Reparatur von Gegenständen
- 0% durability will unequip items, increasing its repair cost.
- Damaged gear can be reforged at a player stall using a portion of the materials that were necessary to craft the item.
For example: if you have an iron sword and then the sword gets damaged from use, you have to use more iron to repair it; and what that does is... make sure that there's significant sinks in the game for base materials so that you are creating a scarcity and demand that's present on the creation of higher goods as well as supplying the necessary decay components for the world. – Steven Sharif
Haltbarkeit der Gegenstände
- Item durability loss occurs on death.
- Over enchanting an item comes with the risk of durability loss.
- Zero percent durability will unequip an item, increasing its repair costs.
- Base materials are required in order to repair decayed items.
The decay system is not going to be some worthless "Oh I'm just going to throw some gold into this and it's a simple gold sink". It's actually going to require some base materials in order to repair decayed items; and decay occurs from death and also the destruction and disable system. For the weapons over the over-enchanting will require those materials as well. So creating that dependency I think is healthy for the crafting economy. – Steven Sharif
There is durability in the game... It's not going to be a trivial durability. There is a potential to destroy gear (weapons and armor), but there is also an ability to reforge that destroyed gear using a portion of the materials necessary as well as finding an item creator who can reforge it. – Steven Sharif
Spieler-Stände (also called Kiosks and rental stalls) are rentable locations near the unique building in an Economic node or in Marktplätze (the "constructible" building available for placement by mayors of any Stadt (stage 4) node or higher).
All nodes do have the ability to spawn player stalls. If you're not an economic node and you don't have a market- that's essentially your unique building- then you can construct essentially what is I guess would be called a... marketplace; and that marketplace will then come with certain services and it will come with a certain number of stalls. The economic node as I recall has the ability to construct an auction house and the auction house serves through the economic means the ability to list and sell items and that comes with additional stalls as well for the players. – Steven Sharif
- Player stalls are rentable by node citizens.
- Player stalls may be utilized for a period of time based on the price paid to rent the stall.
- Players are not able to be attacked or robbed while occupying their player stall inside the limits of a node.
- Player stalls do not require the attendance of the character or for that character to be online.
- Bulletin boards that list the items available in player stalls can be accessed from anywhere in the region.
- These give the location of the stall so players can travel there and purchase the items.
- Stall sales are also listed in auction houses.
- This may no longer be accurate.
- Players are able to input required items for repair and also purchase required materials for that repair.
Zerstörung von Gegenständen
- Haltbarkeit der Gegenstände (item decay). Zero percent durability will unequip an item, increasing its repair costs.
- Over-enchanting carries the risk of destroying that item.
- Players gain craftable items and recipes from deconstructing (salvaging) completed items.
- A portion of resources and materials are lost when caravans or nodes are destroyed.
An important aspect of a healthy economy is having some item sinks available... There are three kinds of item sinks: You can gain craftable items from deconstructing completed items; You can have decay... and if you want to over-enchant that item there will be a potential to destroy it as well. It's important for an economy to experience those types of emphasis on what can be crafted as well as seeing those items that are crafted be destroyed as well..
- Once repaired, ships can only be launched from land.
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (51:11).
- Podcast, 13 May 2017 (25:55).
- Interview, 2020-07-29 (16:46).
- Podcast, 2017-05-05 (43:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-08-28 (2:05:07).
- Interview, 2020-07-29 (15:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (20:41).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram, 19 August 2020.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (1:00:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-05-30 (1:26:16).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (55:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (16:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (59:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (35:16).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-31 (1:34:06).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (10:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (20:41).
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (55:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-07-26 (1:13:00).