PvP (Player versus player combat) is the catalyst for change in Ashes of Creation. Player combat is intended to be meaningful, ranging from Caravan battles to vast open world conflicts fought for the pride of Kings and Queens.
Because players are motivated by different things, because they want something from the game that other players don't want, that's going to cause people to butt heads. Different players are going to want different experiences and the conflict between the two of them will create a bigger and better thing. Out of strife comes rebirth and that's a core symbol, it's a core theme that occurs throughout the game. – Jeffrey Bard
Just because our flagging system gives corruption to pkers, doesn't mean PvP won't happen. There is plenty of reason for PvP to occur open-world. Scarce resources, open world hunting grounds, caravans, sieges, guild wars etc. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Fraktionen
- 2 Open world battlegrounds
- 3 Karawanen
- 4 Sieges
- 5 Guild wars
- 6 Hunting grounds
- 7 Naval PvP
- 8 Arenas
- 9 Player flagging
- 10 Player corruption
- 11 Player death
- 12 Safe zones
- 13 Metriken
- 14 Duels
- 15 Time to kill
- 16 Equalized PvP
- 17 Bounty hunters
- 18 PvP/PvE gear
- 19 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- 20 Kunstwerke
- 21 Siehe auch
- 22 Einzelnachweise
Da wir nicht-fraktionsbasiert sind, möchten wir dem Spieler die Möglichkeit geben, entweder Dinge zu tun die "böse" oder "gut" sind, so dass es auf der bösen Seite eine Fülle von Möglichkeiten geben muss, an denen er teilnehmen kann. – Steven Sharif
Open world battlegrounds
Our castle system, our sieges against nodes, the caravan system, battlegrounds that exist, guild wars: We want there to be a meaning to this conflict. We want players to actually have some skin in the game when it comes to participating in PvP. – Steven Sharif
- Caravans are for transfer of personal goods and quests as well as supplies for castles and nodes.
- Caravans can transport goods for more than one player.
- Players will be able to state their intentions to attack, defend or ignore via a user interface.
- A group will be required to successfully attack a caravan.
- Komponenten für Karawanen may also drop when a caravan is destroyed. These components may be salvagable by the caravan owner or by other players, in the case of high grade components.
- Caravans drop certificates for heavy goods that are redeemable at the origin node for a portion of the goods.
The caravan becomes a wreckage upon destruction and that wreckage is an interfaceable item that players can come up to and they can receive certificates for a portion of the goods inside the caravan. Now the idea with that certificate is that it must be taken back to the point of origin, or at least a region within that point of origin. We'll see about that last part because there's a few things I want to test in the Alpha from a gameability standpoint. The reason why for this is because what might happen is you may have some type of collaboration within a guild to kind of game that system. Hey I'm gonna reach this caravan just to the border of the region and then we're all destroy it, collect the goods and take it to you know that region's warehouse; and have to skip out on the last half of the way. So it must successfully reach its destination before the goods can be considered a part of that region. – Steven Sharif
- Sieges occur once a month.
- The minimum goal is for 250x250 players to be on a single battlefield. It is hoped that this can be increased to 500x500 over time.
- In the first three weeks that a guild occupies a castle they will need to level up each of their castle nodes to Village stage through questing.
- The fourth week is declaration week, where other guilds have the opportunity to lay down their declaration flag or to sign up as a defender of the castle.
- Depending on how well the guild defends the castle nodes results in better defenses for the castle.
- Different siege weaponry will grant the attackers the ability to destroy walls, doors and sections of the castle in order to gain access to the inner keep area.
- When castles change hands (following a siege), some taxes stay with the castle and some stay with the guild.
There will be benefits to attracting people... even if they're not in your guild or alliance – kind of a feudal like system, where you can attract other players who are just independent of this whole politic. They will have things to do there - benefits to receive - and there will be a reciprocal relationship between who you can attract, what they do for you; and how that benefits you and them. – Steven Sharif
Knotenpunkt-Belagerungen ermöglichen es Spielern, einen Knotenpunkt zurück zu setzen, seine Knotenpunkt-Entwicklung umzukehren und ihn letztendlich vollständig zu zerstören. Dies ebnet den Weg für die Neuentwicklung und den Zugriff auf die gesperrten Inhalte in den umliegenden Knotenpunkten. Aufgrund dieser Dynamik spielen politische Konflikte und Intrigen eine wichtige Rolle in der Struktur der Welt.
