiful at a lesser node value: meaning bringing down the node count so that we can increase the richness of each of those nodes more than what was at 103. – Steven Sharif
Nodes are the heart of the world, they create the ebb and flow of life. At their core, Nodes are pre-set points in the world, wrapped in a Zone of Influence and surrounded by geographic areas that change over time based upon player participation. The world map is divided into regions, with each region containing multiple Nodes. As a Node advances, it influences the types of content within itself and the surrounding areas. Players do not create Nodes, but if they are a part of the government for a specific Node, they have the ability to influence diplomacy, and modify building types/construction and services within that Node. – Margaret Krohn
Arten von Nodes
- Spieler können den Typ der Node ab der ersten Entwicklungsstufe (Expedition), anhand den dort anwesenden NPCs feststellen.
|Göttliche Nodes||Fokus auf Glauben und Fähigkeiten/Veränderung der Ausrüstung||Priester|
|Wirtschaftliche Nodes||Fokus auf Handel and Kaufleute||Händler|
|Military nodes||Fokus auf Kampf und das Training von Klassen||Wachen|
|Wissenschaftliche Nodes||Fokus auf Handwerk und Bau||Gelehrte|
Ashes of Creation allows you, the player, to decide the fate of the world around you. With each Node Type, you can change the flow of resources and goods in the world. Will you grow the largest Economic Metropolis and help guide the riches of Verra, or will you choose another path unlocking new stories filled with allies and enemies?
- Der Typ einer Node ist statisch. Er ändert sich nicht durch die Entwicklung der Node oder die Zerstörung.
For example, if a level 4 Scientific Node is destroyed, it will become a Level 0 Scientific Node. It will never be any other Node Type other than a Scientific Node. The location of these Types relates to the influences of the area around the Node. – Margaret Krohn
Beta testing will require that the node types be definitive; and that's because of how node types are integrated into the relating and corresponding neighboring points of interest and those quest lines. So it's not something we can swap very easily. – Steven Sharif
Vorteile von Nodes
Vorteile einer göttlichen Node
Göttliche Nodes auf Metropole (Stufe 6) können unter sich einen prozedural generierten "Mega-Katakomben"-Dungeon freischalten, welcher mit anderen göttlichen Vasallen-Nodes verbunden ist. In den Katakomben können besondere Bosse mit einzigartigen Beute-Tabellen gefunden werden.
Vorteile einer ökonomischen Node
Wirtschaftliche Nodes auf der Metropolen-Stufe schalten die vernetzte Wirtschaft-Superkraft frei. Ökonomische Nodes mit dieser Superkraft teilen die Angebote ihres Aktionshauses mit anderen Auktionshäusern.
- Bis zu zwei ökonomische Metropolen können sich vernetzen.
- Ökonomische Metropolen schalten globale Verkaufspreise für Auktionshäuser in ganz Verra frei.
- Gegenstände, welche in einer ökonomischen Node angeboten werden, können von anderen ökonomischen Nodes innerhalb des Netzwerks gekauft werden.
- Verbundene Wirtschaftsräume verbinden nicht nur ökonomische Metropolen, sondern auch deren Vasallen.
Economic Nodes that have reached the Metropolis Stage unlock the Superpower “Linked Economy”. Any Economic Node with this Superpower unlocked shares Auction House listings with all the others, meaning that the items listed in one Linked Economy Node can be bid on from any other Linked Economy Node. Linked Economies also connect a Metropolis and any Vassal Economic Nodes belonging to that Metropolis.
The Linked Economy Superpower has the potential to create a massive market that spans the world. This will allow players to attain and sell goods with ease, providing those who have access to these Economic Nodes a faster path to fortune in the lands of Ashes of Creation.
Vorteile einer militärischen Node
Vorteile einer wissenschaftlichen Node
- Bürger einer wissenschaftlichen Metropole können zwischen der Metropole und jeder ihrer Vasallen-Nodes teleportieren, ungeachtet von der Stufe der Vasallen-Node, solange sich diese nicht im Krieg befindet.
- Bürger einer Vasallen-Node können sich zu der Metropole und wieder zurück teleportieren.
- Sofern mehrere wissenschaftliche Metropolen gleichzeitig existieren, ermöglichen Luftschiffe den Bürgern der Node sowie deren Vasallen-Nodes schnelleres Reisen zwischen den wissenschaftlichen Metropolen, solange sich die Metropole nicht im Krieg befindet.
This will allow Citizens and Vassals of Scientific Metropolises to do things more quickly than others, as fast travel is limited in the world of Ashes of Creation. They’ll be able to exchange goods and information with ease and get to locations in the world at a quicker speed in order to gather crafting materials to create recipes, as well as participate in limited-time events.
Staatsbürgerschaft einer Node
- There is not a hard cap to node citizenship, but there is a soft cap. Citizens pay dues and property taxes based on the stage of the node when the player became a citizen.
- When you become a citizen you enter in at a certain citizenship due structure; and citizens pay taxes to their node in the form of both property taxes based on what type housing as well as citizenship dues, which are necessary. And as you enter later into the stage of a node's development, you will pay a higher value on the citizenship dues or vice-versa: if you own a property later, you will be entered into a property tax that is higher based on where you enter that property ownership within the node's history. So those help to form a soft cap. Now, if payers are willing to pay more to be a citizen of a particular node, they have that option, but at some point it becomes restrictive.
- You can declare citizenship to only one node and when you declare that citizenship. Let's say for example, one guild perhaps wanting to take all their members and have them all declare the same citizenship to a location. The longer a node exists the higher the prize it is to take and some systems with regards to crafting progression and/or rewards and bonuses or the reliquary that we haven't really touched on a lot, those systems are going to be so enticing that from an incentive standpoint it will compel other groups to either potentially break alliances or siege the city in order to take the goods that are potentially in it. So, from an incentive standpoint we have that at play. Additionally, we don't have a cap per-se that we've announced yet on the citizenship aspect of being in a node, but we do have soft caps. It becomes costlier the higher number of citizens each time one new person wants to join to be part of a node. So, there is sort of a soft cap on how many citizens one node can have and it might be that not all in the guild can participate in that area. So, there's a natural divide: A pseudo faction, so to speak between who is a part of that node and who is not. – Steven Sharif
- Your account is bound to one declared citizenship per server, which means that if you have two alts and your main character on one server you may only be a citizen of one node between those three... If you have an alt on a different server, it could be a citizen of a node as well. – Steven Sharif
- Players lose their node citizenship after their node is destroyed in a node siege without entering into a cooldown period.
