Odeon of Sorcerous Awe
Showmanship as boisterous and awe-inspiring as the Troupe's needs an equally lavish stage with which to lift the very souls of their patrons. Painstakingly constructed by a small army of assisting trolls, the Troupe lights the sky and dazzles the eye day and night until they must bid their farewells, or rather, they use up all their enchanted fireworks.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
- Nothing in the cosmetic store will be pay to win.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif
- Skins are cosmetic items that do not grant the user any benefit.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes do not include any weapons pictured.