The world of Verra features an in-game viewable world map. This map is not randomly generated, and begins covered in a fog of war. Players will not be able to see the world until they have explored it or gathered information about it. The world is also full of imperfect information, which will require the player to act on it for verification.
- For example, you may hear a rumor in a tavern that tells you the location of a cave full of weak Kobolds, but this was not accurate as the rumor was started by well-equipped bandits in order to waylay overconfident adventurers.
When information is gathered, or the player has successfully explored an area, points of interest are marked on the map.
- These points of interest are determined by Node-Entwicklung; and not every server will share the same map, as player decisions will vary server to server.
- The map UI will potentially incorporate player created location markers that are visible by other party members.
In addition to node progression being a factor on map generation, zones in Ashes of Creation will cater to all levels.
The map will have geographical choke points caused by non-traversable obstacles (such as Mountains).
- Even though we're an open-world that doesn't mean that from a design perspective, especially with the way our economic systems work, that we will want to create Geographic choke points. – Steven Sharif
- 1 Verra
- 2 Größe der Welt
- 3 Nodes
- 4 Economic regions
- 5 Castle regions
- 6 Roads
- 7 Interessante Orte
- 8 Wahrzeichen
- 9 Prozedurale Generierung
- 10 Minimap
- 11 Schlachtkarten
- 12 Kopfgeldjäger-Karten
- 13 Startgebiete
- 14 Einflussbereiche
- 15 Knotenpunkte an der Küste
- 16 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse map
- 17 Klima
- 18 Schatzsuche
- 19 Visuals
- 20 Community guides
- 21 Siehe auch
- 22 Einzelnachweise
The name of the Ashes of Creation world is Verra.
- Verra exists in the material plane.
- There are constellations and multiple moons in the night sky of Verra.
- Players start in Verra a few short months after the very first expeditionaries were sent through the divine gateways when they opened from Sanctus.
Verran continents and locations:
- The Dünzenkell Mountains.
- The Kaela Riverlands.
- The Jundark.
- The Sandsquall Desert.
- Draakath Bohr.
- The Frostgrave Fells.
Shape of Verra
The world of Verra is not flat, but it cannot be circumnavigated.
- The Verran planet is not flat. You may not see a curvature on the horizon in this, but from a lore perspective the universe in Verra does adhere to some basic physics and laws of physics that we experience in the real world, which means it is not flat. – Steven Sharif
- There will not be world wrapping in Ashes of Creation. – Steven Sharif
Größe der Welt
1,200 km2 (square kilometers) is the expected total world size of Verra at launch, including land (480 km2) and water/ocean (750 km2), but excluding the size of the Unterreich.
- This has increased from the previously stated total size of 480 km2 including land and water/ocean; but excluding an additional ~100 km2 of Unterreich.
- The reason given for expanding the map size was to better accommodate Zur See content and to reduce the overall content density in the world.
- The purpose of it becoming bigger is as I said to make sure that density isn't overwhelming: that it isn't everywhere I look there is immediately something. I have no opportunity to see areas of the world that are expansive and are just kind of wanderlust adventure feeling. Everything was sitting on top of you, POIs and nodes and houses and everything. It was like an urban area everywhere. But we wanted to expand that because a large portion of the game is a sandbox element; it's coupled with a lot of curated content but it's that sandbox element. – Steven Sharif
- The shape of the continents has also changed and two new large islands have been introduced.
Estimated travel times
|From one end of a Metropole (Stufe 6) node to the other||2.83 minutes||1.67 minutes|
|From the center of a node to the center of its direct neighbor||5 minutes||3.5 minutes|
|From the northernmost to southernmost points of a continent||75 minutes||50 minutes|
Historical map sizes
|Testing phase||Map size (approximate)|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale||6.25 km2.|
|Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale Forest of Erinthia||1.25 km2.|
|Launch (original estimate)||480 km2 |
|Launch (new estimate)||1,200 km2 |
Zum Launch wird es 103 normale Node-Standorte geben, zuzüglich 15 weiterer Burgen-Nodes (5 Burgen x je 3 Burgen-Nodes), was insgesamt 118 Nodes ergibt.
