- Beim Start wird es über 100 Knotenpunkt Standorte geben.
Knotenpunkte sind ein voreingestellter Standort, eingehüllt in eine Einflusszone, in unserer Welt, die sich zu Städten unterschiedlicher Größe formen können. Diese Größen reichen von einem kleinen Lager bis hin zu einer weitläufigen Metropole. Die Größe der Städte hängt vom Beitrag der Spieler ab und davon, wie weit sie den Knotenpunkt entwickelt haben. Spieler erstellen nicht den Fußabdruck eines Knotenpunkts, aber innerhalb dieses Fußabdrucks haben sie die Möglichkeit, Land zu besitzen. Spieler, die Teil der Regierung für einen bestimmten Knotenpunkt sind, werden die Möglichkeit haben, Gebäudetypen und Dienstleistungen weiter zu modifizieren, aber in den meisten Fällen wird ein Knotenpunkt auf seinem eigenen spezifischen Weg wachsen (stellt es euch eher vor, dass NSCs diese Städte bauen, als dass PCs einzeln Gebäude und Mauern aufstellen). Der Mitwirkungsbereich eines Knotenpunkts ist größer als die eigentliche Stadt selbst, so dass die Spieler Abenteuer erleben können, während sie die Stadt weiter aufbauen. Wir nennen den Mitwirkungsbereich die " Einflusszone " des Knotenpunkts, und es ist der Bereich in dem Spieler helfen, den Knotenpunkt in dem sie sich befinden, voranzubringen.
- Players will be able to identify the type of a node at its first stage of development (Expedition) based on its NPC population.
|Divine nodes||Faith and skill/equipment augment focuses||Priests|
|Economic nodes||Trade and merchant focuses||Merchants|
|Military nodes||Kampf and class training focuses||Guards|
|Scientific nodes||Artisan and construction focuses||Scholars|
Ashes of Creation allows you, the player, to decide the fate of the world around you. With each Node Type, you can change the flow of resources and goods in the world. Will you grow the largest Economic Metropolis and help guide the riches of Verra, or will you choose another path unlocking new stories filled with allies and enemies?
For example, if a level 4 Scientific Node is destroyed, it will become a Level 0 Scientific Node. It will never be any other Node Type other than a Scientific Node. The location of these Types relates to the influences of the area around the Node. – Margaret Krohn
- 1 Node benefits
- 2 Einflussbereich
- 3 Weiterentwicklung des Knotenpunkts
- 4 Entwicklung von Knotenpunkten
- 5 Spielerbehausungen
- 6 Bürgerschaft des Knotenpunktes
- 7 Knotenpunkt-Belagerungen
- 8 Knotenpunkt-Regierung
- 9 Karawanen
- 10 Unterreich-Knotenpunkte
- 11 Küsten-/Inselknotenpunkte
- 12 Unterwasser-Knotenpunkte
- 13 Patron guilds
- 14 Relikte
- 15 Aktienmärkte
- 16 Interne Konflikte
- 17 Kunstwerke
- 18 Community guides
- 19 Siehe auch
- 20 Einzelnachweise
Divine node benefits
Divine node benefits are not known at this time.
Vorteile eines Wirtschafts-Kontenpunktes
- Up to two economic metropolises may be linked in this manner.
- Metropolis level economic nodes enable worldwide sale prices for auction houses across Verra.
- Items listed in one linked economic node can be bid on from any other linked economic node.
- Linked economies also connect the economic metropolis and its vassal economic nodes.
Economic Nodes that have reached the Metropolis Stage unlock the Superpower “Linked Economy”. Any Economic Node with this Superpower unlocked shares Auction House listings with all the others, meaning that the items listed in one Linked Economy Node can be bid on from any other Linked Economy Node. Linked Economies also connect a Metropolis and any Vassal Economic Nodes belonging to that Metropolis.
The Linked Economy Superpower has the potential to create a massive market that spans the world. This will allow players to attain and sell goods with ease, providing those who have access to these Economic Nodes a faster path to fortune in the lands of Ashes of Creation.