- Apart from node destruction, there is no player driven system that can strip another player of their node citizenship.
- Node citizenship is not tied to membership of a guild. Guilds don't "own" nodes.
- Players can interact with the node board to get a list of citizens of the node. Clicking on a citizen will reveal information about their guild, society, religion, and property ownership.
- Citizenship tickets may also grant citizenship to certain node stages. This mechanic will be decided based on testing.
- A player does not need to declare citizenship of any node. These players won't need to pay taxes but will miss out on benefits of citizenship.
Vorteile der Staatsbürgerschaft
- Beteiligung an der Regierung der Node (wählen oder Kandidatur für ein Amt).
Die Staatsbürgerschaft eröffnet dir eine Vielzahl an Vorteilen, darunter Titel, Ansehen, Ehre, Loyalität, Verdienste, und - wahrscheinlich am wichtigsten - die Regierung der Node. Als ein Bürger hast du das Privileg an der Regierung der Node teilzunehmen. Von der Wahl bis zur Kandidatur für ein Amt.
The main thing that differentiates us from other MMOs is that we have a living, breathing, reactive world... Our world is separated into zones, which are then separated into what we call nodes. Nodes are sort of invisible zones of influence that listen to everything that a player does; so as players gain experience from killing things, gain experience from doing quests, gain experience through crafting things, the node is also gaining that experience. Once a node gains enough experience it levels up and then starts to attract NPCs to it . – Jeffrey Bard
- By undertaking familiar activities, such as questing, gathering and raiding, players have agency in determining which nodes in the world will develop.
Each Node can form into towns, but are limited by their neighbors. The Nodes have different levels of advancement. There can only be so many of each level. Think of this as advanced settlements needing more elbow room. Nodes encompass more land as they grow and will require more effort to be sustained. This system is a main driver for change in the world because it creates scarcity. As Nodes advance in stages of growth they will lock out neighboring Nodes from progressing, and will absorb their zones of influence.
- Unterreich-Nodes and nodes directly above them are considered adjacent but do not exist in the same ZOI.
- Up to one fifth of the world will be encompassed within the ZOI of a Metropole. The many vassal nodes within a ZOI's "border" could end up looking like a country or nation.
You can show the initial territories on the Verran map of what these particular nodes have governance over, or their Zones of Influence as we like to call them... As the simulation of this begins to advance and nodes begin to expand their territory and they begin to take over nearby nodes as a result of their of their growth, you start to see these power level ratings that are applied here on specific nodes that determines what type of takeover power it has and and what it pushes back against for other nodes that are looking to take over new territory as they advance. – Steven Sharif
- It also simulates events, such as NPCs attacking and disabling certain node buildings and services. Failure to successfully respond to these will reduce the node's "health ticker", which will slow down the XP gains from the node.
It also simulates events: So each of these nodes will have a health ticker: when that health ticker is impacted it'll stop gaining power or gaining or slow down in its gaining of experience; and that's because certain events can affect a node by disabling certain services, disabling buildings. Players don't respond to that horde of zombies that have come out of the nearby ravine then those zombies can attack stables, they can attack service buildings, and prevent particular types of quests or activities and services from happening until it's repaired. – Steven Sharif
- Node-Belagerungen are simulated, with successful sieges destroying the nodes, and where unsuccessful sieges won't destroy the node but may result in disabled buildings or services, similar to events.
It simulates the sieges if a particular node has a certain frequency that's set where we want to see randomization of how nodes get affected by sieges. Sometimes they'll be destroyed in the simulation. Sometimes they'll have disabled services again, similar to an event, because they didn't succeed necessarily at sieging the node but they did succeed at disabling some of the buildings as part of that siege. – Steven Sharif
- It simulates what outcomes may happen in the live game as a result of player activity, such as splitting up a particular ZOI across a waterway, or having territories expand out to islands or across continents.
It simulates what players could potentially do as well when the game goes live; and that might include things like splitting up a particular Zone of Influence across a waterway, having your territory expand out to an island, or across continents. These are these are the types of things that we want to see players do eventually obviously but this tool provides the design team the opportunity to see it repetitively and over a fast period of time so they see these different types of outcomes. – Steven Sharif
List of nodes
Nodes haben sieben (7) Entwicklungsstufen, mit Erfahrungsschwellen für jede Stufe. Sobald eine Node die benötigte Erfahrung (XP) für die aktuelle Stufe angesammelt hat, steigt sie zu der nächsten Stufe auf.
|Node-Stufe.||Symbol||Alternativer Name.||Benötigte Zeit für den Aufstieg.||Spielerbehausungen.|
|3.||Dorf||-||Wenige Tage||Kleine Häuser|
|4.||Stadt||-||Viele Tage||Mittelgroße Häuser|
|5.||Großstadt||-||Wenige Wochen||Große Häuser|
Entwicklung der Node
Alle Aktivitäten (Aufträge, Sammeln, Schlachtzüge, etc.) welche von Bürgern sowie allen anderen Spielern innerhalb des Einflussbereichs einer Node ausgeführt werden, tragen zum Wachstum (Fortschritt) dieser speziellen Node bei.
- Nodes steigen schnell auf die erste Stufe auf. Dadurch entstehen die ersten NPC-Dienstleistungen, beispielsweise der Verkauf oder die Aufbewahrung von items.
- Je fortgeschritttener die Node ist, desto größer ist ihr ZOI.
- Weniger weit fortgeschrittene Nodes (auch Vasallen-Nodes genannt), welche im Einflussbereich einer höherstufigen Node liegen, können weiterhin Erfahrung sammeln, jedoch müssen sie stets mindestens eine Stufe unter der ihrer übergeordneten Node bleiben.
- Der Algorithmus zur Gebietserweiterung berücksichtigt nahegelegene Küsten, benachbarte Nodes, und die am häufigsten Besuchten Orte von Spielern innerhalb der letzten Woche, bzw. des letzten Monats.
