- All skin cosmetic items are cosmetic items only and do not grant the user any other benefit. The lore text is flavor text, and background of the creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Gleichwertige kosmetische Gegenstände, sowohl in Bezug auf die Menge als auch auf die Qualität, können im Spiel erreicht werden. Die im Spiel erhältlichen kosmetischen Gegenstände werden denen im Shop gleichwertig und im Falle der legendären Skins sogar aufwändiger sein.
- I want to make sure that equitable cosmetics both from a quantity and quality standpoint are achievable through in-game achievements. Time, effort should let you be happy with what you can accomplish. – Steven Sharif
- In my opinion quality of cash shop cosmetics should be equal to in game achievable cosmetics, but offer a diverse selection of unique looks. – Steven Sharif
- Legendäre kosmetische Gegenstände sind nur im Spiel erhältlich und werden nicht im kosmetischen Shop verkauft.
- Es wird keine Farb- und Texturänderungen von kosmetischen Gegenständen aus dem Vorbestellershop geben, um diese als Belohnungen für Erfolge zu vergeben.
- From an armor standpoint, we cut armor sets up into many different pieces. These pieces can sometimes be used as part of other sets, that may include helmets, wrists, gloves etc. So while you will not see an achievable white version of the corvid castigator set in the game for example, you may see its shoulder piece used in another set, or its leggings, or wrist piece used in another set (not every piece as to form the whole set, but perhaps a couple pieces). This would be difficult to notice at first glance, due to the material, texture and color variation used, but this modular approach to content creation makes achieving a wide variety of looks achievable for an MMORPG of our size. – Steven Sharif
- Verschiedene Varianten von im Shop gekauften Kreaturen-Skins (Haustiere und Reittiere) können in der Wildnis existieren.
- Kosmetische Gegenstände können von allen Völker genutzt werden, jedoch kann es unter ihnen leichte Variationen geben, um sich dem Körperbau der Rasse anzupassen.
- Es wird keine kosmetischen Gegenstände im Stil von Maskottchen oder Furries geben.
- It's important to remember, Ashes is a NO-BOX COST subscription only game, with an optional cosmetic marketplace. This achieves a few things from a monetization model. Having a lower barrier to entry for players to try the game when they don't have to fork out $60 for the box price is good, our box price is 0$. This also places an emphasis on the game's retention and our continual updates and content creation to keep players playing and staying subscribed (a put your money where your mouth is sort of philosophy for us as a company). It also means players don't have to spend $60 every time there is an expansion. – Steven Sharif
- Kostüme und Kosmetische Gegenstände für Haustiere haben keine Stufen-Beschränkung. Skins für Gebäude, Schiffe, Karawanen und Reittiere können nur auf zuvor im Spiel erhaltene Gegenstände angewandt werden.
- I know there have been quite a few questions regarding cosmetics over the years. As we get further along in development, we'll be providing more specific information regarding what specific buildings, items, etc., you can place each cosmetic on. We'll update this for all past items. – Margaret Krohn
- Kosmetische Gegenstände können nicht mit anderen Spielern gehandelt werden, jedoch ist es möglich, sie anderen Charakteren (Alts) des selben Accounts zuzuweisen.
- 1 Artistic style
- 2 Beschaffung von Kosmetikartikeln
- 3 Transferring cosmetics between alts
- 4 Skins
- 5 Kostüme
- 6 Aussehen der Rüstung
- 7 Erscheinungsbild des Charakters
- 8 Kosmetikartikel
- 9 Seasonal cosmetics
- 10 Emoji
- 11 Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
- 12 Siehe auch
- 13 Einzelnachweise
- Alle künstlerischen Elemente im Ashes of Creation Apocalypse Battle Royale Testmodus wurden von Intrepid Studios erstellt.
We can push the limits a little bit on the graphical fidelity, especially using Unreal Engine 4... My desire was not to see very cartoony games. I'm not a big fan of highly stylized art. – Steven Sharif
We've mentioned this before about what the cosmetics do, but all of those pre-order pack items allow us to create the world. They're the NPCs in the world. They help us make NPC variants. The clothing and costumes are costumes that we'll be putting on NPCs. You're actually helping us create the world. – Margaret Krohn
Beschaffung von Kosmetikartikeln
Cash shop cosmetics will be limited in quantity, limited in time for purchase. They will be unique, but you will also have extremely difficult to gain cosmetics in game as well as unique cosmetics that look great and better... There will be a lot of cosmetics that are achievable in the game because that is a very fun aspect of MMO play. – Steven Sharif
The Kosmetikshop enables players to purchase Kosmetische Gegenstände for use in Ashes of Creation. The cosmetic store offers limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
- Cash shop cosmetics will offer a diverse selection of unique looks.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable. There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.