Military node benefits
Scientific node benefits
- Citizens of metropolis scientific nodes may teleport between the metropolis and any of its vassal nodes, regardless of the stage of the vassal node, so long as the vassal node is not at war.
- Citizens of vassal nodes may teleport to their metropolis node and back.
- If there are multiple scientific metropolises, then an airship will provide faster travel between those scientific metropolises for citizens of those nodes and their vassal nodes, so long as the metropolises are not at war.
This will allow Citizens and Vassals of Scientific Metropolises to do things more quickly than others, as fast travel is limited in the world of Ashes of Creation. They’ll be able to exchange goods and information with ease and get to locations in the world at a quicker speed in order to gather crafting materials to create recipes, as well as participate in limited-time events.
Each Node can form into towns, but are limited by their neighbors. The Nodes have different levels of advancement. There can only be so many of each level. Think of this as advanced settlements needing more elbow room. Nodes encompass more land as they grow and will require more effort to be sustained. This system is a main driver for change in the world because it creates scarcity. As Nodes advance in stages of growth they will lock out neighboring Nodes from progressing, and will absorb their zones of influence.
The main thing that differentiates us from other MMOs is that we have a living, breathing, reactive world... Our world is separated into zones, which are then separated into what we call nodes. Nodes are sort of invisible zones of influence that listen to everything that a player does; so as players gain experience from killing things, gain experience from doing quests, gain experience through crafting things, the node is also gaining that experience. Once a node gains enough experience it levels up and then starts to attract NPCs to it . – Jeffrey Bard
Weiterentwicklung des Knotenpunkts
Die Staatsbürgerschaft sowie Aktivitäten von Nicht-Staatsangehörigen Spielern (Quests, Sammeln, Raiding, etc.) innerhalb der Einflusszone eines Knotenpunkts zählt zu dieser speziellen Weiterentwicklung des Knotenpunkts (Fortschritt). Es gibt sechs Stufen der Weiterentwicklung des Knotenpunkts.
- Expedition (Wenige Stunden)
- Lager (Viele Stunden)
- Dorf (Ein paar Tage)
- Stadt (Viele Tage)
- Großstadt (Wenige Wochen)
- Metropole (Viele Wochen)
Die Weiterentwicklung eines Knotenpunkts gibt seinen einzigartigen Inhalt frei, was einen wachsenden Ring an benachbarten Knotenpunkten vom Fortschritt auf die nächste Stufe ausschließt.
- Die Knotenpunkte gelangen schnell auf die erste Stufe. Dies ermöglicht Dienstleistungen von NSCs wie Verkauf oder Banknutzung zum Lagern von Gegenständen.
- Je weiter der Knotenpunkt fortgeschritten ist, desto größer wird seine Einflusszone.
- Weniger fortgeschrittene Knotenpunkte (genannt Vassalen Knotenpunkt), die in den Einflussbereich eines fortgeschritteneren Knotenpunkts fallen, können immer noch XP gewinnen, müssen aber in einem niedrigeren Fortschrittsstadium bleiben als das des dominanten Knotenpunkts.
- Ein Knotenpunkt erhält XP von den Knotenpunkten innerhalb seines Einflussbereichs erst, wenn diese Knotenpunkte ihre Obergrenze erreicht haben.
- Spieler werden in Sicherheit gebracht, wenn sie sich während des Ausbaus der Knotenpunkte mit neu angelegten Objekten überschneiden.
- Bürger eines Knotenpunkts können zur Weiterentwicklung anderer Knotenpunkte beitragen.
- Der genaue Prozentsatz des Fortschritts durch den Erhalt von Gegenständen oder das Töten von Monstern wird nicht explizit bekannt sein, um ein "Ausspielen" des Systems zu vermeiden.
Different people have different resources invested in nodes progressing and it would be a little "gamey" if you could know exactly what was necessary at that point because that would disincentivize people from participating. – Steven Sharif
- Vassal nodes must remain one node stage below their parent node.