The way that the algorithm expands the territories takes into account a few things: One it takes into account the coast like where's the closest coast. Two it takes into account the neighboring nodes so it can take over and essentially vassal state those nodes, but what's more important is essentially the initial population based on like how players choose their races. Because we have nine different races and four different starting points that branch out, each server's population density is going to dictate essentially the first few nodes that are highly populated and then that initial seed is what's going to determine the node structure as it moves inland into the into the world essentially; and based on the performance and successes of different sieges will determine which nodes that got locked out from the previous the initial advancements what nodes can now be available to advance further. So I really think that with so many variables that are present in the equation of how nodes advance and stay existing with the more variables you have, the higher likelihood there is for there to be a significant diversion in world progression. – Steven Sharif
Normally the algorithm that's applied to the node territorial expansion will prevent significant nodes from being in close proximity to each other... There could be a perfect storm where all of the algorithmic progression of territory leads to having these nodes very close to each other because there's certain requirements that should that need to be available to satisfy node vassal takeovers; and it's possible that two nodes would never take each other over as vassals and end up close together and spanning their territories in opposite directions: The Tale of Two Cities thing. – Steven Sharif
- Vasallen-Nodes geben überschüssige Erfahrungspunkte erst dann an ihre übergeordnete Node weiter, wenn sie ihre Level-Grenze erreicht haben..
- Die Möglichkeiten, für eine Node Erfahrungspunkte zu sammeln, sind für alle Arten von Nodes gleich.
Different people have different resources invested in nodes progressing and it would be a little "gamey" if you could know exactly what was necessary at that point because that would disincentivize people from participating. – Steven Sharif
- Spieler, die sich zu diesem Zeitpunkt innerhalb der Node befinden, werden zu einem sicheren Ort teleportiert (beispielsweise einem Spawn-Punkt).
- Um die Node herum spawnen Materialien, welche von systemgesteuerten Karawanen in die Node transportiert werden. Diese Karawanen können nicht angegriffen werden.
- NPCs beginnen mit den Bauarbeiten.
- Spieler, welche sich außerhalb der Node befinden, können die stufenweise visuelle Transformation der Node beobachten.
The Development Area of a Node is where civilization will appear as the Node advances. As the Node Stage increases, different buildings, NPCs, and services will become available in the Development Area. The higher the Node Stage, the more complex and populated the Development Area becomes. Development Areas will also vary depending on the Node Type - Economic, Military, Scientific, or Divine. – Margaret Krohn
- A Metropole (Stufe 6) can control up to two Großstadt (Stufe 5) nodes. A Großstadt (Stufe 5) can control one Stadt (Stufe 4) and one Dorf (Stufe 3) node. A Dorf (Stufe 3) can control an Feldlager (Stufe 2) or an Expedition (Stufe 1). If the Dorf (Stufe 3) gets destroyed through a siege, its dependant Feldlager (Stufe 2) and Expedition (Stufe 1) nodes are also destroyed.
- There is a layer of intricacy between how the neighboring nodes advance and what potential parent structure they have in the vassalship tree. – Steven Sharif
- Vassal nodes gain benefits from their regent node (also referred to as sovereign node or parent node) even if the node type of the parent is different to the vassal.
- It is not a bad thing to be vasseled, it is a good thing to be vasseled. It brings many benefits from the Sovereign, which is the ultimate parent of that vassal network down to the vassal node itself; and it allows that vassal node to even live outside of its normal mechanics. You get to adopt some of the benefits that the node type of your sovereign is, even if your node type as a vassal node isn't the same. – Steven Sharif
- Regent nodes collect taxes from their vassal nodes. These taxes cannot be taken by the mayor or other players.
- Vassal nodes must remain at least one node stage below their parent node.
- Neighboring/Adjacent nodes from Expedition (Stufe 1) upward block the growth of their immediate neighbors. This was intended to be tested in Alpha-1.
- Vassal nodes first apply any experience earned to their own deficit (see Atrophie des Knotenpunkts). It then applies excess experience earned to its parent node.
- If the parent node advances, the vassal is once again able to advance.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- When the vassal reaches its cap it overflows experience up to the parent; and so it can be very good early on for parents to get vassal nodes that are very productive- that have a lot of traffic. – Steven Sharif
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
- If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
- Hierzu sind Tests während der Alpha-1 geplant.
- Vasallen-Nodes müssen immer mindestens eine Node-Stufe unter ihrer übergeordneten Node bleiben.
Zonen und Entwicklung
Dungeon, Schlachtzüge, Weltbosse, Mobs, Aufträge, Events, Ressourcen, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and its racial influence.
- Portions of the spawn tables (for mobs and resources) are static and other portions are dynamic and adapt to node development.
- We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for. – Steven Sharif
The World manager is an algorithm in Ashes of Creation that controls dynamic world elements. It acts as both a throttle and an incentive system for various activities to ensure certain parameters are within acceptable thresholds.
- A world manager is a technical term to define a server process that lives alongside the game server; and when the game server needs to do things- communicating with other game servers within that grid- it tells that manager and that manager sends it down to the appropriate server. – Steven Sharif
- Prices of hunting certificates.
- A heatmap of experience being gained to apply to node advancement.
- The territory expansion algorithm takes into account the nearest coast, neighboring nodes, and the heatmap of players in surrounding areas over the last weeks or month.
- Due to the way the progression algorithm calculates territorial (ZOI) expansion during node advancement, there is a small possibility that two nodes of the same stage end up being close to each other.
- Transit of resources and goods between regions to drive quest rewards for nodes.
- For example if you know iron is being used as a raw resource for a specific crafting path that might drive up the price of mithril or silver; and that will incentivize the market to course correct a little bit. The idea is to provide soft incentives that help to alleviate the demand and also to prop up the supply that might not be present from the economic systems. – Steven Sharif
Atrophie des Knotenpunkts
Nodes accumulate an experience deficit each day based on the node's level, called node atrophy. The deficit is subtracted from any experience earned that day. If any deficit remains, then this is subtracted from the node’s experience pool.
- An atrophy system may be implemented, where accumulated atrophy points will progressively disable services within a node. The node may be destroyed if a significant points threshold is reached.
- There are intrinsic problems with reducing a nodes level as opposed to removing the node and it may be possible I'm just gonna say now that we don't actually atrophy nodes to delevel but rather accrue atrophy points that must be replenished over time; and if not it begins to disable services and further compound the atrophy problem; at which point when it reaches a certain atrophy point then the node would just disappear. – Steven Sharif
- Priester, Bischöfe oder Akolythen in bestimmten Tempeln.
- Patron Gildenleiter leader.
- Oberster Kopfgeldjäger.
- Only node citizens may be elected mayor.
- Previous mayors won't have any special system driven bonuses to help them get reelected.
- This cooldown period allows players to establish citizenship at the village; which may require them to relinquish previous citizenship at another node.
- Following the initial cooldown, there will be a one week election process, then from that point on, elections will follow a monthly cadence.
- Node-Belagerungen may not be declared for 21 days following a node advancing to any stage.
- Election notices will be mailed to the accounts of citizens.