- In der Alpha-1 gab es 9 Node-Standorte.
The developers have created a simulation of node interactions in preparation for Alpha-2 deployment of the node system.
- This simulates how nodes advance and expand their zones of influence over surrounding nodes.
You can show the initial territories on the Verran map of what these particular nodes have governance over, or their Zones of Influence as we like to call them... As the simulation of this begins to advance and nodes begin to expand their territory and they begin to take over nearby nodes as a result of their of their growth, you start to see these power level ratings that are applied here on specific nodes that determines what type of takeover power it has and and what it pushes back against for other nodes that are looking to take over new territory as they advance. – Steven Sharif
- It also simulates events, such as NPCs attacking and disabling certain node buildings and services. Failure to successfully respond to these will reduce the node's "health ticker", which will slow down the XP gains from the node.
It also simulates events: So each of these nodes will have a health ticker: when that health ticker is impacted it'll stop gaining power or gaining or slow down in its gaining of experience; and that's because certain events can affect a node by disabling certain services, disabling buildings. Players don't respond to that horde of zombies that have come out of the nearby ravine then those zombies can attack stables, they can attack service buildings, and prevent particular types of quests or activities and services from happening until it's repaired. – Steven Sharif
- Node-Belagerungen are simulated, with successful sieges destroying the nodes, and where unsuccessful sieges won't destroy the node but may result in disabled buildings or services, similar to events.
It simulates the sieges if a particular node has a certain frequency that's set where we want to see randomization of how nodes get affected by sieges. Sometimes they'll be destroyed in the simulation. Sometimes they'll have disabled services again, similar to an event, because they didn't succeed necessarily at sieging the node but they did succeed at disabling some of the buildings as part of that siege. – Steven Sharif
- It simulates what outcomes may happen in the live game as a result of player activity, such as splitting up a particular ZOI across a waterway, or having territories expand out to islands or across continents.
It simulates what players could potentially do as well when the game goes live; and that might include things like splitting up a particular Zone of Influence across a waterway, having your territory expand out to an island, or across continents. These are these are the types of things that we want to see players do eventually obviously but this tool provides the design team the opportunity to see it repetitively and over a fast period of time so they see these different types of outcomes. – Steven Sharif
Economic regions are static areas defined by geographic points of interest.
- Castle regions are larger and encompass multiple economic regions.
- Nodes are the glue that hold castle and economic regions together in potential synergy or chaos.
- Castle regions, Economic regions, and Node ZOI (Zones of Influence) can overlap.
The whole map would be under the influence of 1 of 5 castle regions. However, castle regions aren't the only TYPE of region - there are also economic regions, among other things. – Sarah Flanagan
Gildenschlösser influence a castle region around them.
- A castle's region is 1/5th the game world.
- Castle regions, Economic regions, and Node ZOI (Zones of Influence) can overlap.
- A castle could have a metropolis beside it.
- Castle region boundaries are static.
- Guild castles impose a tax on all revenue for the nodes within its region.
Roads in Verra are both pre-generated and player influenced.
- The largest roads are referred to as arteries. These are remnants of what was once the ancient highway system of Verra.
- As nodes advance smaller roads, referred to as veins, connect the arteries to the nodes.
- Depending on the stages of node advancement, capillary roads will stem off the node to connect to points of interest.
- Roads or pathways are not worn into the landscape by repeated traffic over the same area.
Different seasons and events may affect access to various roads.
- Pathways that are open during summer may be closed during winter.
- Seasonal affects may cause obstacles or blockages to the transit of goods via caravan.
- Water turning to ice in winter, enabling players to walk over the water but blocking access to what is underneath.
- Ice will make roads bumpy and slippery.
Unterreich routes will open or close dynamically (based on node states).
