- Es gibt auch bestimmte progressionsbasierte Währungen, welche nicht gehandelt werden können.
- Monster lassen anstatt von Gold Jagdscheine fallen.
- Die Spielwährung hat kein Gewicht.
- Es gibt kein Limit, wie viel Währung ein Spieler besitzen kann.
- Durch Einlösen von Intrepid Bucks.
- Durch den Kauf von Vorbesteller-Pakete.
- Durch einen direkten Kauf aus dem Ashes of Creation Kosmetikshop.
- Abenteuer-Pässe in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse belohnten den Spieler durch reines Spielen mit Embers. Diese Embers werden in das MMORPG übertragen.
Sobald benutzt, können Embers nicht erstattet oder für andere Gegenstände umgetauscht werden.
- This only applies to purchases made with an applicable payment method. Purchases redeemed using Intrepid Bucks are not eligible.
- Personal information, including usernames, are not used for referrals due to privacy constraints.
- Referrals cannot be retroactively attached to an existing account.
- Whoever is first to loot gets the loot.
- A master looter (or lootmaster) is a player designated by the party leader to decide how loot is distributed in a dungeon or raid party.
- Need before greed
- This is a traditional need before greed system based on dice rolls.
- Since there is very little gear binding in Ashes of Creation, it's left to the party to deal with players who excessively roll Need on loot.
- Bidding system
- Intrepid are investigating a potential bidding system, which allows players to bid on items instead of rolling for them.
- In-game currency will not be able to be used to purchase subscription time. This may change in the future.
We want to make sure that there's no "interactability" between any type of pay-to-win scenario where our players can exchange those in-game types of currencies to pay for subscriptions. – Steven Sharif
Darstellung von Objekten
- Allowing player-dropped items (such as Ausrüstung and Currency) to exist in the world is likely not going to be allowed.
- There will be a standard escalation system, where different actions are taken based on the seriousness of each infraction. Actions could range anywhere from being stripped (of the illegitimate items or currency) to being banned for a period of time, or being permanently banned.
The direction that I'm taking Intrepid as a company in is that a significant portion of the revenue created by the game goes into not only creating additional content and updates for the game but also goes into I think caretaking, as I like to call it; and that caretaking is multiple things: It's having active and present GM's on servers. It's having a an interacting community team that is always present and on-call for participating in forum discussions and streams and updates. – Steven Sharif
Following a standard approach to an escalation system where certain infractions are immediate and automatic bans and some infractions provide a path forward where action is taken that might ban the account or strip the account or provide some chat bans or the ability to play over a week or so... If you buy gold and depending on the the seriousness of the infraction you could go anywhere from being stripped and to being banned for a period of time to being permanently banned. – Steven Sharif
Sicherheitssysteme will be in place to combat cheating, exploiting, botting, gold selling/real money transactions (RMT), item duplication and other things that affect the economy starting from Alpha-0.
- These systems collect user data and flag abnormal activities for investigation. This combined with player reporting functions generates a live "heat map" that draws attention to unusual behavior.
- We do have already built into the game on the outset is essentially behavioral metrics. So in the game, as a player does normal things and they acquire normal gold, that's all good and well, but if there starts to be item IDs that appear on the player account that are out of the norm, like either a large amount of gold, or significant legendary items, what it does in the back-end it flags the account for view so that we can take a look at where did this item come from. Is it coming from a known gold seller or a flagged bot, or whatever; and then we investigate. So we're going to be pretty hard on the ability for players to subvert the natural economy systems by RMT or botting. – Steven Sharif
- Players caught cheating will be banned.
- Ashes of Creation Press Kit.
- Interview, 2020-07-18 (27:11).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (44:14).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (54:00).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (1:07:00).
- Zendesk - What are Embers and how do I use them?
- Liveübertragung, 2018-12-06 (1:00:52).
- Ashes of Creation referral program.
- Liveübertragung, 2021-03-26 (26:40).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (1:01:40).
- Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:24:56).
- Group dynamics blog.
- Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (1:12:03).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-06-01 (20:47).
- Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (1:14:49).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (13:19).
- Interview, 2020-07-08 (48:30).
- Interview, 2020-07-19 (1:12:37).
- Liveübertragung, 2017-11-17 (38:35).
- Massively OP, 1 June 2017
- Liveübertragung, 2018-02-09 (20:40).