Belagerte Knotenpunkte werden für die Angreifer keine leichte Herausforderung darstellen. Städte und Metropolen werden einen erheblichen Abwehrvorteil haben.  Automatische PvE Belagerungen können gegen Knoten eingeleitet werden, die aber nicht kontinuierlich aktiv sind. 
I can't really define exactly what those features are yet because that design stage is still up in the air from a discussion standpoint. There's a lot of different ideas that relates to how those two can come into play, but I will say that in every MMO I've ever played guild wars are very binary. They're very like 'Okay you've declared, you have a number of kills to deaths and the guild war's over, thank you...' My objective to kind of change that dynamic is to include greater risk for the sides to initiate the war and also to make it more objective-based than just a binary kill death ratio; and the fortresses and guild halls come into that type of facilitating that change. – Steven Sharif
Objectives spawn in the world based on the level of the guild war and the assets available to the guilds, whether it be a guild hall or guild fortress. There will be default objectives and then there'll be objectives that relate to the activities that a Guild has participated in.
- For example, if a guild has recently become owners of a guild hall on a freehold, objectives might be related to capturing a quest item in or around the guild hall that is only visible to the warring guild. Capturing this objective may require channeling time.
- There might be objectives to steal one of the quest items that that the guild may have received from completing a raid.
- There may be bounty objectives to kill a particular guild member. The target may have increased damage mitigation and/or health against the warring guild and can call for help.
If you have a guild hall and a certain type of guild war is declared that is maybe a higher stakes kind of war, some of those objectives will be centralized either at your guild hall, at the opponent's guild hall; could be a progression step towards the guild hall. It might be a specific a period of time that accumulates into into a central battle at the guild hall for an objective. – Steven Sharif
Guild war mechanics
- Einen Kriegserklärungszeitraum.
- Zielorientierte Bestandteile.
- Sieg- und Kapitulationsvereinbarungen.
- Gilden können mehrere andere Gilden/Allianzen zur gleichen Zeit bekriegen.
- Gildenkriege sind nicht vom PvP Flagging System betroffen.
- Hunting grounds refer to killing monsters or NPCs in the open-world.
- This also refers to contesting resources.
One of the interesting components of Ashes of Creation and our flagging system is that it presents the potential for two conflicting parties to have open conflict in the open world over pretty much anything that they may want or disagree with; and if that pertains to a hunting ground, not just the caravan or the castles or the nodes or whatever, it can exist in that area. – Steven Sharif
Outside of PvP for certain things like caravans, sieges of nodes and/or castles is that you're going to have those open-world hunting ground fights that may occur. You're going to have resources fights that may occur. You're going to have political fights that may occur between members of guilds; and we're taking the guild politics to a whole new direction in regards to playing those conflicts out. – Steven Sharif
Our PvP mechanics follow a flagging system, as well as static PvP zones at certain points of interest; fight for control over cities, castles, caravans, or hunting grounds. Our PvP is designed to offer the players a well-balanced and fair world to shape through the pen, or sword should they choose.
Seekampf involves different types of Schiffe with varying capabilities, armaments and roles to play out on the high seas. There will be a balance and counterbalance between ships from PvP and PvE perspectives.
- Arenas will have 1 man, 3 man, 5 man and possibly 20 man Free-For-All (Deathmatch) group sizes.
- There will be an arena ladder system.
- Mayors of military nodes are chosen from citizens through last man standing (gladiatorial arena style) combat.
- The arena system may support cross-server combat.
- Arena style combat is instanced but spectators may be possible through an interface.
- Players can participate in open world PvP with one another without having to resort to murder.
- The penalties are intended to be severe enough to deter any type of spawn camping.
- Non-combatant (green)
- Combatant (purple)
- Non-combatants entering an open world battleground are automatically flagged as combatant and remain flagged for a period of time after leaving that battleground.