- The location of Underrealm entrances throughout the world is focused around natural geographic choke-points that exist above ground. This provides alternate subterranean routes that can be used by caravans, raids, and other player activities.
- Not all entrances to the Underrealm will be open at the same time. This can shift dynamically (based on node states) that cause different routes to open up, which may be more or less advantageous than other routes.
Grundbesitz may not be placed in close proximity to roads.
Neue Points of Interest (wie z.B. Dungeon und World Bosse) spawnen, wenn sich Nodes entwicklen. Dieser Content passt sich an die Entwicklung der Zone an, in der er sich befindet.
- Die Population wird sich verändern.
- Die Schwierigkeit des Contents wird sich ändern.
- Der Content ändert sich vielleicht Grundlegend, abhängig davon, was sich wie entwickelt.
- Verschiedene Arten von Antagonisten mit verschiedenen Storylines.
- Manche Dungeons werden nur freigeschaltet, wenn sich Nodes zu einer bestimmten Stufe entwickeln.
- Die Ziele einer Storyline innerhalb von Dungeons hängen davon ab, welche Story Arcs durch das Node System gewählt wurden.
- Drop Tables in Gebieten und Dungeons werden in die Fortschritt von bestimmten Gebieten eingebunden sein.
Certain dungeons and other points of interest across the map will all be affected by the server’s node development. Some dungeons will only be unlocked if nodes are developed to certain stages. The storyline objectives for players inside dungeons will also be dependent on the story arc paths chosen through the node system. The drop tables in area and dungeons will also be tied into the progression of certain areas. For example, let’s say that the humans have developed a node in Region A, and a storyline has opened up that leads players to inspect the ruins (dungeon) of a nearby area. And let’s say that this node was developed in a scientific (crafting) zone… Well before the node developed, this dungeon was accessible… But now the dungeon has propagated new monster assets that include a drop table catering to a crafting emphasis because of the development of that scientific node. And perhaps, a new boss appears in different rooms of the dungeon that includes different adventure quest starts, like a mysterious item with a storyline that can only be progressed if a node develops to the metropolis stage in a certain region, across the world. Our system is so vast, when it comes to interconnectivity and how the world reacts to the players.
Dungeon and other points of interest are located throughout the map in-between the 85 node locations.
- As nodes advance and expand they will influence nearby points-of-interest such as dungeon bosses, regional bosses and Schlachtzugbosse.
- Multiple nearby nodes may collectively influence larger POIs.
- POIs of this size do not normally attach to just a single node. Usually there are multiple nodes that can potentially influence a large POI. The theming within the node occurs around storylines or NPC spawns and events. – Steven Sharif
- The difficulty level and loot tables of these encounters will change based on this influence.
Corrupted areas (zones/points of interest) can dynamically evolve with the progression of nodes.
- Harbingers that exist on Verra as dungeons are where The Ancients are capable of pushing into the material plane. They can continue to do so under the guise of the effects of corruption as it spreads.
- These are sources of NPC events that players need to address before they grow out of hand.
- Players need to participate in these events to stop the spread of corruption and hold back the intrusion on the material plane.
- If players fail to address these corrupted areas, the frequency of NPC events against their node will increase. These can lead to node buildings and services being disabled, increasing the node's vulnerability to node sieges.
- It can be a very detrimental thing if corruption is not addressed; and that's the intent of corruption, is to present a challenge to the players that if not addressed it becomes exacerbated and a problem over time. – Steven Sharif
- Corrupted areas do not confer corruption onto a player.
There are certain things that can happen, such as the spawning of dragons or hordes of zombies that are going to come out and attack those installations, those nodes, those points of interest; and... communities that don't respond to those in an effective way might see the disabling of certain services, the reduction of certain quest lines for particular organizations. The idea is to keep this as part of a believable living response from world, so those can get pretty significant the bad effects that can happen for the community. – Steven Sharif
Wahrzeichen are scattered throughout the world, allowing players to judge their position on the map.