- Wayfarer pre-order pack (History).
- Expeditionary pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager pre-order pack (History).
- Voyager plus pre-order pack (History).
We offer cosmetics for players who wish to support the project early. The exclusive nature of the limited availability is something I think collectors value. If you buy cosmetics as an MMO player, I know I enjoyed if the cosmetic is rare and not every girl at the party is wearing the same dress. In addition, these cosmetics are used to populate the world through NPC variants and color/texture changes so their offering aligns with our production schedule. The good thing about these packs is they contain no P2W advantages and there is no box cost, so from a mechanics standpoint you do not need to buy them to excel in the game on launch. And also, there are comparable and subjectively more grand cosmetics achievable in game as well. – Steven Sharif
Binding von Kosmetikartikeln
- Kosmetische Gegenstände are not tradeable with other players but can be reassigned to other characters (alts) within the same account.
Ashes of Creation will not be pay to win, that is our pledge to the community. One of the core principles we set forth with Ashes of Creation is a very strong desire to maintain the game's even playing field.
A lot of developers and companies have come along in the past- and I've been hit by this too- and they've said we're not going to have pay-to-win and then boom they roll out some pay-to-win. We have consistently said we won't be pay-to-win and in the pre-orders that we provide and even in the Kickstarter there were absolutely zero pay-to-win components whatsoever. So not only will we talk the talk but we will walk the walk as well. – Steven Sharif
Because we are a non-box purchase game, meaning there is no box price to play Ashes of Creation, it is only a subscription; and that's beneficial because it reduces the barrier of entry and we want a high population obviously; but at the same time one of the ways we augment the revenue flows to sustain constant updates and new chapter releases and additional content within the game is through a cosmetic-only marketplace; and that means absolutely no pay-to-win whatsoever; and that will be adhered to forever. – Steven Sharif
- Es wird keine Stufenaufstieg-Boosts oder Auto-leveling geben.
- Es wird kein System für Lootboxen in Ashes of Creation geben.
We will not use a loot box system for cosmetics either. We currently have a cosmetic store that offers limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development. These items are purely decorative and do not offer any in-game benefits.
- Mehrere Accounts und multi-boxing auf verschiedenen Computern wird aktuell nicht als pay to win angesehen.
My definition of pay-to-win is really anything that affects the in-game economy, the in-game action pool, your abilities and/or skills... In my opinion the inventory slots and the XP potions would be considered pay-to-win. – Steven Sharif
- Q: Will there be RNG boxes?
- A: I dislike RNG. Archeage made me loath rng monetization gimmicks. – Steven Sharif
Transferring cosmetics between alts
- Gegenstände zwischen Charakteren bewegen, wenn sie nur für einen Charakter verfügbar sind.
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- The flavor text next to store items relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Caravan skins change the appearance of an in-game mount and in-game caravan that are hooked up to each other.
- The best skins will be in-game achievable.
- Racial skins transform the race of the character to that skin. The original racial appearance of the character is entirely replaced.
- Racial skins can be toggled on and off.
There are plans to create other racial skins.
- Some potential future ideas include undead and werewolf (lycan) skins.
Freehold building skins
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
I had a meeting with the Design Team the other day (as they are working on further details for the Freehold System) to help clarify some of the answers to the questions y'all have been asking, and they will be sending me information. Once I receive this, I will be working on a content update to reflect that information, and going forward, we will provide those details on each individual cosmetic item. Updating all the past items to provide more clarity on what in-game item types you can place the cosmetics on will take time once this process begins, so please bare with us as we start from present to past items, updating their information. – Margaret Krohn
- Der Skin verändert das Aussehen eines Reittiers und einer Karawane, die miteinander verbunden sind.
- Die Reittier- und Karawanen-Teile eines Skins können nicht separat voneinander verwendet werden.