- Players are flagged as combatants if they attack another player. If the attacked players fight back, they are also flagged as combatants, otherwise the attacked player will remain flagged as a non-combatant.
- Non-combatants who heal, buff or otherwise interact with combatants will be flagged as combatants.
- Non-combatants who attack a player using combat pets (or any other player-controlled entities) will be flagged as combatants.
- Players can kill combatants without repercussions, and are encouraged to do so, since dying while a combatant has reduced death penalties.
- Corrupt (red)
- If a combatant player kills a non-combatant player, they will be flagged as corrupt.
- Corruption multiplies death penalties and reveals a corrupt player's location to bounty hunters.
- A player’s corruption score increases with each non-combatant player killed.
- If a non-combatant attacks a corrupt player, the non-combatant will not flag as a combatant.
You're not going to see griefing in the game very often; and that's because our flagging system. The corruption mechanics are based around disincentivizing a griefer or PKer but still offering the opportunity, should the occasion arise, where the benefits outweigh the risk, you have the ability to do so. If you gain corruption, which is killing a non-combatant - a player who is not fighting back basically - if you gain that corruption, your world has changed. It is not going to be a very beneficial place to be and you have the potential of losing your gear. Your combat efficacy decreases based on the amount of corruption you accrue. It is a comfortable balance between player agency and grief and basically removing player agency for other players. – Steven Sharif
There is guild affiliation, there's party affiliation, there's a raid affiliation, alliance affiliation, there's a citizenship affiliation, there's society affiliation, there's religious affiliation. All of these things have some hierarchy; and within that hierarchy there's the ability to participate within certain systems. So for example, if you have a node that has fallen under your vassal state and you're a citizen of the parent node, then you could participate in a siege against the vassal node but if you're a citizen of the vassal node you could not participate as an attacker against the parent node; so there's a hierarchy, unless you were to renounce your citizenship. – Steven Sharif
When you gain that corruption you have the potential of losing your completed items, your weapon, your armor, stuff that is very difficult to achieve; and then the other aspect of that is, that in order to deter basically players taking alternate characters and saying this is my PK alt, the more players you kill, the more corruption you gain, the higher your combat efficacy in PVP diminishes. If you're out there and you killed you know 20 players... you will not be able to perform in PVP any longer. You will need to take that character and go work off that corruption. The other aspect of corruption is that if you kill another player, who is a non-combatant and the level disparity between you and that player is great, you will gain a higher amount of corruption from that single kill. To the point where you should not be killing a level one character. – Steven Sharif
- A player’s corruption score increases with each non-combatant player killed.
- The wider the level disparity between the players, the more corruption will be gained.
- Corruption penalties occur as the corruption is gained. The higher the corruption score:
- The more skill and stat dampening applies (lower health and mana, lower gear proficiency), until the corrupt player ultimately becomes ineffective at combat. This dampening only affects PvP combat.
- The higher chance of dropping of carried raw materials and gear (Weapons and Armor) when the corrupted player dies.
- Corruption has a visible effect on a player’s appearance.
- A corrupt player’s location is revealed to bounty hunters on their world map.
- If a non-combatant attacks a corrupt player, the non-combatant will not flag as a combatant.
The more corruption you gain, the less effective you become in PvP and there's going to be a certain period at which point you have gained enough corruption that you're going to be gearless and you're also going to have a massive reduction in your PvP efficacy. – Steven Sharif
You can't necessarily time perfectly you know the damage or understand even the health of the player. Unless you were in their party you cannot see an opponent's health as well so that's another component that you know adds risk. – Steven Sharif
- An alternate way to remove corruption is through religious quests. These quests are considered time sinks.
We don't have deleveling, instead what we have is experience debt. Now the more experience debt you accrue, the greater the detriment to your character; not to the point where you can not get out of the debt. There will always be a way forward to remove your debt. – Steven Sharif
- A non-combatant (green player) who dies suffers normal penalties, which include:
- A combatant (purple player) who dies suffers these same penalties, but at half the rate of a non-combatant.
- A corrupt (red player) suffers penalties at three or four times the rate of a non-combatant, and has a chance to drop any carried/equipped items based on their current corruption score. This includes:
- Death penalties do not differ between PvP and PvE, but this is subject to change.