- Neighboring nodes lower than stage 3 also block the growth of their immediate neighbors. This is intended to be tested in Alpha-1.
- Vassal nodes first apply any experience earned to their own deficit (see Atrophie des Knotenpunkts). It then applies excess experience earned to its parent node.
- If the parent node advances, the vassal is once again able to advance.
- Vassal nodes give excess experience to their parent node and may have their own vassals; so long as they fall within the parent node’s zone of influence.
- If a node is capped and is both a vassal and has its own vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to its own deficit. Experience beyond that is then sent to its parent node.
- Vassals are subject to the government, alliances, wars, taxes, and trade of their parent node, and are able to receive federal aid from them.
- Vassal nodes cannot declare war on their parent node or any of their vassals.
- Citizens of vassals are bound by the diplomatic states of the parent node.
If a Node is a Vassal Node and is capped from advancing further, it first applies any experience earned to its own deficit (see Node Atrophy section), and then applies excess experience earned to its Parent Node. If the Parent Node advances and the Vassal is able to grow, it becomes uncapped. If a Node is capped and is both a Vassal and has its own Vassals, any experience earned from itself or its Vassals is first applied to their own deficit. Any experience beyond that is then sent to its Parent Node. – Margaret Krohn
Zonen und Entwicklung
Dungeons, Raids, Weltbosse, Mobs, Quests, Events, Ressourcen, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and its racial influence.
We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for. – Steven Sharif
Atrophie des Knotenpunkts
- Nodes accumulate an experience deficit each day based on the node's level. The deficit is subtracted from any experience earned that day. If any deficit remains, then this is subtracted from the node’s experience pool.
- Certain flags will appear to notify node citizens if their node has dropped below the required experience for its current stage. After a short period, if the atrophy is not addressed, the Node will then delevel.
- A node cannot delevel more than a single level at a time.
- When a Node delevels it enters a safe period, during which the deficit is temporarily reduced to 0.
If a Node delevels, it returns to the previous Stage, but keeps the racial style it had before deleveling. A Node cannot delevel more than a single level at a time. For example, a Level 2 Node would become a Level 1, or a Level 1 Node would become a Level 0. If deleveling would cause a Node to lose its Vassals, it does so. When a Node delevels it enters a “safe period,” during which the deficit is temporarily reduced to 0. Once the safe period expires, the Node can once again begin losing experience based on its deficit. – Margaret Krohn
There will be many different quests that actually have stages of the storyline; and these stages can actually be failed. You can actually fail a storyline; which sucks when you think about it, but at the same time that risk makes your investment that much more important. – Steven Sharif
Trophäen-Park is an area within Town, City or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
Entwicklung von Knotenpunkten
- Location of the node.
- Node type.
- Race that contributed most to the node's advancement.
- The rest is determined by the node's mayor.
Some parts are determined by the area it's in. Some parts are determined by the type it is. Some parts are determined by the race it is; and then the rest of it is determined by the mayor. – Jeffrey Bard
All nodes whether they're associated with a castle or associated with normal node structure has cultural influences that replicate over to the buildings that are produced and the NPCs that are present. – Steven Sharif
There is an attrition and that attrition on experience and influence is heightened based on the performance of the race in the world. So if all these nodes are Orc nodes then their attrition rate is very high to compete with the cultural establishment of new nodes because they have more influence in the world and a popular opinion is against them in their outlying regions that they do not have influence in. – Steven Sharif
Constructible node buildings
These are buildings that the mayor has agency over determining whether or not they should be a constructed project. Constructible buildings can be selected at open plots that are gained as the as the node advances. If they elect to begin construction of one of these types of buildings- one of which is the marketplace- it'll grant certain trade benefits as well as some stalls that the citizens may participate in. – Steven Sharif
And there could be regime change... If somebody doesn't like the fact that a market was built and they want to re-elect a new government next cycle, they can do so... and that market could be destroyed and a new building take its place.
Unique node buildings
Each node type has a unique node building associated with it that can be activated at the Village stage of node advancement. The unique building plays a central role in the progress of civilization for a server.
There might even be different directories of the quest that exist for specific races, and even though you're sharing a quest to kill a boss, if you're human and I'm an elf, I will have a different arc potentially that leads in a different direction than you, even though we took the same quest; and this can relate to who the primary cultural contributor is to a node unlocking different arcs for cultures that share the primary culture of a node - not that locks out content but it gives a flavor in a different direction so that not everything is so cookie cutter. – Steven Sharif
Race matters because narratives have paths that also are influenced based on the primary contributing culture to the node... If you're a Niküa and you have you're in a Niküa node that's predominantly Niküa, you're going to have certain services and/or abilities as a member of the Niküa race that other races may not have access to... They may have alternative quest lines, but they won't have specific ones. Now those specific Niküa quests will then relate to the meta-narrative that's present in the world and they'll start to direct some of that meta-narrative; and that'll be beneficial for your kind because it will unlock certain content for your race that other races haven't unlocked yet. So there is an incentive there to see progression along that line now in order to curb the progress of a dominant race. – Steven Sharif
|Wohnungen||Instanced.||Town stage and higher.||One per server.|
|Grundbesitz||Open world.||Village stage and higher.||One per account.|
|Statische Behausungen||In-node.||Village stage and higher.||One per server.|
- Players are able to purchase small one room houses (cottages) starting at the Village stage (Node stage 3).
- The architecture of static housing is predetermined by the racial influence of the Entwicklung von Knotenpunkten.
- There will be 50 apartments available for purchase at the town stage if the node's mayor chooses to construct apartment buildings in the node, if there is an available plot.
- The number of available apartments increases as a normal part of node advancement.
The mayor may additionally construct apartment buildings when the node hits stage 4 at one of the building plots in the node, along with cities gaining additional static housing and apartments by default as a normal part of the leveling process. – Steven Sharif
- Freeholds are limited to one per account.
- Freeholds are approximately half an acre in size.
- Expansions and upgrades are available as node progression allows.
- Ample space will be available to place freeholds in the ZOI of a village node.
- Freeholds may not be sold to other players.
An- und Verkauf (Immobilien)
- Housing will have a base price that scales with the number of citizens in the node.
- The developers are considering an auction-based method for listing new properties that become available for purchase when a node advances.
- Statische Behausungen and apartments can be listed and sold to other players at prices determined by the player-driven economy.
- Housing ownership can default back to the node if the owner fails to pay their property taxes. A balance and penalties will be charged to the new purchaser of the home in the manner of a "foreclosure process".
- Players will not be able to exceed their allotment of housing in the game.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Rental and leasing concepts are currently under consideration.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
Bürgerschaft des Knotenpunktes
- Citizenship tickets may also grant citizenship to certain node stages. This mechanic will be decided based on testing.
We want these places to be populated and people to be attracted to them and so right now we think housing is enough for that. But we don't want to design ourselves into a corner where we don't have any other options, so the hope is that yes citizenship will be only gained through housing; with our caveat that if that doesn't work well we'll change it. – Jeffrey Bard
- A player can only claim citizenship to one node at a time.
- Only one citizenship may be declared per account, per server.
- This may have changed to one citizenship per account.
Your account is bound to one declared citizenship per server, which means that if you have two alts and your main character on one server you may only be a citizen of one node between those three... If you have an alt on a different server, it could be a citizen of a node as well. – Steven Sharif
Changing citizenship has a cooldown of two weeks.
You can declare citizenship to only one node and when you declare that citizenship. Let's say for example, one guild perhaps wanting to kind of take all their members and have them all declare the same citizenship to a location. The longer a node exists the higher the prize it is to take and some systems with regards to crafting progression and/or rewards and bonuses or the reliquary that we haven't really touched on a lot, those systems are going to be so enticing that from an incentive standpoint it will compel other groups to either potentially break alliances or siege the city in order to take the goods that are potentially in it. So, from an incentive standpoint we have that at play. Additionally, we don't have a cap per-se that we've announced yet on the citizenship aspect of being in a node, but we do have soft caps. It becomes costlier the higher number of citizens each time one new person wants to join to be part of a node. So, there is sort of a soft cap on how many citizens one node can have and it might be that not all in the guild can participate in that area. So, there's kind of a natural divide: A pseudo faction, so to speak between who is a part of that node and who is not. – Steven Sharif
Knotenpunkt-Belagerungen ermöglichen es Spielern, einen Knotenpunkt zurück zu setzen, seine Knotenpunkt-Entwicklung umzukehren und ihn letztendlich vollständig zu zerstören. Dies ebnet den Weg für die Neuentwicklung und den Zugriff auf die gesperrten Inhalte in den umliegenden Knotenpunkten. Aufgrund dieser Dynamik spielen politische Konflikte und Intrigen eine wichtige Rolle in der Struktur der Welt.
Belagerte Knotenpunkte werden für die Angreifer keine leichte Herausforderung darstellen. Städte und Metropolen werden einen erheblichen Abwehrvorteil haben.  Automatische PvE Belagerungen können gegen Knoten eingeleitet werden, die aber nicht kontinuierlich aktiv sind. 
- A successful siege will destroy the node.
- A portion of all Materials (crafting components) and Gatherables stored in the node will become available to the victors of the siege as spoils of war.
- Players are prohibited from moving goods out of depositories within the node following a siege declaration against that node.
- Nodes revert to stage 0 (wilderness) after a successful siege.
- Any modified terrain will revert back to its original state.
Nodes can be destroyed starting at Level 3 - Village Stage, and are destroyed through sieges. Sieges are started via an item which is acquired through a quest that scales in difficulty with respect to the level of the Node which is being targeted for the siege. Once the item is brought to the Node and is activated, the declaration period begins and a countdown is initiated for players in the region to see. This countdown runs for a number of days equal to the level of the Node being sieged. Once the countdown is complete, the siege begins. There is a cooldown between sieges, and players must wait a certain amount of time after an unsuccessful siege before a new siege can be declared. The higher the Node level, the longer the cooldown between sieges. If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. – Margaret Krohn
Impact on freeholds
- Players and their allies may defend their freehold for this period of time.
- Structures and guards may be obtained to defend freeholds during this period.
After the two hour period of open combat following a successful node siege, any remaining freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another node may take over the zone of influence of the freehold.
- If a freehold does not reside within the ZOI of a stage three (Village) node or above, it will be destroyed.
If a siege is successful, then the Node is brought down to Level 0, and anyone who was a citizen of that Node is no longer a citizen. Freeholds within the Zone of Influence are subject to a period of vulnerability. These Freeholds can be destroyed by other players during a period of roughly 2 hours after a successful siege. Destroyed Freeholds are subject to material loss, and blueprints for them are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement in order to allow the player to keep their Freehold’s layout and structure. Once the vulnerability period is complete, any remaining Freeholds will exist under a grace period for roughly 1 week where another Node may take over the Zone of Influence of the Freehold. – Margaret Krohn
- Blueprints are mailed to the player to utilize for future placement.
- Destroyed freeholds are subject to material loss.
- Certificates will track major milestones (such as Furnaces and Homesteads, for example).
- A possible design idea is for items such as furnishings to be boxed in crates that are accessible inside the new home.
- Different races becoming primary contributors.
- Design elements determined by different governments.
- Reactions and interactions with other nodes in the world.
- Priests or acolytes in certain temples.
- Patron guild leader.
- Chief bounty hunter.
- Coordinate the transfer of needed supplies with citizens operating caravans.
- Only one citizenship may be declared per account, per server.
- This may have changed to one citizenship per account.
- A king or queen can also become a mayor.
- Enter into trade agreements.
- Directing assets.
- Mayors are able to allocate treasury funding to hire mercenary NPCs to defend their node during sieges.
The government has a lot of say in the direction of the nodes development. Directing assets, building projects, tax allocation, defensive ability etc. Players have the ability to not only create these cities, but they have the right of self-governance.