You'll need your own creature and caravan hooked up to each other, and then the caravan cosmetic skin goes over all of them to make it look like what's pictured. you're not able to split out separately that caravan mount skin, hence why you'd want the separate mount skin if you wanted to ride it independently. – Sarah Flanagan
Skins für Schiffe
- Building, ship, caravan and mount cosmetics require an in-game item to be obtained first to apply the cosmetic.
- Mounts can also be found in the wild and tamed.
- There are three different tiers of mount.
- Different tier mounts have different abilities that are unique to that tier. These may provide horizontal or vertical power gains.
- Mount speeds are determined by the base mount that the skin is applied to.
- Mount skins can be applied to the appearance of mounts that were earned in game. These are applicable to specific classes (tiers) of mounts.
- For example, the Ramstrider skin will only be applicable to the class of land mounts (tier 1), and the Nighthunter Gryphon skin is only applicable to the class of royal mounts (tier 3).
- Certain tier 2 mount skins (such as the Emberstorm Dragon) can be upgraded to tier 3 skins if they also apply to royal mounts.
- Mounts will be purchasable from players utilizing Tierzucht and taming.
- Fall damage that occurs while mounted will be first applied to the mount; and if the mount dies as a result, then the remaining damage may overflow onto the player, but this will be determined based on testing.
- There may be emotes associated with mounts and pets, such as petting, hugging, or playing with them.
Guild hall skins
Mount barding skins
- The higher the level of barding, the better looking it will be.
- Barding will have multiple components that can be equipped. Each component will increase the stats of the mount, such as hit points and speed.
- Barding cosmetics can only be applied to mounts with barding cosmetic slots.
- Cosmetic skins may only be applied to barding/saddle items that are earned in-game.
- Barding skins can not be applied over a mount skin.
- The mount skins are applied to the mount, and barding (think of it like an accessory appearance) can not be applied over the mount skin. – Cody Peterson
- Barding skins' appearance may differ depending on the type of mount.
Backer only armor skin
- Kostüme beinhalten nicht die auf dem Teaserbild gezeigten Waffen.
- Kostüme sind einteilige Outfits, welche das komplette (Ausrüstungs)-Set bedecken.
- Kostüme haben keine Stufe-Voraussetzungen.
- Kostüme können von allen Geschlechtern verwendet werden.
- Alle Teile für den Kopf, sei es von Kostümen oder individueller Ausrüstung, können an dem Charakter ein- oder ausgeblendet werden, je nach Wahl des Spielers.
- Kosmetische Gegenstände können von allen races genutzt werden, je nach Körperbau der Rasse kann es allerdings kleine Variationen geben.
Aussehen der Rüstung
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Einige Rüstungen und Kostüme werden freizügiger sein als andere, aber es wird keine Nacktheit im Spiel geben.
Each race is getting its custom geo pieces, which then will share thematic components such as color palette, attachments, design filigree. Those types of things will get shared across the geo but generally you're going to see unique races with unique geo. – Steven Sharif
- Kosmetische Gegenstände können von allen Völker verwendet werden, jedoch kann es unter ihnen leichte Variationen geben, um sich dem Körperbau der Rassen anzupassen.
- Es gibt Regeln für Anwendung von Kosmetika auf bestimmte Gegenstände, im Gegensatz zu Kostümen, die keine Stufen-Beschränkung haben.
- Kosmetische-Slots können vom Spieler ein- und ausgeschaltet werden.
- Bei Belagerungen oder anderen groß angelegten Schlachten kann automatisch ein "Standard-Spieler-Erscheinungsbild" angewendet werden, um die Client-seitige Leistung zu verbessern.
Items on back and belt
Items attached to a character's back or belt represent items they are in possession of. Players can set the appearance priority for the items they wish to show. Only one item can show at a time, and that is determined by player choice.
- Some ranged or melee abilities require a specific weapon to be equipped. Weapons that are equipped in the character's ranged or offhand slots will be automatically swapped in and out as required by the skill.
