Odeon of Sorcerous Awe
Showmanship as boisterous and awe-inspiring as the Troupe's needs an equally lavish stage with which to lift the very souls of their patrons. Painstakingly constructed by a small army of assisting trolls, the Troupe lights the sky and dazzles the eye day and night until they must bid their farewells, or rather, they use up all their enchanted fireworks.
- Skins are only be able to be applied to things that have already been earned, crafted or found within Ashes of Creation.
- Different variants of store purchased cosmetic creatures may exist in the wild.
- Flavor text relates to the lore and background of creatures and items in the world of Verra.
- Costumes and mounts may also be accessible in Ashes of Creation Apocalypse.
The cosmetic store will offer limited time, limited quantity items to help sustain game development.
- Equitable cosmetics, both from a quantity and quality standpoint, are achievable through in-game means.
I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way. – Steven Sharif