There are levers and dials that are present to both the owners of Castles as well as the elected officials of Nodes that during their administration they have the ability to impact and influence the region around them. – Steven Sharif
- Guilds hold separate roles in the direction of the node than the roles held by private citizens.
- Only a certain number of guilds may participate in these roles.
- Separate guild roles are reserved for small, medium and large guilds.
Guild’s also hold separate roles in the direction of the node, than the roles held by private citizens, and only a certain number of guilds may participate in these roles. Separate guild roles are reserved for Small size guilds, medium size guilds and large size guilds.
- Tax money only goes toward funding node development.
- Taxation rates scale based on when a player joined a node as a citizen. The goal is to exert financial pressure on node populations by making taxes increasingly expensive as nodes advance, rather than putting in place hard population caps.
- This tax doesn't necessarily impact the individual citizen, because citizen's tax levels are determined by their node, but the node's finances are affected by the taxation levied by its parent nodes.
We have conditions that you can set between nodes with regards to either nodes being friendly with each other and acting trade alliances, or they can declare war on nodes similar to how guild wars may function in different games, where those citizens become hostile to each other based on the player government that's elected in the particular node. So those systems all kind of cater to allowing a conflict that's meaningful and that also provides a non-imbalanced relationship between stronger guilds and not as strong guilds. – Steven Sharif
- Entwicklung pathways within alliances.
- Guilds sharing common services with alliance members.
- Alliances can toggle relationships with nodes.
Content that revolves around alliances specifically and progression within the development of that alliance; and the ability to share some common services between guilds that are part of that alliance. I think that additionally allowing alliances to toggle certain relationships with nodes as an interaction is beneficial. That's going to provide an interesting dynamic for players who are either members of the particular node that has the relationship established or members of the Alliance. So I think that obviously building systems is is about creating the channels by which these players can form bonds and the more layers you have around those you know channels of bonding between the different guilds or players, the more sustainable that relationship. – Steven Sharif
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- Players will be able to state their intentions to attack, defend or ignore via a user interface.
- A group will be required to successfully attack a caravan.
- Komponenten für Karawanen may also drop when a caravan is destroyed. These components may be salvageable by the caravan owner or by other players, in the case of high grade components.
- Caravans drop certificates for heavy goods that are redeemable at the origin node for a portion of the goods.
The caravan becomes a wreckage upon destruction and that wreckage is an interfaceable item that players can come up to and they can receive certificates for a portion of the goods inside the caravan. Now the idea with that certificate is that it must be taken back to the point of origin, or at least a region within that point of origin. We'll see about that last part because there's a few things I want to test in the Alpha from a gameability standpoint. The reason why for this is because what might happen is you may have some type of collaboration within a guild to kind of game that system. Hey I'm gonna reach this caravan just to the border of the region and then we're all destroy it, collect the goods and take it to you know that region's warehouse; and have to skip out on the last half of the way. So it must successfully reach its destination before the goods can be considered a part of that region. – Steven Sharif
- Caravan routes will go underground.
- Knotenpunkt-Belagerungen occur in the usual manner.
- There will be underrealm Metropolises.
- These nodes will have specific water oriented influences and abilities, services, questlines, that relate to the seas.
- It may be possible to siege a coastal city by sea.
- There won't be nodes underwater or in the water.
- Embleme can be applied to guild armor that can be purchased from the node.
- Participation in the node's stock market.
- Ability to participate in specific guild-based missions that will progress the guild's leveling and development.
- Allocation of guild points to unlock specific node abilities for guild members.
- Ability to claim an in-node guild hall. These have different perks and benefits to halls placed on freehold plots.
- Villages and lower do not have patron guilds.
- Towns can have up to 1 patron guild.
- Cities can have up to 2 patron guilds.
- Metropolises can have up to 3 patron guilds.
Relikte sind Errungenschaften für einen Knotenpunkt, die im Laufe der Zeit freigeschaltet werden. Sie ermöglichen es den Bürgern des Knotenpunkts, bestimmte legendäre Gegenstände herzustellen und Fortschritte in bestimmten legendären Questreihen zu erzielen.