From a lore perspective these statues have been around for a long time; and they are representative of the civilizations that existed once on this world before. – Steven Sharif
Major visual landmarks. You can look all the way across the horizon have an idea where you're going or where to meet friends or where to meet just based on these huge landmarks in the world. – Mat Broome
Ashes of Creation will predominantly have curated content, but procedural mechanics will be leveraged in a places where they don't appear to be 'procedural'.
- Verra's map will not be procedurally generated, but starting resource points may be different on each server.
- Node locations and types are predefined and are the same on each server but they will develop differently on each and drive different narratives and storylines.
- Node layout and style is determined by several factors, such as Environment (biome) and location, Node type, and Race.
- Roads are both pre-generated and player influenced.
Wherever we can leverage procedural mechanics in such a way that does not appear procedural we should. There's a healthy blend between the things that we do in having defined parameters for it and then incorporating a procedural component; and in that sense it will be perceived well, but where we the predominance of what we're implementing should be curated or by design. – Steven Sharif
Positionen von Ressourcen
Verra's map will not be procedurally generated, but starting resource points may be different on each server.
- Some resources will be one-time gatherables that will randomly respawn at a different location once collected.
- Other resources will exist as a cluster (also called vein gatherables). These will last until the full resource is depleted.
- Like a large mine that's present and has a vein of mithril ore in it, or a herd of some type of animal that you can collect fur or wool from. – Steven Sharif
- There will be moving resources such as herds of animals that are constantly moving around the world.
- Herds are a source of certain types of wild gatherables but they're in animal form and they're animated; and they exist in a group of the golden fleece sheep that might only spawn very rarely in certain hillsides; and only during spring. And if you can find that vein so to speak of resource you can interact with the herd and you can gather from them. – Steven Sharif
- Resources respawn on a cooldown basis.
- Resources won't be locked to the node system.
- Some unique resources may be monsters in disguise or have monsters defending them.
There is an in-game mini map and compass user interface in Alpha-1.
- The goal is to allow pings and other forms of communication tools via the mini-map.
Schlachtkarten allow players to strategize, gain bonuses on planned attacks, and see the blueprints of attackable points. Whether attacking a node or castle, players will be able to discern defenses, analyze possible weak points and gain tactical advantages before the battle begins.
- Battle maps might not fit into lower level or smaller sized taverns.
- Battle maps are not currently on the official roadmap for launch.
Schlachtkarten offer an interactive command map instead of the standard Weltkarte. The system would be accessed through Rathaus or battle planning center. Battle maps work similar to a Risk board, with the node siege map laid out with moveable pieces that would represent defenses. Moving pieces would create buff zones that would give active siege players access to special items or perks. The map does not show the currently active battle: pieces will have to be moved before the battle commences. The idea is to make sieges more strategic and avoid simple zerg tactics.
Spieler mit genügend Verderbnispunkten sind auf der Weltkarte und auf Mini-Karten sichtbar. Diese Spieler haben eine eigene Markierung auf der Weltkarte, die von einem NPC eines Militärknotenpunktes von mindestens der Stufe 4 (Stadt),und wird nur an jene Spieler verteilt, die den Kopfgeldjäger Titel besitzen. Die Genauigkeit von Kopfgeldjägerkarten wird vom Fortschritt eines Spielers im Kopfgeldjägersystem bestimmt.
Tavernen sind Orte, an denen Kopfgelder ausgehängt werden. Gewinnen Spieler viele Verderbnispunkte, kann es sein, dass Tavernen ein Kopfgeld auf diese Spieler aushängen. Oder sie verlangen, dass ein spezifisches Gebiet von Problem-Spielern gereinigt wird. Dies lässt einen Indikator auf der Weltkarte erscheinen.
Bounty hunter Pathfinding ability
|Skill||Icon||Rank 1||Rank 2||Rank 3|
|Pfadfinder||Reveals corrupted player locations on the bounty hunter's map. Activating this ability will flag the bounty hunter for combat only to corrupted players for a period of one hour from the time of activation. The pathfinding ability can be toggled on or off.||The accuracy of the pathfinding skill is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.||The accuracy of the pathfinding skill is determined by a player's progression in the bounty hunter system.|
Startgebiete (starting zones) are located in the ruined cities of the four ancient races of Verra.