- Death by drowning is possible.
- Freeholds will have access lists.
- Co-ownership is planned but may not initially be in the game.
Players cannot steal from a Freehold under normal circumstances.
- NPC guards that permanently exist on a freehold are not a planned feature.
- Guards may be available for hire to defend freeholds after a successful node siege.
- Q: We were discussing in chat earlier about freeholds and whether or not a person would be safe in their home or within the entirety of their freehold from getting player killed?
- A: I think our initial testing is going to revolve around the footprint of their freehold and then we'll take into consideration the metrics gleaned from that testing. – Steven Sharif
- Number of successful siege defenses.
- Number of successful siege assaults.
- Number of PvP kills.
- Raid participation points.
- Number of firsts.
Visibility of those types of things on the server help to promote a competitive atmosphere. If there is an attainable impression that you can work towards, so that others know your success, you have more drive to succeed. – Steven Sharif
Trophäen-Park is an area within Town, City or Metropolis nodes that has available spots for trophies. These trophies show the character names of players who are the first to complete world bosses and dungeon bosses that were spawned as the result of the development of that particular node.
- Server announcements and achievements are designed to encourage groups to experience new content.
There will be a duel mechanic.
- There will be a way to auto-decline duel requests.
Time to kill
- Time-to-kill in the Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale testing mode is adapted for a traditional battle royale setting.
- Time-to-kill in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges will be slightly longer than in the battle battle royale.
- The developers do not want one-shots in the final MMORPG.
- If headshots are implemented, they will be along the lines of a higher critical chance.
The idea behind headshot in the MMORPG is that, if we do implement headshots - part of this testing is to determine if we will - but if we were to implement headshots it will be along the lines of a higher critical chance. So basically hitting a skillshot on the head will increase significantly the opportunity for that damage to be critical. Will they one-shot? Absolutely not. – Steven Sharif
- Players relying on tab skills will have a fixed critical hit chance every time they use an ability or weapon.
- Players using action-based skills are going to rely on getting a head shot or hitting a critical spot on the opponent.
So if you take a look at like kind of what a head shot represents: A head shot is basically a critical hit; and players who are relying on tab skills will have that critical hit chance baked into their character. They will have that fixed chance every time they use an ability or use a spell or swing a weapon; and then somebody who is kind of preferring you know action based, in order to get that crit, they're not gonna be relying necessarily on their stats they're gonna be relying on whether they get a headshot or not, or are able to hit that critical spot on that character. So that's kind of the direction that we're going in that way. Again, it's gonna be hybridized so there's gonna be a little bit of both happening in both places. – Jeffrey Bard
- Bounty hunters are able to see corrupted players on their map.
- The accuracy of bounty hunter maps is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.
- Bounty hunter status can be toggled on or off.
- Corrupted players may kill bounty hunters without acquiring additional corruption score.
Players with a high enough corruption score will be visible on the world and mini maps. These players will have markers posted on the map by an NPC from a Military node of at least stage 4 (Town), and will only be granted to players who have the Bounty hunter title. The accuracy of bounty hunter maps is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.
Tavernen are one of the locations that bounties will be posted. As players gain corruption, taverns may offer bounties to eliminate those players; or have a specific area cleared of problem players, thus giving a POI (point of interest) on the world map.
Corrupt players killing bounty hunters
We like to really refer to ourselves as a PvX game, because in those systems of PvP, PvE, crafting they're all intertwined: They're interdependent on each other... Our system of development really requires some interdependence there between those things. You're going to need a crafter to give you the best items. You're going to need PvPers to secure cities and castles. You're gonna need PvErs to take down those world bosses for those materials to craft. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation ist ein PvX Spiel. Die Spieler werden dabei sowohl auf PvP- als auch auf PvE-Elemente treffen. Es ist unwahrscheinlich, dass sich ein Spieler ausschließlich auf das reine PvP oder das reine PvE konzentrieren könnte.
- In Ashes of Creation gibt es ein Gleichgewicht zwischen PvP und PvE.
- Einige Server sind möglicherweise stärker auf das PvP ausgerichtet als andere.
- Es wird keine unterschiedlichen Ausrüstungstypen für PvP und PvE geben.