- A big component of the MMORPG that - half of that you know acronym is RPG role-playing game. And in order to role-play you need to be able to represent kind of what your character is doing in that world and you know part of what animation is doing is creating these sockets on the let's say the belt or the back that you know can plug in certain types of props or items that are created by the character team, like Carson, you know might be a scroll tube, it might be a potion, it might be whatever: Those players will have the ability as we've discussed in the past will have the ability to select what they want to be represented in those sockets and then animation will make sure that jibe well in movement. – Steven Sharif
- There'll be a priority system behind that that'll determine... do I show the Bow if the Greatsword is unequipped or do I show the Polearm if the Greatsword is unequipped. – Jeffrey Bard
Erscheinungsbild des Charakters
- We want there to be a lot of room for people to manifest their own identity, to role play how they want to from an appearance standpoint. There's going to be parameters within which you will be able to customize a character. We want the culture and the identity of the races to exist in a range that makes them easily identifiable from other players and other cultures. So, because of that, we have to have a spectrum you can exist on. There will be a lot of hair variants you can do, body art tattoos that you can apply. You'll be able to play with the scales of the facial structure, the bones, the height, width, the body fat percentage. You'll be able to add body hair on different parts of the body. If you want to have hair on your feet, you can dial that up. – Steven Sharif
- Charakter models are focused on realism.
- A player will see a generic character before customization.
- Character designs will have influences from a wide range of cultures, such as European, African and Asian.
- Lolis will not be in the game.
- Sliders and other controls, such as color palettes, will offer flexibility in customization but there will be limits based on race, gender, and the artistic style guidelines that the developers are adhering to.
- There's going to be constraints to the sliders, so that was one of those big questions as work began on the character creator: How much agency do you want to allow pulling like the lower lip all the way down in this weird deformed look, or having like [an] offset cheek that's just asymmetrical to the side of the face. There's not going to be the ability or agency to create those types of weird character things. However you will have the ability to move, slide, change, grow, decrease all those components, but they'll be kept in a more reasonable and presented way in the same sense you won't be able to change the appearance of the dwarven, nor the Dünir or the Niküan races to, in my opinion, create what would be traditionally considered a Loli character. – Steven Sharif
- Eye color.
- Skin color.
- Hair color.
Cosmetic items that produce in-game cosmetic effects will also be available.
Verwendung von Farbstoffen
- Two dye channels are provided per character that together influence up to 50% of the gear that is equipped by that character.
- The original design allowed individual items to be dyed with different dyes.
- One of the things that we want to do- again talking about player agency- is we want to give them the ability to kind of change the appearance of their armor sets that they're wearing; and the way we've approached the dye solution is through a channeled system. We have a two channel dye system where the first channel is a lower grade dye that it has influence over between 10 to 20 percent of your overall armor appearance; and then the second channel dye is a higher tier dye that you have to acquire; and by doing so you can influence the remaining thirty percent- up to thirty percent of that armor appearance: So up to a total of fifty percent influence that can occur across all the pieces that you wear. Now one unique approach to the way we're doing this dye system is we're not allowing individual dyes to be applied on individual items, but instead we keep a cohesion across the set by applying that dye channel to your character; and when you equip a piece with your overall character it will assume that dye channel from your paper doll. So you apply the dyes to your character and when you equip a piece of item it will take that dye and it will influence the channel over that particular piece so that it comes into alignment. And what the reason that we're doing that is there's a lot of options with regards to customization for your character appearance, whether it be through transmog, through costumes, through mixing and matching sets and pieces that you can wear; and what we want to avoid is the rainbow effect where these pieces do not look good together and it creates the clown that's walking down the street.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
Outside of wanting to keep maybe some identity from a lore perspective; for example if you have like a white lion's suit of armor, you may not want that white lion suit of armor to be black or blue. So, it's possible. It depends on the costume itself. – Steven Sharif
- Seasonal cosmetics can be obtained in-game.
- Race and class emoji packs were available in the Kickstarter and Sommer-Crowdfunding campaigns at the Explorer level and above.
Ashes of Creation Apocalypse cosmetic rewards
Progression and experience tracking for participation in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse testing entitled players to earn unique cosmetic rewards. These earned rewards will carry over in player's accounts to live launch of the MMORPG.
- Armor appearances.
- Freehold building skins.
- Weapon skins.