- Starting areas are located near one of the four divine gateways where players spawn into the world.
- Each race has its own starting area.
- Starting areas include expeditionary NPC settlements that serve as initial quest origination points. Überlieferungen-wise, these settlements represent scouts that were sent ahead of the main expedition back to Verra.
- Starting areas are not tied to the node system.
A problem that a lot of MMOs have is that those starting areas become just kind of vacant of players and it's so sad because the greatest aspect of an MMO is that community that you get to experience, so one of the great things about the node system is that it really works from new player acquisition standpoint, where these nodes tend to develop larger near the starting location areas around the world; and it brings these players back to those locations if they're citizens and want services within those cities. So, as new players enter the world they're going to actually be surrounded most likely by more population because people are coming back to those larger nodes. – Steven Sharif
Alpha-1 starting area
The Alpha-1 starting area is set in the ruins of a Pyrian divine gateway to the south of alpha island.
Alpha-2 starting area
- The Riverlands biome houses the Aelan divine gateway in Alpha-2.
Divine gateways are portals located in the ruined cities of the four ancient races of Verra.
- Divine gateways are where players first arrive in Ashes of Creation.
- Each divine gateway is in proximity to one or more starting area.
- Players can choose their starting gateway. This choice is not restricted by their choice of race.
- Tulnar characters have the same option of starting at any of the divine gateways as other races.
- The divine gateways were created by the Goddess of Creation in response to a warning from the Goddess of Fate that The Ancients and The Others would return from exile and seek retribution for their defeat at the hands of The Seven gods.
Where players start, they enter this portal from another world called Sanctus. Sanctus is a place of no magic, low technology; and players are the first expeditioners that are coming through this portal into the world of Verra. – Jeffrey Bard
Every node is given purview over a predefined geographic area called a Einflussbereich (ZOI). Player activity within the ZOI is weighted and counted toward a particular node’s advancement.
The main thing that differentiates us from other MMOs is that we have a living, breathing, reactive world... Our world is separated into zones, which are then separated into what we call nodes. Nodes are sort of invisible zones of influence that listen to everything that a player does; so as players gain experience from killing things, gain experience from doing quests, gain experience through crafting things, the node is also gaining that experience. Once a node gains enough experience it levels up and then starts to attract NPCs to it . – Jeffrey Bard
- By undertaking familiar activities, such as questing, gathering and raiding, players have agency in determining which nodes in the world will develop.
Each Node can form into towns, but are limited by their neighbors. The Nodes have different levels of advancement. There can only be so many of each level. Think of this as advanced settlements needing more elbow room. Nodes encompass more land as they grow and will require more effort to be sustained. This system is a main driver for change in the world because it creates scarcity. As Nodes advance in stages of growth they will lock out neighboring Nodes from progressing, and will absorb their zones of influence.
- Zones of influence connect fully across the world without any gaps.
There is not a space where you will move in to do something and no node will get that experience. – Steven Sharif
- Unterreich-Nodes and nodes directly above them are considered adjacent but do not exist in the same ZOI.
- Up to one fifth of the world will be encompassed within the ZOI of a Metropole. The many vassal nodes within a ZOI's "border" could end up looking like a country or nation.
Zonen und Entwicklung
Dungeon, Schlachtzüge, Weltbosse, Mobs, Aufträge, Events, Ressourcen, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and its racial influence.
- Portions of the spawn tables (for mobs and resources) are static and other portions are dynamic and adapt to node development.
- We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for. – Steven Sharif
Knotenpunkte an der Küste
Es wird Nodes entlang der Küste und auf Inseln geben.
- Diese Nodes werden wasserorientierte Einflüsse haben. Zudem stehen Fähigkeiten, Dienstleistungen, und Questlinien zur Verfügung, welche in Verbindung mit der See stehen.