- Only citizens of a node may participate in its elections.
- Only node citizens may be elected mayor.
- A king or queen can also become a mayor.
- Adjust node taxes. This includes setting tax rates that apply to tavern games.
- Tax money may only be used to fund node development.
- Improving node defensive structures, such as stronger walls and gates, traps, and siege equipment.
- Proposing node policies that are voted on by citizens.
- Entering into trade agreements with other nodes.
- Mayors cannot denote players as enemies of the state. Previously this was a potential option.
- Mayors are notified when their node is named on a siege declaration scroll.
- If a mayor does not make certain decisions within a set period of time then the system will make a decision for them.
- Q: Are all the benefits that mayors can give to a node the same for every type of node, or are there differences per type of node?
- A: There definitely are differences... Some of the things that mayors can do are more universal, but then some systems have very specific if your node has a certain dominant race, or your node is a certain type, or it's in a certain biome. So there's even differences between where it is too. – Chris Justo
- Gilden do not control nodes. Guild leaders (kings and queens) can become mayors of nodes.
- Steuergelder fließen nur in die Finanzierung der Nodeentwicklung. Dieses Gold kann nicht vom Bürgermeister oder einem anderen Spieler abgehoben werden. 
- Die Steuersätze skalieren basierend darauf, wann ein Spieler einer Node als Bürger beigetreten ist. Das Ziel ist es, finanziellen Druck auf die Node-Populationen auszuüben, indem die Steuern mit fortschreitenden Nodes, immer teurer werden, anstatt harte Bevölkerungsobergrenzen einzuführen. 
- Diese Steuer wirkt sich nicht unbedingt auf den einzelnen Bürger, da die Steuersätze der Bürger von ihren Nodes bestimmt werden , aber die Finanzen der Node wird von der Besteuerung beeinflusst, die von seiner übergeordneten Node erhoben wird.
- Dadurch werden die Bürger der kriegführenden Node, einschließlich ihrer Verbündeten, gegenseitig als Kombattanten gekennzeichnet. 
- Vasallen-Nodes können ihrer übergeordneten Node oder ihren anderen Vasallen keinen Krieg erklären. 
- Node-Kriege können jederzeit ausgerufen werden, aber die Ziele erscheinen nur während der Server Prime-Time.
- Spieler können sich während des Krieges jederzeit gegenseitig töten (nicht nur während der Server Prime-Time).
- We have conditions that you can set between nodes with regards to either nodes being friendly with each other and acting trade alliances, or they can declare war on nodes similar to how guild wars may function in different games, where those citizens become hostile to each other based on the player government that's elected in the particular node. So those systems all cater to allowing a conflict that's meaningful and that also provides a non-imbalanced relationship between stronger guilds and not as strong guilds. – Steven Sharif
Innerhalb der Node wird es keine Bürgerkriegsmechanik geben, aber es wird Spielraum für interne politische Konflikte geben; wie die Untergrabung der derzeitigen Führung und die Störung des Handels.
- Die einzige Möglichkeit, einen gewählten Bürgermeister vor Ablauf seiner Amtszeit zu entfernen, besteht darin, die Node zu zerstören. 
- Entwicklungspfade innerhalb Allianzen.
- Gilden die gemeinsame Dienstleistungen mit Allianzmitgliedern teilen.
- Allianzen können Verbindungen zu Knotenpunkten erstellen.
Content that revolves around alliances specifically and progression within the development of that alliance; and the ability to share some common services between guilds that are part of that alliance. I think that additionally allowing alliances to toggle certain relationships with nodes as an interaction is beneficial. That's going to provide an interesting dynamic for players who are either members of the particular node that has the relationship established or members of the Alliance. So I think that obviously building systems is is about creating the channels by which these players can form bonds and the more layers you have around those channels of bonding between the different guilds or players, the more sustainable that relationship. – Steven Sharif
- Players can progress each chapter by completing story arc quests within the timeframe that each chapter is active.
- Story arcs can branch into different stories with multiple possible endings depending on the quest objectives that players complete during each chapter.
- You can't really farm the quests in any meaningful way, because once you've done the quests in a chapter, that's it until the next chapter. Whether 1000 people participate or 10, the chapters will stay active for the same length of time, and as long as you participate in the clearly-marked time frame in your quest journal, you're good. The only thing that a concentrated effort can help with is influencing the narrative paths through the arcs. – Skott B
- These quests stages can be failed. The ability to retry a failed quest depends on Node-Entwicklung.
- There will be many different quests that actually have stages of the storyline; and these stages can actually be failed. You can actually fail a storyline; which sucks when you think about it, but at the same time that risk makes your investment that much more important. – Steven Sharif
- Quests may differ based on the stages of nearby nodes, seasonal influences, and events such as world bosses.
- Quests involving citizens from multiple nodes are unlocked based on the alliances and other relationships between the nodes and their progression.
There might even be different directories of the quest that exist for specific races, and even though you're sharing a quest to kill a boss, if you're human and I'm an elf, I will have a different arc potentially that leads in a different direction than you, even though we took the same quest; and this can relate to who the primary cultural contributor is to a node unlocking different arcs for cultures that share the primary culture of a node - not that locks out content but it gives a flavor in a different direction so that not everything is so cookie cutter. – Steven Sharif
Race matters because narratives have paths that also are influenced based on the primary contributing culture to the node... If you're a Niküa and you have you're in a Niküa node that's predominantly Niküa, you're going to have certain services and/or abilities as a member of the Niküa race that other races may not have access to... They may have alternative quest lines, but they won't have specific ones. Now those specific Niküa quests will then relate to the meta-narrative that's present in the world and they'll start to direct some of that meta-narrative; and that'll be beneficial for your kind because it will unlock certain content for your race that other races haven't unlocked yet. So there is an incentive there to see progression along that line now in order to curb the progress of a dominant race. – Steven Sharif
- Mayoral commissions cost gold from the treasury for the mayor to initiate.
- There will be a cap to the number of commissions that can be accepted by a single player.
- Completing mayoral commissions will reward the node with node commodities, node-to-node reputation, mandates, and temporary buffs to buildings or zones.
- Mayoral commissions can be conducted by both citizens and non-citizens, but only citizen contribution will generate mandates for the node.
- Mayoral commissions are distinct from node commissions, which are system generated commissions.
- Q: Is participation always going to be greater for larger nodes by default, or can a small node with close to 100 participation still greatly benefit from them?