- Der Fortschritt im Spiel kann PvE-Elemente voraussetzen.
- Alle Werte betreffen die Kampfleistung eines Spielers im PvX.
We're very clear with our objective and philosophy on the game and we understand that they may not appeal to everybody. But you know it is an important reciprocal relationship between the content that's related to PvE and the content that's related to PvP and they feed off of each other. They're catalysts for change: Their progression, their development. It's things that people can value when they see something earned and they see something lost. That elicits an emotional response from the player: That they've invested time in to either succeed or fail; and PvP allows for that element to be introduced into gameplay. And we're very clear that is our objective: That risk versus reward relationship, that achievement-based mentality. Not everybody's going to be a winner and that's okay. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse
- Battle royale (battlegrounds).
- Castle sieges.
- City defense horde mode.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse will be implemented side-by-side with the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- 6.25 km2 map size.
- A Charakter-Erstellung will be available to allow creation and saving of characters for use in the MMORPG.
- Establish Spielerbehausungen and save Möbel arrangements for use in the full game.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale
- This is a last man standing PvP combat mode.
- Weapons and armor found in the world have unique skills associated with them. These interact with the terrain from defensive, offensive and utility standpoints.
- Players can build buildings and structures such as watchtowers, defensive pillboxes and arcane structures.
- Everything in the world apart from rocks and trees is destructible.
It's going to have a lot of high octane energy and activity. It's going to be very streamable. It's going to be no NDA. There's going to be a lot of different weapons and skills that were going to be testing. Each of the weapons and armor that you can find in the world are going to have unique spells and skills associated with them that interact with the terrain from a defensive standpoint, from a utility standpoint, from an offensive standpoint. It's going to be able for you to build buildings, complete structures, watchtowers and defensive pillboxes type structures: Arcane structures. You're going to have a lot of fun activity there. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges
- Takes place in and around large destructible castles.
- Matches are expected to last thirty to thirty-five minutes. This duration can be modified by control points captured during the match.
- There will be 200 players in a match (100 v 100).
- Klassen-Kits come into play during the testing of Ashes of Creation Apocalypse castle sieges.
- The ability to host a session and challenge an opponent or guild may be present post-launch of castle siege mode.
The Castle Siege mode is another example of a playable slice of the MMORPG that Apocalypse is providing early testing for. While it’s a somewhat smaller scale experience than the one you’ll have in the MMO, the overall flow of taking and defending a castle will remain similar. There’s some additional systems you’ll see in the final product, like the influence of Nodes over the available defensive emplacements, the crafting and deploying of custom siege weapons, and the summoning of siege monsters. These are all things that we’ll be adding on top of this mode upon our release of Ashes of Creation. – Margaret Krohn
- Siege weapons available to the attacking side include Trebuchets and Battering Rams.
- Siege weapons available to the defending side include Ballistas and Traps.
- Siege weapons are deployable and piloted by players.
With regards to alpha one phase one however in the castle siege system... what will happen is static siege equipment that's placed in the map for the attackers to utilize that will present at focal points of PvP in the match where defenders will know where to target a specific area on the field in order to attack.  – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse horde mode
- Each wave is more difficult than the last.
- Between waves, players collect experience, money and weapons to take back to their hold to defend against the next wave.
- Monstermünzen enable players to join the game as part of the horde.
Horde mode will absolutely include boss mechanics, so some of the ideas behind that is going to have a wave mode of a variety of NPCs will likely include some achievable cosmetics as well in that mode depending on how far you can get and those cosmetics will include pets of the NPCs that you face, so like a little miniature version of the NPC's and we'll update those as well, that you'll have in the MMO. – Steven Sharif
- Testing the blackboard for the AI.
- NPCs with different adaptive AI focuses:
It's a way that we thought it would be kind of fun to implement AI mechanics that we're looking to implement. Testing the you know the blackboard for the AI. Being able to have variable types of NPCs that have roles whether it be like a sniper, ranged, melee, boss, heroic you know kind of different AI focuses for those monsters during interesting situations. – Steven Sharif
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:27:28).
- Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- Video, 30 April 2017 (5:31).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (39:36).