- Küsten-Nodes verändern die Spawntabellen des umliegenden Wasser-Contents und können auch bestimmte Events auslösen.
- Häfen in Küsten-Nodes werden Questlinien haben, welche sich auf den Ozean und nahe gelegenen Inseln beziehen.
- Es könnte möglich sein, eine Küstenstadt über den Seeweg zu belagern.
Inselketten sind ein Teil des Ashes of Creation See-Inhalts.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse map
Forest of Erinthia map
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale Forest of Erinthia map locations.
- Breakwater Quarry
- Chillmouth Outpost
- Coldwind Township
- Dream Spire
- Erinthia's Shame
- Hallowed Vale
- Icebound Lookout
- Icecap Thicket
- The Spirit Vault
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse battle royale locations.
- City of Alerynn
- City of Gant
- Creation's Rest
- Crystal Canyons
- Farstrider Outpost
- Fionne Vale
- Fort Ryll
- Karthmere Keep
- La'sai Village
- Nyliann Academy
- Rotweald Forest
- Sa'kaan Fens
- Sky Mesa
- Spire of Eremus
- Town of Grimsale
- Town of Valenn
Einige Gebiete (Biome) haben ein beständiges Klima, andere ein wechselndes.
- Wetterbedingungen verändern sich mit den Jahreszeiten. – Jeffrey Bard
- Es wird dynamisches Wetter geben, welches auch in der Intensität variiert.
- Zum Beispiel: Nieselregen zu/von Sturm, oder Schneesturm zu/von Schnee.
Schatzsuche is not exactly "cartography", but it does involve maps that help to pinpoint the location of hidden treasures throughout the world.
- Treasures (and treasure maps) will enable players to reap economic gains from exploration.
- The more treasure a player finds the better maps they can create.
- Hints are given through rumor mills, interaction with different NPCs, and gaining access to potential dig sites.
- Treasure hunting will be a "way of life" rather than a profession.
Treasures may also be obtained through fishing and by exploring naval content.
2022-04-28 2021-09-25 2019-01-12
- ↑ Blog - Development Update with New Map and Feature Discussions.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (46:52).
- ↑ Video, 2023-01-27 (4:39).
- ↑ Interview, 2017-05-22 (22:54).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 The mighty beard!
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 MMOGames interview, January 2017
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-05-27 (2:33).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (30:53).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 9.3 Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (53:26).
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:25:11).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:19:13).
- ↑ 12.00 12.01 12.02 12.03 12.04 12.05 12.06 12.07 12.08 12.09 12.10 12.11 12.12 12.13 12.14 Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (50:40).
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 13.2 13.3 Liveübertragung, 2020-11-08 (0:00:00).
- ↑ Video, 2017-09-04 (1:16).
- ↑ Video, 2022-12-02 (11:11).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (1:15:50).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-12-02 (1:16:19).
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (44:51).
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-09-30 (55:15).
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-01-30 (1:18:12).
- ↑ 21.0 21.1
- ↑ 22.0 22.1
- ↑ Interview, 2018-08-17 (10:43).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (57:28).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-10-31 (24:00).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (9:08).
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 Interview, 2022-01-14 (3:50).
- ↑ Blog: 10 facts about castle sieges in the MMORPG.
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-04-23 (15:14).
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 33.2 33.3 Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- ↑ Interview, 2018-08-24 (3:44).
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (37:16).
- ↑ 37.00 37.01 37.02 37.03 37.04 37.05 37.06 37.07 37.08 37.09 37.10 Liveübertragung, 2021-09-24 (30:26).
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 About Ashes of Creation.
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 39.2
- ↑ 40.0 40.1
- ↑ 42.0 42.1
- ↑ 45.0 45.1
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (1:01:10).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-01-29 (55:44).
- ↑ 50.0 50.1 50.2 50.3 50.4 50.5 50.6 Liveübertragung, 2021-01-29 (1:13:04).
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 Liveübertragung, 2022-01-28 (33:25).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2018-02-09 (45:48).
