Food and drink
- The higher quality the food item, the greater duration of the buffs.
- The quality and duration of food buffs can be increased through the furniture system.
- Food buffs can also be proximity-based, such as with tavern consumables.
- Consumable items will not degrade over time.
- Ashes of Creation is not a survival game. Characters will not need to eat food to stay alive.
In terms of Brewer being its own class I'm not quite sure if we'll have enough drinks to support that. It's something we'll explore obviously but I'm not quite sure that we can come up with that many unique effects for to justify that being a thing but if you were to be a cook anyone to specialize in that you can do it. – Jeffrey Bard
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (AM) (6:13).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-17 (46:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (15:19).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:01:07).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (43:42).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-30 (20:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2023-03-31 (1:19:26).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-10-29 (1:07:55).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-08-17 (16:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (30:56).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Confectioner’s Delight.