- A: That's gonna come down to what commissions the mayor is initiating. Level three nodes aren't going to be initiating mayoral commissions that require thousands of players to participate, because they don't have access to those; where Metropolises that have a huge citizenship base will get access to those kinds of commissions. So the rewards will be proportionate to the node level and the expected amount of citizens. – Chris Justo
Steht ein Spieler auf der Hassliste eines NPCs, wird jeder Spieler, der diesen Spieler heilt, bufft oder anderweitig unterstützt, ebenfalls der Hassliste des NPCs hinzugefügt.
Service buildings within a node are either default buildings that come with the node, or they are constructed buildings, which are initiated by the mayor and built by players. Service buildings are further broken down into two main types:
- Active service buildings are service buildings that players directly interact with. These are further broken down into Artisanship, Business, Content, and Political categories.
- Passive service buildings provide passive benefits to the node or its zone of influence. These buildings are broken down into Civic, Cultural, Fabrication, Scholarly, and Vocational.
- Constructed service buildings are available to every type of node in every location. Where the uniqueness comes in is in some of the default buildings like your node-type building. – Chris Justo
- Bürgermeister decide which buildings are placed in which plot (via a node map UI, or physically walking the node). They may select any empty plot in the node but their choices may limit them from placing other buildings in the future.
- The plots in a node are predefined but the plots are universal. So you can put any constructed service building in any plot. – Chris Justo
- Service buildings become objectives during events, node sieges and node wars. It is therefore important for mayors to select defensible locations for the most important service buildings.
- When it comes to either events, or sieges against the node, and even wars, those building locations also serve as objective locations as well; and there is a varying degree of footprint and level design that's associated with access to those plot locations. So if your smithy that has your workstation to build the T5 stuff is next to the door, there's a difference there in strategy. – Steven Sharif
- When the constructible service building types are determined by the mayor, they can initiate buy orders to bring resources into the node in order to construct the buildings. In addition to buy orders, citizens will be required to come to the node to directly contribute resources to a construction foreman NPC to aid in building construction.
- This is our way of ensuring that citizens want the thing that the mayor is asking them to do, or is spending resources on. So if you're a mayor and you're just like 'I'm going to build a bunch of this building that no one wants' then players aren't going to contribute to it and they're not going to get built. – Chris Justo
- Once all resources have been contributed to a building, it will take between 15 minutes to a couple of days for construction to complete depending on the type and tier of building. Construction times may be reduced through node policies.
- Different mayors may destroy and construct different service buildings within their node. Destroying buildings has a node mandate cost and will require player buy-in via a vote.
- Materialien contributed toward building a node building are lost if the mayor decides to scrap the project.
- Building expansions unlock higher tier workstations at the cost of dedicating service building plots.
- Node service building expansions specialize the building through a tech tree based on the stage of the node.
Node layout and style
- The way that the node system is built is that they can exist across a spread of 18 biomes, but at the same time have to represent the cultural influence of these cultures that are intrinsically a part of a specific biome. – Steven Sharif
- Environment (biome) and location of the node.
- Nodes will adjust the local topography to fit the aesthetic and mechanical requirements of the node.
- Currently the way that the platform system is set up, is it's capable of adjusting the topography of the node's footprint, regardless of the surrounding terrain. So the reason for that is we want to have flexibility in the presentation of the node's layout and how it is essentially both from an aesthetic standpoint as well as a mechanical standpoint with node sieges- how it's constructed and that construction should have the ability to take on a variance of different types of topography. So it shouldn't be dependent on the surrounding area. Now that's not to say that the surrounding area isn't going to have some influence over. So for example... we're experimenting a little bit with the platform tech and putting up a node up against the side of a mountain or on the edge of a cliff or something that has a beautiful vista. Those are things that we're going to test out obviously as we continue to work on the node tool and how that platform system works, but the idea is to have the node independent of the surrounding terrain. – Steven Sharif
- Some parts are determined by the area it's in. Some parts are determined by the type it is. Some parts are determined by the race it is; and then the rest of it is determined by the mayor. – Jeffrey Bard
- Race that contributed the highest percentage to the node's advancement will alter the racial appearance of its buildings, NPCs, and props.
- All nodes, whether they're associated with a castle or associated with normal node structure, has cultural influences that replicate over to the buildings that are produced and the NPCs that are present. – Steven Sharif
- The rest is determined by the node's mayor.
- Q: How long would you say it will take players on average to fill/build up a node completely from wilderness to metropolis?
- A: It's one thing to get a node to a certain level: it's another thing to develop the node; and I can't really give you an on-average expectation, because there's a lot of variables at play. There's how many citizens does the node have attracted to it; what's the type of traffic that the node is attracting to it based on things like its tax rates, or the specialization that it chose to spec into, based on the building types it's chosen to build. All of those things are variables that can affect the quote-unquote "average build-out time" of a particular node. So it's difficult to give you an average when there's so many variables along those lines. But the idea is that if there is a particular project that players are interested in in developing based on the node stage, that they would have the ability to complete several of those projects as within a single term of a mayor; and a term of a mayor is one month. – Steven Sharif
- Das Aussehen der Ausrüstung bestimmter Rüstungssets wird von der Rasse des Spielers beeinflusst. 
- Das Nodelayout und der Stil werden von der Rasse beeinflusst, die am meisten zu dieser Node beiträgt. 
- Vorteile können für Bürger der dominanten Kultur gelten, können aber auch für Mechaniken der Node gelten, was auch für Mitglieder andererRassen von Vorteil sein kann. 
- Es gibt Zermürbungsmechanismen, die Erfahrung und Einfluss beeinflussen, um eine einzelne Rasse davon abzuhalten, die ganze Welt zu dominieren. 
- NPCs reagieren unterschiedlich auf verschiedene Characterrassen. 
Es gibt eine Abnutzung und diese Abnutzung von Erfahrung und Einfluss wird basierend auf der Leistung des Rennens in der Welt erhöht. Wenn also all diese Nodes Ork-Nodes sind, dann ist ihre Abnutzungsrate sehr hoch, um mit der kulturellen Etablierung neuer Nodes zu konkurrieren, weil sie mehr Einfluss in der Welt haben und eine populäre Meinung gegen sie in ihren abgelegenen Regionen ist, in denen sie keinen Einfluss haben – Steven Sharif
NPC racial interaction
Unique node buildings
Jeder Art von Node ist ein einzigartiges Node-Gebäude zugeordnet, das ab der Entwicklungsstufe Dorf der Node aktiviert werden kann. Dieses einzigartige Gebäude spielt eine zentrale Rolle in dem Fortschritt der Zivilisation eines Server.
