Von Spielern geführte Unternehmen
|Spieler-Stände||Personal shops||Auction houses|
- 1 Spieler-Stände
- 2 Personal shops
- 3 Auction house
- 4 Share market
- 5 Immobilien
- 6 Anschlagbretter
- 7 Tavernen
- 8 Unternehmensketten
- 9 Handel zwischen Spielern
- 10 Treuhandsystem
- 11 Handwerksklassen
- 12 Taxes
- 13 Siehe auch
- 14 Einzelnachweise
Spieler-Stände (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in Marktplätze (the constructible building available for placement by mayors of any Stadt (Stufe 4) node or higher).
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Player stalls are linked to a player's warehouse.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Anschlagbretter that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
- Player stalls may still operate during node siege declaration. This is subject to testing.
- These certificates allow the placement of a personal shop near the unique building in an economic node or on a freehold.
- When a character creates a personal shop, a billboard pops up above them with a custom advertisement message for items or services available on that character's person. Purchasers can interact directly with the character to purchase these items or services.
A player shop is where you have a certificate to essentially create a shop with your character and a little billboard will pop up above you as you sit down for that shop and advertise a custom message that you want say that has to sell things and/or services that are on your person. So players can then come up to you and they can interact with you. So you reside yourself to that shop. – Steven Sharif
- A listing fee will be charged to list items in the auction house.
- Vasallen-Nodes of the auction house node will be able to view items that are listed on that auction house, regardless of node type of the vassal node.
- Items listed are also visible in community boards (bulletin boards).
- Integrated auction houses allow players to purchase items directly from remote auction houses.
- Purchases of materials and gatherables will be automatically deposited within the listing node's local warehouse. Players will need to travel to that warehouse to retrieve them. Players wishing to move these items elsewhere will need to utilize the caravan system or other type of transportation.
- Purchases of anything other than materials and gatherables will be mailed to the purchaser.
- That's probably how it's going to be surfaced... Your your mayor is going to have to build it for you. – Jeffrey Bard
Auction house locations
- Marktplätze in Dorf level economic nodes have auction houses that allow raw resources and processed goods to be posted.
- Exchanges in Stadt nodes have expanded auction houses that allow all goods/items to be posted.
- Wirtschaftliche Nodes that have reached the metropolis stage unlock the linked economy superpower.
- Up to two economic metropolises may be linked in this manner.
- Metropole level economic nodes enable worldwide sale prices for auction houses across Verra.
- Items listed in one linked economic node can be bid on from any other linked economic node.
- Linked economies also connect an economic metropolis and its vassal economic nodes.
- The value of stocks is influenced by world events and the performance of nodes, Soziale Organisationen or guilds.
- There is no regulatory commission to restrict the purchase and sale of stocks.
- Behausungen werden einen Grundpreis haben, der mit der Anzahl der Bürger in der Node skaliert.
- Die entwickler wägen eine auktionsbasierte Methode ab, um neue Immobilien zum Verkauf zu stellen, wenn eine Node sich entwickelt.
- Statische Behausungen und Apartments können von anderen Spielern gelistet und verkauft werden.
- Es gibt keine Höchstgrenze für wie viel der Verkauf eines Gebäudes von Spielern einbringen kann.
- Spielerbehausungen, die während einer Nodebelagerung zerstört werden, können nicht mehr verkauft werden.
- Grundbesitz kann nicht an andere Spieler verkauft werden. Das kann sich möglicherweise im Verlauf der Testphase noch ändern.
There's no cap essentially in player originated sales. Those are determined essentially by supply and demand as it is within the game and there's no artificial barrier to how high that demand can go. – Steven Sharif
- Der Hausbesitz kann wieder an die Node zurückgehen, wenn der Besitzer es versäumt seine Gebäude-Steuern zu zahlen. Die Steuerschulden und Strafgebühren werden dem neuen Besitzer im Rahmen einer Zwangsvollstreckung in Rechnung gestellt.
- Spieler werden das Limit für die Anzahl ihrer Spielerbehausungen nicht überschreiten können.
This will allow players to transfer real property goods. This includes ... static housing, this includes apartments that they may own; and they can sell those because those will have a limited and finite quantity. – Steven Sharif
Miete- und Leasingkonzepte befinden sich aktuell in der Begutachtungsphase.