One of the ways we want to give back to the Community in participating in this testing is allowing for progress, quests, achievements rewards to be gained in Apocalypse... You will have rewards and quests and achievements that you and your participation and your performance in that game, whether it be the Castle Siege, the Horde Mode or the Battle Royale will earn you cosmetics. There will be costumes. There will be mounts to earn. There will be housing and furniture. There will be emotes. There will be weapon variants. A lot of these are what we have in production for our project Ashes of Creation, we apply some variants and skins for and make them only available through participating in helping us test these different game modes. And they will carry over to your account on the MMORPG. – Steven Sharif
The account used for Apocalypse is the same account used for the MMORPG. Unique skins earned in Apocalypse will be added to the MMORPG as rewards for helping to prepare for the Alpha and Beta stages of Ashes of Creation.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within the Ashes of Creation MMORPG.
- Skins earned in Apocalypse will be available to apply at certain tiers, levels and/or access points within the MMORPG.
So it's not that you'll be able to equip necessarily an item at level one. These are all cosmetic skins. Again we are not about the pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience life. What we want to do instead is as you earn, craft, or find equipment in the MMORPG, these skins that you've earned in Apocalypse will be available at certain tiers, levels and/or access points. So for example, we have different grades of mounts right. We have the base one land mounts. We have the the Royal mounts. We have the flying mounts if you're a mayor or King or Queen. We have legendary mounts. These classes of mounts will have available skins associated with those particular classes... If you have the Ramstider skin that you've earned from Apocalypse, you'll be able to apply that to your first land mount, which will probably be earned within the first five levels you'll earn a land mount. However if you have let's say for example the Gryphon, which will be a glideable mount. I'm sorry what's the name of the what's the name of the night one. The midnight- is the midnight bird or something like? The Nighthunter Gryphon. I think that's it. If you have that skin you'll only be able to apply that skin to a Royal mount so you'll still have to earn these things. Remember our position is that of: You need to earn these things in Ashes first. They're not purchasable or earned outside in Apocalypse and you're granted that immediately. These are skins that you apply to the things you earn in Ashes. – Steven Sharif
One thing that we announced to our alpha one backers that I know they love clarity on is that we'll also be including progression and experience tracking for participation and testing that will entitle them to some unique cosmetics as well that reflect on the lore of this setting, which is before the fall. So you'll be able to acquire some armors that reflect some of the ancient cultures of Verra that you will earn and hold for live launch. – Steven Sharif
- Rime and Regal.
- Ashes of Creation Reddit - Heat and Harmony.
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (48:52).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (58:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:53:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (1:25:55).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-06-26 (1:42:55).
- Podcast, 2020-11-15 (49:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Interview, 20. Oktober 2018 (2:17:43).
- Interview, 20. Oktober 2018 (2:28:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-05-28 (1:49:24).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (6:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (55:20).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (32:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (1:20:03).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (56:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (48:28).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (1:57:56).
- Interview, 2021-06-13 (48:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (18:10).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Cosmetics.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-12-06 (41:43).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (58:24).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (1:04:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (1:42:43).
- Kickstarter 12k+ backers.
- February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (AM) (4:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-10-29 (1:01:28).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-01-18 (34:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-09-30 (1:39:01).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (51:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (1:11:24).
- Video, 2020-09-30 (6:38).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (AM) (12:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-10-29 (51:48:).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (1:06:45).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (1:04:52).
- Leader of Men
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (58:31).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-09-30 (45:37).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-09-30 (45:26).
- Ashes of Creation Kickstarter.
- Ashes of Creation Store: Vestments of the Runecarvers.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 2019-01-8.
- Liveübertragung, 2021-12-23 (1:34:07).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-09-24 (1:25:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (1:05:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (24:19).
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-05-30 (1:09:13).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-01-30 (49:08).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-06-25 (21:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-06-04 (19:48).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-09-30 (49:16).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (40:50).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (16:32).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (13:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-04-30 (46:51).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:01:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (47:35).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-04-29 (5:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (51:19).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (13:39).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-30 (11:21).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-30 (10:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-30 (12:39).
- Podcast, 2021-09-29 (18:19).
- Liveübertragung, 2022-03-31 (1:00:14).
- Video, 2022-03-31 (9:23).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-04-30 (1:10:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-30 (13:13).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (32:14).
- Alpha-1 screenshot.
- Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:06:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (18:48).
- Ashes of Creation Store: Festive Protector's Garments
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (53:02).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-22 (58:51).
- Blog: October Giveaway - Free Armor of the Autumn Knight.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-10-31 (38:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (27:27).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-12-06 (33:55).
- 2018-12-08 Newsletter.
- Liveübertragung, 2018-12-06 (26:12).