- Göttliche Nodes
- Wirtschaftliche Nodes
- Militärische Nodes
- Wissenschaftliche Nodes
- Relics stored in a node's reliquary grant passive and active benefits to node citizens and vassal states.
- Benefits will also be conferred to those who capture, steal or sabotage relics held the reliquary.
- Access to the material components of the relics stored in a node's reliquary is granted to registered attackers after successfully destroying that node in a node siege, even though they are not citizens of that node.
- When the node is destroyed, the reliquary's contents become available for spoil amongst the attackers; and now even though they weren't citizens might have access to what they wouldn't have access to before, because they weren't a citizen. They'll have access to grab a number of those instances of that material and that's going to be an important aspect because relics are going to be important as part of the whole crafting scheme. So this incentivizes- it acts as an incentive for players to want to engage and battle with these nodes and try to take what they have. – Steven Sharif
Node building destruction
- NPC-driven events that are a response to story arcs or node atrophy.
- Node-Belagerungen and node wars.
- Hazardous events such as tornadoes or hurricanes.
- Bürgermeister have the ability to demolish constructed node buildings. This will have a node mandate cost and will require player buy-in via a vote.
- Mayors will also have the ability, if they want, to demolish constructed buildings. So if they if they so choose they can destroy a building if they don't think it's needed anymore. But this will have mandate cost and a player buy-in votes. So we want to make sure that [the] mayor can't just go and blow up the whole node if they're trying to grief or something. So this is very important and impactful decision. – John Collins
If building maintenance is not paid, or a building is damaged as the result of an event or siege, the building will enter a state of disarray. Any NPCs or services offered by that building will not be available until the building is repaired.
- Players must contribute materials to repair disarrayed buildings and restore them to an operational state.
- Node-Regierungen must clear any rubble on plots before any buildings can be reconstructed. Any prerequisites for the building reconstruction must be satisfied beforehand.
- Buildings also live within a prerequisite system. So in order to build down the tech tree of what these buildings provide, as the node grows larger to access stronger building types, you may get a kink in that chain if it's destroyed and you'll have to stand that back up in order to support the service again. – Steven Sharif
- If the node is destroyed by a node siege, the debris field will contain spoils that are lootable by attackers or defenders.
|Apartments||Instanziert.||Dorf Stufe und höher.||Eines pro Server.|
|Grundbesitz||Open World.||Dorf Stufe und höher.||Einer pro Account.|
|Statische Behausungen||In-Node.||Dorf Stufe und höher.||Eine per Server.|
- Players are able to purchase small one room houses (cottages) starting at the Dorf (Stufe 3).
- The architecture of static housing is predetermined by the racial influence of the node's layout and style.
- Tavernen and Player shops are not tied to in-node housing.
Apartments sind (instanzierte) Wohnungen in Gebäuden innerhalb einer Node, die eine Housing-Funktion bieten. Es werden zu Beginn 50 Apartments zum Verkauf stehen, sobald eine Node sich zu einem Dorf (Stufe 3) entwickelt. Weitere Apartment-Gebäude können in einer Stadt (Stufe 4) gebaut werden, wenn der/die Bürgermeister/in sich entscheidet diese auf einem verfügbaren Baugebiet zu errichten.
- Die Anzahl der verfügbaren Apartments erhöht sich automatisch während der Node-Weiterentwicklung.
- Zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt wurde bekannt gegeben, dass Apartments erst ab der Stufe Stadt (Stufe 4) oder höher verfügbar wären .
The mayor may additionally construct apartment buildings when the node hits stage 4 at one of the building plots in the node, along with cities gaining additional static housing and apartments by default as a normal part of the leveling process. – Steven Sharif
Grundbesitz are sizable player housing plots that can be situated in baronies within the Einflussbereich (ZOI) of a Dorf (Stufe 3) or higher node, including the ZOI of any of its vassal nodes.
- Freehold estates may be purchased from other players, or can be obtained via deeds obtained by completing a quest and winning an auction.
- Freehold ownership, whether purchased from players or via a freehold auction, requires the purchaser to have completed a freehold quest, which has a level requirement of 50.
- The seller decides if their freehold should be auctioned or sold directly to other players.
- Some freehold auctions will require node-type-specific bound currencies, others will auction for gold. This is intended to cater to players with different playstyles, who are progressing through alternate systems.
- The idea is that we're not reserving freeholds for the top 10 percent of levelers, we're reserving freeholds for the top 10 percent across the multiple different play paths that exist within the game; and this spreads out that ownership across different playstyles. – Steven Sharif
- Housing takes several forms in the world of Verra. However, Freeholds are the highest tier of player housing available. Acquiring a Freehold is a major accomplishment, and it will take a large amount of effort and strategy to get a Freehold of your own. Since there is a limited amount of space available to place Freeholds in each node’s region, these are symbols of prestige for those who are able to acquire and maintain their Freeholds.
- Freeholds are approximately 1.5 acres in size, or roughly 100m x 60m.
- The developers are expecting the number of freehold plots on each server to be in "the low thousands" depending on world state.
- The number of Freeholds on a server will vary on a number of factors, such as how player actions advance nodes. At the moment we are targeting the low thousands for Freeholds on a server, but as we continue to test these systems during Alpha Two, we anticipate making adjustments.
- Freeholds do not incur material upkeep costs, but they are subject to node taxes.
- Blueprints are required for the construction of the freehold buildings that are used to process resources into processed goods.
- The best processing can only be carried out on freeholds, so obtaining a freehold will require a large amount of effort.
- If a player wants to achieve a freehold they can achieve the freehold, however the amount of effort resources and time that's required in order to achieve that freehold is a large amount. It is something that is a monumental achievement for you to to get that freehold; and the reason why is because freeholds tie in very heavily to the processing artisanship aspect. Some processing can be done in nodes, but the best processing is done on freeholds; and we want to make sure that there's a little bit of a throttle or gate on the amount of effort that's necessary to achieve that influence over the processing market. – Steven Sharif
- Inns and other player housing options are available that are easier to obtain for players who do not need the benefits of a freehold.
- Just because the freehold is very difficult to attain doesn't mean that you don't have a space for housing and furniture that you can achieve through our apartment system or an inn or the static in-node housing. Those are alternate methods as well but they do not have that aspect of the best processing is done on the freehold. – Steven Sharif
An- und Verkauf (Immobilien)
- Behausungen werden einen Grundpreis haben, der mit der Anzahl der Bürger in der Node skaliert.
