|Anfrage: Does "adjacency" in this context mean that nodes block the growth of their immediate neighbors, even if they are not vassal nodes or have intersecting ZOIs? If so, does this mean topological or topographical adjacency, which can be vastly different depending on the access to the underrealm?|
- There will be "bleed over" between underrealm nodes and surface nodes in terms of influence and interaction.
- There may be visual cues above ground that indicate influence from underrealm nodes in that area.
That might be a little bit of a departure from our design in the past. I know originally like two-plus years ago we were discussing how those would be independent of each other, but I think as we further defined the layout of the world map itself it made more sense for those to have some interaction and influence that's combined. – Steven Sharif
- Caravan routes will go underground.
- Node-Belagerungen occur in the usual manner.
- There will be underrealm Metropolen.
- Hierzu sind Tests während der Alpha-1 geplant.
- Vasallen-Nodes müssen immer mindestens eine Node-Stufe unter ihrer übergeordneten Node bleiben.
- Karawanen should be able to operate as they do above ground.
- If there's insufficient room for Drachen, another mount type may be utilized.
- Burrowing mounts are being considered as an alternative to flying mounts in the Unterreich.
One of the important aspects of color play is going to be the distinguishing factor between different Underrealms and the regions that exist in the world: Their color influences set them apart from different regions. – Steven Sharif
- This will not be a one-to-one correlation: for example, it won't snow in the Underrealm.
- Tunnel flooding and other effects will be related to the weather above ground.
The seasons above ground will inform what happens underneath. I mean, it's not going to be a direct one-to-one correlation right, not like it's going to be raining in the underworld, but you will see the effects from above happen down below: You might find tunnels being flooded. – Jeffrey Bard
Ressourcen im Unterreich
- This will affect professions such as fishing, farming, and animal husbandry.
- Since players may only have one Freehold, they must choose their Artisan specializations accordingly if they wish to place it in the Underrealm.
- Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (58:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (29:17).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (37:52).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (31:44).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (42:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (31:39).
- Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- Ashes of Creation - The visuals.
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-01 (24:30).
- Interview, 2018-08-17 (8:57).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-18 (14:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-04-07 (27:30).
- Abschrift, 2022-11-05 (10:46:47).