- Livestream, 8 April 2018 (PM) (11:27).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (14:26).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (45:14).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (45:19).
- MMOGames interview, January 2017
- About Ashes of Creation.
- Video, 16 July 2019 (0:00s).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (45:20).
- Interview, 20 January 2017 (4:19).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (28:21).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:40).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (40:41).
- Livestream, 15 December 2017 (1:04:25).
- Interview, 15 April 2019 (26:59).
- Interview, 15 April 2019 (28:28).
- Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (58:19).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (21:55).
- Livestream, 23 August 2017 (23:00).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (15:14).
- Video, 4 December 2016 (0:02).
- A reactive world - Nodes.
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:54:15).
- Podcast, 18 August 20189 (1:12:34).
- Livestream, 22. Mai 2017 (52:01).
- Livestream, 15. Mai 2017 (17:20).
- Livestream, 1. Juni 2017 (35:42).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (44:56).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (45:17).
- Livestream, 1 June 2017 (35:42).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (24:17).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (47:53).
- Livestream, 28 June 2019 (1:12:08).
- Livestream, 23 August 2017 (16:44).
- Livestream, 5 May 2017 (16:53).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (48:12).
- Podcast, 11 May 2018 (52:20).
- Livestream, 26 May 2017 (29:13).
- Interview, 27 March 2020 (11:04).
- Livestream, 12 May 2017 (24:52).
- Interview, 27 April 2017 (0:17).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (29:45).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (44:12).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (49:21).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (58:07).
- Podcast, 23 April 2018 (51:31).
- Podcast, 5 May 2017 (43:05).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (5:05).
- Livestream, 17 November 2017 (35:20).
- Interview, February 2017 (39:33).
- Livestream, 22 May 2017 (42:33).
- Livestream, 30 January 2020 (1:40:48).
- Livestream, 9 July 2018 (20:41).
- Livestream, 4 June 2018 (2:18).
- Livestream, 28 March 2020 (1:58:24).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (13:37).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (47:46).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (15:41).
- Interview, 27 April 2017 (9:28).
- Interview, 11 May 2018 (3:43).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (36:23).
- Livestream, 28 July 2017 (50:22).
- Livestream, 16 October 2017 (59:39).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (26:40).
- Livestream, 9 February 2018 (51:57).
- Livestream, 17 May 2017 (1:03:23).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (6:44).
- Livestream, 18 January 2018 (31:05).
- Livestream, 19 May 2017 (28:04).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:47:21).
- Livestream, 18 July 2017 (58:50).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (44:10).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:35:58).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:25:46).
- Livestream, November 22 2019 (5:51).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (9:10).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (34:49).
- Livestream, 15 May 2017 (34:59).
- Livestream, 24 May 2017 (48:00).
- Interview, 27 April 2017 (1:18).
- Interview, 20 January 2017 (06:12).
- The mighty beard!
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (1:15:10).
- Video, 16. April 2018 (1:32).
- PvX Definition
- Livestream, 12. Mai 2017 (24:52).
- Livestream, 5. Mai 2017 (33:25).
- Livestream, 15. Mai 2017 (14:05).
- Livestream, 1. Juni 2017 (37:39).
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse official site.
- Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Early Access.
- Video, 24 September 2019 (0:10).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (35:00).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (38:47).
- Interview, 24 August 2018 (13:17).
- Livestream, 17 August 2018 (30:29).
- Podcast, 4 August 2018 (1:07:59).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (1:05:10).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (9:08).
- Livestream, 30 September 2019 (0:10).
- Livestream, 31 October 2018 (40:44).
- Video, 27 September 2019 (1:08:29).
- Livestream, 27 September 2018 (11:03).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (56:11).
- Interview, 20 October 2018 (3:19:04).
- Video, 8 March 2019 (0:00).
- Livestream, 31 October 2019 (11:05).
- Livestream, 1 September 2018 (54:06).
- Castle Siege Overview.
- Interview, 17 August 2018 (8:16).
- Interview, 6 December 2018 (38:10).
- Video, 17 July 2019 (0:00).
- Livestream, 11 January 2019 (35:44).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (20:49).
- Interview, 8 August 2018 (4:00).