Urlor was a famous Dwarven caravan leader... This is named after him and his exploits in the north.
Urlor was the founding member of the Frostguard Expeditionary team, and also the first to succumb to the elements in that first, fateful trek. It was Urlor who, in a fit of rage, took a hammer to the wheels of that first caravan, frustrated at their lack of progress and lack of foresight. He then replaced them with wide, smooth rails that he fashioned from nearby trees with his own hands and axe. It was Urlor who, when their southern horses stumbled and slipped on the icy tundra, disappeared into the wastes and returned with bear-like creatures he had somehow taught to obey his every bark and command. These creatures never slipped, never faltered, and had seemingly endless stamina. Though Urlor never returned, his legends certainly did, and the Frostguard Expeditionary caravans are named in his honor. – Margaret Krohn
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes and mounts may also be accessible in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Ashes of Creation Store: Urlor's Expedition.
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (12:12).
- Ashes of Creation Instagram - Urlor lore
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Rime and Regal
- Livestream, 6 December 2018 (41:43).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:25:55).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (32:36).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).