- Die entwickler wägen eine auktionsbasierte Methode ab, um neue Immobilien zum Verkauf zu stellen, wenn eine Node sich entwickelt.
- Statische Behausungen und Apartments können von anderen Spielern gelistet und verkauft werden.
- Es gibt keine Höchstgrenze für wie viel der Verkauf eines Gebäudes von Spielern einbringen kann.
- Spielerbehausungen, die während einer Nodebelagerung zerstört werden, können nicht mehr verkauft werden.
- Grundbesitz kann nicht an andere Spieler verkauft werden. Das kann sich möglicherweise im Verlauf der Testphase noch ändern.
There's no cap essentially in player originated sales. Those are determined essentially by supply and demand as it is within the game and there's no artificial barrier to how high that demand can go. – Steven Sharif
- Der Hausbesitz kann wieder an die Node zurückgehen, wenn der Besitzer es versäumt seine Gebäude-Steuern zu zahlen. Die Steuerschulden und Strafgebühren werden dem neuen Besitzer im Rahmen einer Zwangsvollstreckung in Rechnung gestellt.
- Spieler werden das Limit für die Anzahl ihrer Spielerbehausungen nicht überschreiten können.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Miete- und Leasingkonzepte befinden sich aktuell in der Begutachtungsphase.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that stuff. – Steven Sharif
Node-Belagerungen ermöglichen es Spielern, eine Node zu zerstören. Dies ebnet den Weg für die Neuentwicklung und den Zugriff auf die gesperrten Inhalte in den umliegenden Nodes. Aufgrund dieser Dynamik spielen politische Konflikte und Intrigen eine wichtige Rolle in der Struktur der Welt.
Der Großteil (~80%) der Inhalte in Ashes of Creation sind open-world, möglicherweise kann es jedoch instanziierte Kämpfe innerhalb von Burg- und Node-Belagerungen geben, bei denen bestimmte Gruppen an kleinen, kurzzeitigen zielbasierten Kämpfen um bestimmte Zwischenziele teilnehmen können.
- It is a normal process of the world to see PvP be a catalyst for change. That is one of the defining elements of our world building approach and being a PvX game is that PvE builds the world and PvP changes the world; and as these nodes get destructed this should be a normal habit that players are accustomed to seeing that landscape changing over time, because it is the breath of renewal that then is allowed as a result of that action. – Steven Sharif
- Players lose their node citizenship after their node is destroyed without entering into a cooldown period.
- After a node is destroyed, the footprint of the node will enter a ruined state and will become an open PvP zone for a number of days equal to the node's level. These ruins consist of a debris field of treasures that are lootable by certain players.
- Which players get to loot the debris field during this period is currently under discussion by the developers. Previously it was stated that any player could loot the debris field. Before that it was stated that only attackers who participated in the siege will have exclusive looting rights.
- Any loot remaining after this period will be open for anyone to loot.
- After a number of days equal to the destroyed node's level, the node will revert back to stage 0 (wilderness) and any modified terrain will revert back to its original state.
- Those are like open-world battlegrounds that spawn on the footprint of the node after a successful siege. And these are opportunities that previous defenders have to salvage certain materials and/or equipment from the destroyed node, or that attackers have to do the same. And there's interact points that live within that environment that take time in order to interact with, which makes those individuals susceptible to potential ganking or fighting. And you can control those areas; and that exists for some period of time. It's like an open-world arena system. – Steven Sharif
- Treasures in the debris field will take time and tools to uncover.
- The warehouse debris will contain a portion of all Materialien (crafting components) and Gatherables that were stored in the destroyed node.
- The reliquary debris will contain a stockpile of shards of the relics that were stored there.
- The town hall debris might contain tax-oriented certificates that were held within the vaults and in the treasury.
- The stables debris might contain mount certificates that can be added to caravans in the future or sold on the auction house.
- Gatherables and processed goods that were stored in in-node housing and apartment storage chests become lootable. These are not lootable if the node survives the siege- even if the housing buildings are destroyed or damaged during the siege.
Impact on player housing
- Blueprints for homestead, business, and artisan freehold buildings, including progression and upgrades, are returned to the player.
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
Impact on in-node housing
- If the housing was purchased at a higher advancement than the node currently is then it will be destroyed, otherwise the housing will be scaled back.
Impact on apartments
- Falls das Gebäude während einer Belagerung zerstört wurde, selbst wenn die Belagerung nicht erfolgreich war.
- Falls die Node durch die Belagerung unter Stufe 4 (Stadt) fällt.
Impact on freeholds
Grundbesitz may be attacked by any player for a period of two hours following a successful siege against its parent node. Freeholds can also be lost by foreclosure for not paying property taxes or other fees.
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
- When it comes to losing Freeholds like this, one person’s loss is another person’s gain. While there aren’t enough Freeholds in the world for everyone to have one at the same time, this cycle of players losing Freeholds creates opportunities for other players to acquire one.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- The freehold owner will be required to undertake a quest process to have their freehold adopted by a new node if one exists.
- At the end of the grace period, if the freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a Dorf (Stufe 3) node or above, it will be destroyed.
- If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- Q: How many times a year do you suspect that most players will be moving residence based on nodes being eliminated from sieges?
- A: There are a lot of variables that influence that answer. I'm not sure I can give an average, but what I would say is that depending on the political dynamic of a server: if a server tends to have more combat and/or sieges against nodes, that is going to increase the amount of opportunity for freeholds to be removed from the world and then replaced. I'm not sure I have an average. what I will say is that it is very important to remember that Ashes is not a PvP game and it is not a PvE game. It is a PvX game and that has a very specific meaning. It means that as these systems are developed as they are designed and they are integrated with each other: they are done so from a competitive viewpoint and how that system relates to both PvE and PvP. Freeholds are one of those systems very much so and it's because of the cyclical nature that we're attempting to achieve with the development of nodes and the destruction of nodes, the world is a rapidly and dynamically changing place really. So it's intended to be something that is constantly recycling and is leaking out different types of content and new content that revitalizes the player interest and stimulates new points of conflict or cooperation. – Steven Sharif
- Different races becoming primary contributors.
- Design elements determined by different governments.
- Reactions and interactions with other nodes in the world.
- There will be "bleed over" between underrealm nodes and surface nodes in terms of influence and interaction.
- There may be visual cues above ground that indicate influence from underrealm nodes in that area.
That might be a little bit of a departure from our design in the past. I know originally like two-plus years ago we were discussing how those would be independent of each other, but I think as we further defined the layout of the world map itself it made more sense for those to have some interaction and influence that's combined. – Steven Sharif
- Caravan routes will go underground.