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 53.2 53.3 Video, 2022-05-27 (15:50).
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 54.2 Podcast, 2021-04-11 (23:36).
- ↑ 55.0 55.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:29:06).
- ↑ 56.0 56.1 56.2 56.3 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (20:27).
- ↑ Our immersive world - Environments.
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (32:23).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (36:22).
- ↑ 61.0 61.1 61.2 61.3 61.4 Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (18:29).
- ↑ 62.0 62.1 62.2 Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (46:08).
- ↑ 63.0 63.1
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 65.2 Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (22:53).
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 66.2 Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (50:03).
- ↑ 67.0 67.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-11-08 (12:47).
- ↑ 68.0 68.1 Liveübertragung, 2021-06-25 (1:13:30).
- ↑ 69.0 69.1 Liveübertragung, 2022-01-28 (1:17:12).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-06-25 (1:32:24).
- ↑ 71.0 71.1 71.2 71.3 Liveübertragung, 2018-08-17 (10:01).
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 72.2 Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (1:07:36).
- ↑ 73.0 73.1
- ↑ 74.0 74.1 74.2 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (37:03).
- ↑ A reactive world - Nodes.
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (39:17).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (53:06).
- ↑ 79.0 79.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 80.2 80.3 Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:04:50).
- ↑ 81.0 81.1 81.2 Liveübertragung, 2022-05-27 (1:00:23).
- ↑ 82.0 82.1 82.2 82.3 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (54:26).
- ↑ 83.0 83.1 Liveübertragung, 2019-12-17 (1:14:42).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-12-15 (1:09:36).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-01-29 (1:23:23).
- ↑ 88.0 88.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-10-31 (33:28).
- ↑ Interview, 2017-01-20 (06:12).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (48:00).
- ↑ 91.0 91.1 91.2
- ↑ Interview, 2017-04-27 (9:28).
- ↑ 94.0 94.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (48:00).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2020-03-28 (32:30).
- ↑ 96.0 96.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:03:03).
- ↑ 97.0 97.1 97.2 97.3
- ↑ 98.0 98.1 98.2 98.3
- ↑ 99.0 99.1 99.2 99.3 99.4 Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (53:58).
- ↑ 100.0 100.1
- ↑ 101.0 101.1
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (29:25).
- ↑ 103.0 103.1
- ↑ 104.0 104.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-07-28 (25:20).
- ↑ Video, 2018-04-05 (40:08).
- ↑ 106.0 106.1 Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (17:23).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (16:05).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-05-27 (1:04:29).
- ↑ Video, 2022-05-27 (3:46).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (29:25).
- ↑ Interview, 2020-07-20 (13:33).
- ↑ Interview, 2018-04-20 (5:46).
- ↑ 113.0 113.1 113.2 Node series part I
- ↑ Interview, 2018-04-20 (7:22).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation FAQ.
- ↑ 116.0 116.1 Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (39:32).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (58:14).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2019-03-29 (29:17).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (37:52).
- ↑ Interview, 2018-05-11 (55:16).
- ↑ Interview, 2020-07-19 (19:35).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:28:50).
- ↑ Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2018-08-17 (58:53).
- ↑ 125.0 125.1 Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (1:01:28).
- ↑ 126.0 126.1 Interview, 2020-07-19 (48:05).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (37:51).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (30:53).
- ↑ Kickstarter - We Just Broke $1,500,000!
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Forest of Erinthia locations.
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Apocalypse locations.
- ↑ Video, 2017-05-30 (0:01).
- ↑ 133.0 133.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (36:47).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-06-01 (29:33).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-07-28 (41:25).
- ↑ 136.0 136.1 Liveübertragung, 2023-02-24 (6:51).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (53:52).
- ↑ 138.0 138.1 Liveübertragung, 2018-05-04 (39:05).
- ↑ 139.0 139.1 139.2 Liveübertragung, 2018-12-06 (40:46).
- ↑ Podcast, 2021-04-11 (36:43).