As nodes develop, player governments may open a Stock exchange (also called Stock markets and Sharemarkets) where players can buy and sell shares in Nodes, Guilds and Soziale Organisationen.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Soziale Organisationen or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
- The only way to remove an elected mayor prior to the end of their term is by destroying the node.
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Ashes of Creation - Screenshots.
- Livestream, 15 December 2017 (1:11:52).
- A reactive world - Nodes.
<ref>-Tag. Der Name „https://web.archive.org/web/20170404005015/https://www.ashesofcreation.com/a-reactive-world-nodes/“ wurde mehrere Male mit einem unterschiedlichen Inhalt definiert. Referenzfehler: Ungültiges
<ref>-Tag. Der Name „https://web.archive.org/web/20170404005015/https://www.ashesofcreation.com/a-reactive-world-nodes/“ wurde mehrere Male mit einem unterschiedlichen Inhalt definiert. Referenzfehler: Ungültiges
<ref>-Tag. Der Name „https://web.archive.org/web/20170404005015/https://www.ashesofcreation.com/a-reactive-world-nodes/“ wurde mehrere Male mit einem unterschiedlichen Inhalt definiert.
- Node series part I
- Livestream, 4 May 2017 (15:15).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Blog: Creative Director's Letter
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Blog: Know Your Nodes - Scientific Node Type
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- Interview, 20 April 2018 (7:22).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (55:16).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (39:32).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (50:20).
- Video, 20 April 2017 (0:02).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (55:27).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (28:16).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - Advance and Destroy.
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (30:53).
- Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 13 April 2017.
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:36:25).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:35:58).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (45:32).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (33:50).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (53:06).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (54:34).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (21:23).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (47:27).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (1:00:19).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:16:03).
- Video, 23 March 2020 (0:24).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (33:57).
- Livestream, 20 January 2018 (38:17).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (51:49).
- Interview, 8 July 2020 (55:05).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (36:28).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (29:56).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:13:23).
- Video, 25 May 2017 (1:07).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Livestream, 4 May 2018 (32:46).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (50:47).
- Video, 31 May 2020 (38:50).
- Steven Sharif - Clarification points from today’s stream.
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (52:01).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (36:29).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (42:01).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (35:36).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (56:42).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (47:32).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (56:38).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (53:41).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (55:01).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (54:03).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (1:02:12).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (56:08).
- Livestream, 30 May 2019 (1:23:41).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:02:56).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (27:12).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (53:24).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (50:05).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (2:36).
- Video, 5 April 2018 (41:48).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (44:52).
- Video, 4 December 2016 (0:02).
- Video, 30 April 2017 (5:31).
- Livestream, 30 April 2020 (1:14:44).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (1:48:43).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (28:04).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (29:34).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (40:14).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (47:10).
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (1:00:57).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (52:39).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:02:46).
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:20:48).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (9:49).
- Livestream, 12 December 2018 (14:48).
- Livestream, 30 June 2017 (53:57).
- City hall.
- Livestream, 26 June 2020 (59:11).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (36:05).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (36:09).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:03:38).
- Interview, 27 March 2020 (0:30).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (57:02).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (21:07).
- Livestream, 29 May 2020 (1:03:35).
- Video, 16 July 2019 (0:00s).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Interview, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Ramstone Hauler.
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (19:43).
- Video, 15 July 2019 (2:12).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:27:28).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:40).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Livestream, 15 December 2017 (1:04:25).
- Interview, 15 April 2019 (26:59).
- Interview, 15 April 2019 (28:28).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (37:52).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (31:44).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (42:45).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (31:39).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (58:53).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (1:01:28).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (37:51).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (30:53).
- Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (AM) (18:29).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (24:47).
- Livestream, 28 February 2020 (1:06:51).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:27:23).
- Livestream, 5. Mai 2017 (28:09).
- Livestream, 12. Mai 2017 (49:50).
- Livestream, 9. Februar 2018 (29:26).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (11:27).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (5:51).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (40:50).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:26:14).