- Node-Belagerungen occur in the usual manner.
- There will be underrealm Metropolen.
- Diese Nodes werden wasserorientierte Einflüsse haben. Zudem stehen Fähigkeiten, Dienstleistungen, und Questlinien zur Verfügung, welche in Verbindung mit der See stehen.
- Küsten-Nodes verändern die Spawntabellen des umliegenden Wasser-Contents und können auch bestimmte Events auslösen.
- Häfen in Küsten-Nodes werden Questlinien haben, welche sich auf den Ozean und nahe gelegenen Inseln beziehen.
- Es könnte möglich sein, eine Küstenstadt über den Seeweg zu belagern.
- Es wird keine Knotenpunkte unter Wasser, oder im Wasser geben.
- Embleme können an Gilden Rüstungen angebracht werden, die in den Knotenpunkten gekauft werden können.
- Teilnahme an der Börse des Knotenpunktes.
- Teilnahme an speziellen Gildenmissionen, welche die Stufe und Entwicklung der Gilde fördern.
- Verteilen von Gildenpunkten um Knotenpunktspezifische Abilities für Gildenmitglieder freizuschalten.
- Gildenhallen im Knotenpunkt. Diese haben andere Vorteile als Hallen auf Eigenheim Parzellen.
Eine beliebige Anzahl Gilden kann sich in einem Knotenpunkt aufhalten, aber die Anzahl an Beschützergilden ist limitiert. Knotenpunktstufen bestimmen, wieviele Beschützergilden in einem Knotenpunkt gleichzeitig existieren können.
- Dörfer und tiefer haben keine Beschützergilden.
- Städte haben bis zu einer Beschützergilde.
- Großstädte haben bis zu zweiBeschützergilden.
- Metropolen haben bis zu drei Beschützergilden.
- Stock exchanges were a Kickstarter stretch goal unlocked for reaching the $3 million dollar mark.
- This is a planned feature for the launch of Ashes of Creation.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Soziale Organisationen or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
2023-09-21 2023-09-19 2023-09-13 2023-09-05 2023-09-04 2023-09-04 2023-09-04 2021-09-25 2017-10-24 2017-10-12
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Node series part I
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:05:47).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (3:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:18:54).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:06:42).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (37:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-04 (15:15).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Liveübertragung, 2021-08-27 (1:19:43).
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter
- Interview, 2021-06-13 (56:35).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Blog: Know Your Nodes - Scientific Node Type
- Blog: Development Update with Village Node.
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (15:51).
- Interview, 2023-07-09 (38:14).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- Video, 2018-04-05 (41:48).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (53:24).
- Interview, 2020-07-29 (17:26).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (50:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (20:54).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (2:22:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:01:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (27:12).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (44:52).
- Interview, 2018-04-20 (7:22).
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (39:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (58:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (29:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (37:52).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (55:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-09-24 (30:26).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-12-12 (14:48).
- Interview, 2020-07-20 (3:45).
- Video, 2017-04-20 (0:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (50:20).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (10:04).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:00:15).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-09-24 (1:21:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (28:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-10-14 (55:13).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (55:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:07:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (52:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:04:35).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:10:16).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (19:35).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (30:53).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:28:50).
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:10:55).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-10-14 (57:22).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:08:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:02:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-07-26 (1:20:48).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (9:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:52:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (31:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (37:35).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:01:34).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (6:03).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (59:43).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:04:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-30 (53:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (39:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (27:42).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:03:38).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:22:40).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-18 (37:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (59:11).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (35:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (44:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:12:40).
- City hall.
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (29:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (30:41).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-12-23 (1:30:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (41:15).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (29:33).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (28:30).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (36:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (36:09).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (57:02).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (24:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (40:50).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (1:26:14).
- Podcast, 2018-05-11 (21:07).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-04-07 (58:39).
- Video, 2023-03-31 (14:20).
- Video, 2023-03-31 (12:47).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (2:36:25).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-18 (39:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (1:12:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:50:20).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (1:00:19).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-07-26 (1:13:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (43:07).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (42:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (43:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (29:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (50:25).
- X.com - From blueprint to bustling Node, watch how Service Buildings are made in this short time-lapse video!
- Video, 2023-08-31 (38:50).
- Video, 2023-08-31 (2:59).
- Interview, 2023-07-09 (1:32:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-20 (38:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (51:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (56:18).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (2:12:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (55:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (2:11:54).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (53:33).
- Video, 2023-08-31 (36:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (2:13:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-08-31 (57:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-07-30 (1:10:09).
- Video, 2023-08-31 (34:37).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-03-31 (1:13:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (39:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (53:06).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (41:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-02-26 (1:12:18).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-03-31 (4:57).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (29:47).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (54:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (21:23).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (47:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-07-29 (1:13:09).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (45:32).
- Interview, 2021-02-07 (33:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-09-01 (36:28).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (28:09).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (49:50).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (21:00).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (10:49).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (56:11).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (27:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-10-31 (36:20).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-11-22 (16:56).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Forums - Livestream Q&A 2022-08-26.
- Liveübertragung, 2019-11-22 (17:59).
- Interview, 2023-07-09 (1:36:24).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-10-14 (52:31).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (14:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (40:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (47:10).
- Video, 2017-05-25 (1:07).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-05-04 (32:46).
- Interview, 2023-07-09 (42:11).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (50:47).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- Video, 2020-05-31 (38:50).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (36:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (9:09).
- Video, 2023-06-30 (5:41).
- Blog: Exploring the Boundless Opportunities of Freeholds.
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (1:12:07).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (14:09).
- Development Update with Freehold Preview.
- Video, 2023-06-30 (21:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (1:03:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (1:15:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (13:10).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (11:21).
- Podcast, 2023-07-15 (15:14).
- Interview, 2023-07-09 (19:56).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (45:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (56:42).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (30:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (1:45:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:09:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (1:12:27).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (40:20).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (9:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (34:15).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:08:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (26:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-04-07 (37:56).
- Interview, 2023-07-09 (49:48).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).
- Video, 2016-12-04 (0:02).
- Video, 2017-04-30 (5:31).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-01-28 (17:50).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-12-22 (1:13:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-07-28 (1:26:16).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (15:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:48:43).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:00:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-11-19 (54:26).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-08-28 (2:04:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (28:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (29:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-06-30 (1:39:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (52:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (31:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (42:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (31:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-08-17 (58:53).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (48:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (37:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (AM) (18:29).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (24:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-02-28 (1:06:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (1:27:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (5:51).