There will be counter-stealth mechanics for sure. That's just a natural balancing act of stealth. But additionally with regards to you know secondary classes, one of those aspects is augments represent the secondary class and some of the- one of the most fundamental aspects of a rogue is stealth whether it be actual invisibility or the ability to sneak around in the shadows or something. So you can almost certainly count on the fact that should you go a secondary class of rogue that there will be the ability to influence your action items from your primary class with the stealth modifier. – Steven Sharif
- Rank 1
- This does not render a player completely invisible. Instead, there will be indicators that can help players "feel out" where stealthed individuals may be.
- Rank 2
- Rank 3
Mobility is very important especially when it comes to ... seeing how the opposing player is doing something and then reacting to that fast enough so that you can get out of the way of it. – Jeffrey Bard
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Alacrity||For the duration of this stance, your successful attacks will increase your run speed.
|Blink||Activate to instantly teleport yourself a short distance forward.
|Catfall||Activate to grant yourself exceptional jumping abilities, silent moving, and protection from falling damage for the duration.
|Jump||Dash with cooldown.||Cooldown is replaced by charges with individual cooldown.||Drops a bear trap at the location the ranger dashed from.|
|Mage's escape||Step into another dimension momentarily and emerge far ahead of your original position. Blink teleport out of danger.||Clears targets and aggro reduction.||Clears crowd control.|
|Rush||Rush toward a target; and upon reaching the target, deal an amount damage with a chance to knock the target down.||-||-|
|Sprint||Increases movement speed. Using an ability ends sprint.||Increased resistance to disable abilities.||Clears crowd control when sprint starts and removes silence.|
|Super jump||The longer it's charged the more it costs and the higher and further the player will jump. A player can redeploy their Griffin if they jump high enough.|
|Warp Space||For the duration of this spell, any successful hit will swap your location with that of your target.
The best was Final Fantasy 11 back in the day where you had scent, you had sight, you had magic. Like there's all sorts of different things that you had to like protect yourself against so that certain mobs couldn't see you; and you could maintain that ability to like kind of sneak past easily... It made those monsters unique and gave them character outside of just how much damage they did to me. – Jeffrey Bard
- Different classes excel at different skills.
- All classes will have maneuverability/traversal utility abilities.
- There will be a grappling hook utility skill or item.
- Classes will have utility abilities, such as detecting traps and other hazards. For example: The Mage's detection spell casts light and reveals magical explosive hazards.
- Certain classes are able to climb/parkour in certain areas.
- Certain classes (such as Rogues) will have stealth abilities.
- Rogues may also have a spyglass utility skill.
We don't just have the approach of your class being reflected in your combat abilities but also there are utility abilities that certain classes have that other classes don't have. – Steven Sharif
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Bolt of Revealing||After activating this spell, the next bolt you fire will reveal all characters hidden by terrain, structures, or invisibility in its area of effect.
|Cleanse||Use this skill to cleanse an area of harmful environmental effects.||-||-|
|Divine Light||For the duration of this spell, your attacks will mark your foes with a divine light that can be seen for miles.
|Endow life||Resurrect target if they are dead. Prevents death if they are alive. Resurrected players don't return to life at 100% health and mana values.||Increases duration of death prevention buff.||Resurrects target to 100% hit points and mana points.|
|Forcefield||Eats mana based on flight height and duration. Mitigates incoming damage by eating mana at a high consumption. Has mixed utility and defensive application.||-||-|
|Harvest||The harvest skill allows players to gather resources.||-||-|
|Mage's detection||Reveal secret passages and magically hidden terrain around you. Casts light and reveals magical explosive hazards.||-||-|
|Perception||Use this skill to detect threats within range of your perception.||-||-|
|Track||Use this skill to show nearby tracks, leading to unknown adventures.||-||-|
- Livestream, 26 July 2019 (1:08:16).
- Livestream, 3 May 2017 (49:39).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (18:45).
- Livestream, 8 May 2017 (43:30).
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (25:50).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (45:52).
- PAX West 2017 Mage poster.
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (39:42).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (46:22).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (34:07).
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (29:28).
- Video, 9 May 2017 (0:57).
- Livestream, 30 June 2017 (30:34).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (33:10).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (18:00).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (15:10).
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (34:56).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:21:46).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (57:41).
- PAX West 2017 Cleric poster.
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (33:48).
- Video, 2 September 2017 (0:21).
- PAX West 2017 Tank poster.
- PAX West 2017 Ranger poster.