Some concepts that we have is going to be rental or leases that could be had allowing players to kind of lease a property for a period of time where they will have control rights over utilizing storage based on the area, controlling the furniture or access point; all that kind of stuff. – Steven Sharif
- A market UI lists the current items available for sale in the node and in the same economic region.
- Encourage localized grouping.
- Enable posting of jobs.
- Sponsoring von Quests.
- Aufträge that might only be gathered from the player-owned taverns.
- Meals that grant buffs for a period of time after a player leaves.
- Rezepte that could potentially be sold to cooking professions, that may only be obtained from a player-owned business in a certain area.
Handel zwischen Spielern
- Player to player trading and the ability to store items in public warehouses is disabled for corrupt players.
- Q: Will Ashes of Creation have player-to-player trading? Will there be anything stopping me from gifting a friend that's fresh to the game a bunch of in-game money to help them get on their feet quickly?
- A: There won't be anything to stop you from doing that. – Steven Sharif
- We're going to have a UI... you're gonna put the resources in or they're gonna put the resources in. It'll be like an escrow system and then once [the job] is complete you'll get the item they'll get the money.
- Characters within a single account (Alts) may have different professions.
- There are profession-specific quests.
- Professions will be balanced based on testing.
- It is possible to master up to two professions within this mastered artisan class per character (subject to testing).
- A character will be able to achieve up to tier 3 or tier 4 proficiency in professions that are not mastered.
When it comes to balancing a system that's something that we do during testing phases. When it comes to architecting the system itself and identifying the areas in which certain certain professions excel, where they interact with ancillary systems, their interconnectivity across the artisanship system as a whole, the important part there is to identify how that the interconnectivity lives with the other professions in the artisanship system. And what type of reliance you have on particular professions to complete the path of crafting or introduction of new items into the economy. – Steven Sharif
- Fortschritt within artisan classes does not directly relate to a player's progression in their adventuring class, but there are requirements that take into account dangers, locations, toolsets, and surveying options that are level dependent.
- Choice of profession does not affect a player's stats.
- Crafting and gathering is a very important component of the economy that players will have direct control over. Whether you wish to build a sprawling plantation around your house, or wish to travel the vast wilderness in search of treasure and resources.
Berufe des Sammelns
Berufe der Verarbeitung
Berufe der Handwerkskunst
Artisans within Ashes of Creation must choose a path in their artisan skill tree. This inter-dependency establishes a supply chain from raw materials to finished product. Each stage of the chain may require caravans to transport goods from one artisan to another.
- Obtaining raw materials:
- Refining the raw materials with the Verarbeitung profession.
- Handwerkskunst the finished product using its crafting recipe.
As a crafter you're going to want to know where certain recipes can be fulfilled; which nodes have the capability of creating what you've processed material that you've gathered for; and then you're going to want to plan out your route to either transit the goods there or make sure that you're situated in the area so that you can go out collect and build in that area as well. So there's a lot of planning that's going to be necessary. – Steven Sharif
- Tax money only goes toward funding node development. This gold cannot be withdrawn by the mayor or any other player.
- Taxation rates scale based on when a player joined a node as a citizen. The goal is to exert financial pressure on node populations by making taxes increasingly expensive as nodes advance, rather than putting in place hard population caps.
- This tax doesn't necessarily impact the individual citizen, because citizen's tax levels are determined by their node, but the node's finances are affected by the taxation levied by its parent nodes.
- A player's tax charge will be determined by the number of structures built on their plot.
- Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (51:37).
- Podcast, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (16:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Know Your Nodes: Economic Node Type.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:03:52).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:04:59).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (35:16).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (57:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-04-30 (1:14:44).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 2020-08-19.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:06:09).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:04:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (1:15:03).
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (11:27).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (5:51).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (53:41).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (52:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (55:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (47:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (54:03).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (33:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:02:12).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (56:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-05-30 (1:23:41).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (33:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-31 (28:58).
- The mighty beard!
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (53:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (16:37).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-31 (30:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (50:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (10:32).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-18 (46:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (32:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (32:07).
- Podcast, 2021-04-11 (44:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (1:13:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-07-26 (1:09:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-08-28 (2:05:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-10-28 (1:32:38).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-31 (1:31:11).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (37:25).
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Video, 2017-04-30 (10:07).
- Interview, 2020-07-20 (20:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (8:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-10 (6:12).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (20:41).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (38:30).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (26:00).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (24:18).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (1:03:38).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:10:16).
- Interview, 2020-03-27 (0:30).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (57:02).