Burrow hawks are winged forest creatures well-suited to hunting in the air, or swiftly catching prey on the ground. For the Vek, they serve the role of a companion, as the nomadic journey of diviners is often a solitary one. They are attentive but curious creatures, a fitting personality for their masters. Many Vek also take to rearing burrow hawks as would-be guardians or scouts, as their innate nature makes them highly adaptable. It is not uncommon to come across a Vek hunter or scholar, seemingly alone, only to find a large burrow hawk patiently watching from afar.
- Expeditionary pre-order pack: Jun 2019 - Jul 2019
- Voyager plus pre-order pack: Jun 2019 - Jul 2019
- Voyager pre-order pack: Jun 2019 - Jul 2019
- Pets, Mounts, Costumes, Armor, Buildings and Accessories sold in the cosmetic store are skins.
- Cosmetic skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif