Verwendung von Farbstoffen
- Only one dye can be used per dyeable items. A player is free do use different dyes on different dyeable items.
The Kickstarter dyes are sets of unique colors that are not obtainable by players who did not participate in Crowdfunding. These dyes are not usable as normal dyes are. Instead they are used to override the color of another dye obtained in game.
- They are assigned to a character from a user's account management page.
- They do not expire, so they may be used to continually override dye colors.
- Once a dye has been overridden it becomes a bound dye to that character, so the colors cannot be sold for in-game benefit.
- When an item is sold or transferred, color changes are reverted.
Outside of wanting to keep maybe some identity from a lore perspective; for example if you have like a white lion's suit of armor, you may not want that white lion suit of armor to be black or blue. So, it's possible. It depends on the costume itself. – Steven Sharif
Aussehen der Rüstung
I'm more of the mind that it wouldn't really serve a purpose to have bikini plate armor, just in like reality, if you're going to have armor, it should be protective. I think from a fashion statement is enjoyable for some people, but it's a kind of an immersive issue. – Steven Sharif
- Es gibt Regeln für Anwendung von Kosmetika auf bestimmte Gegenstände, im Gegensatz zu Kostümen, die keine Stufen-Beschränkung haben.
- Rüstung wird sich visuell an die Rasse des Trägers anpassen.
- Kosmetische-Slots können vom Spieler ein- und ausgeschaltet werden.
- There are rules when applying cosmetics to specific items, unlike costumes, which don't have level restrictions.
- Cosmetic slots can be toggled on or off by the player.
- A "default player appearance" may be automatically applied during sieges or other large scale battles to improve client-side performance.
Beschaffung von Kosmetikartikeln
Cash shop cosmetics will be limited in quantity, limited in time for purchase. They will be unique, but you will also have extremely difficult to gain cosmetics in game as well as unique cosmetics that look great and better... There will be a lot of cosmetics that are achievable in the game because that is a very fun aspect of MMO play. – Steven Sharif
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
Nothing in our shop will ever be pay to win as we believe this practice greatly hurts the MMORPG genre.
- Cash shop cosmetics will offer a diverse selection of unique looks.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable. There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.
- Eye color.
- Skin color.
- Hair color.
Cosmetic items that produce in-game cosmetic effects will also be available.
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-28 (9:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:14:34).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (3:04).
- Liveübertragung, 8 April 2018 (PM) (18:48).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (50:20).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (19:51).
- Reddit Q&A, 8 January 2019.
- Interview, 2018-08-24 (5:28).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (22:33).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (57:50).
- Podcast, 2018-08-04 (53:43).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-02-09 (50:29).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (54:10).
- Liveübertragung, 2019-11-22 (1:08:05).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-07-18 (54:56).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (1:13:22).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-09-03 (48:56).
- Interview, 2018-10-20 (3:34:46).
- Liveübertragung, 2018-07-09 (55:20).
- Ashes of Creation cosmetic store.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:53:46).
- Liveübertragung, 8 April 2018 (PM) (58:29).
- Interview, 2018-05-11 (32:36).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-08 (48:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (32:14).