Gebäude auf dem Grundbesitz
Gebäude auf dem Grundbesitz that can be placed on a freehold plot serve three main purposes.
Freehold buildings require blueprints and materials to construct.
- Some freehold buildings have multiple tiers, with different footprint sizes. For example: Small, medium, large, to mansion-sized homes.
- A mansion sized home may occupy up to 50% of a freehold plot.
- Upgrading a tier will not change the size of the building in terms of footprint, but may increase in height.
- Basements in freehold buildings are to be decided.
Freehold building architecture is based on the blueprint for the building.
- Freehold skins are applied to a blueprint based on the type of building.
- Players are not locked into any particular race for freehold blueprints.
- The way we look at it is the freehold is your space so we want you to be able to make it look the way you want it to. – Jeffrey Bard
List of freehold buildings
- Crafting stations
- Freehold farms
- Lumber yards
Freehold building placement
Gebäude auf dem Grundbesitz and other items/props can be placed on freehold plots (by the land owner).
- There may be a grid-based system that freehold owners can use to place items/props and buildings on their freehold plot. Players will need to manage how these are arranged to maximize adjacency bonuses.
- A portion of a freehold plot is dedicated to the homestead. This requirement may be scrapped based on testing.
- The number and type of buildings that can be placed on the freehold and the way these buildings get placed are subject to change based on testing and iteration during Alpha-2.
- There is going to be a limited allotment of how many workstations you can have stood up at any given time. There's a limited allotment of licenses that can be applied to a freehold in order to make some of those stations reach level two- tier two and tier three. What those particularly are, we have some designs for them now, but that most likely will not survive testing and will need to be changed and adapted and iterated upon based off what the testing results provide. – Steven Sharif
Berufe auf dem Grundbesitz
- Professions such as Farming and Angeln.
- Gebäude auf dem Grundbesitz can be used to process gathered resources into processed goods, such as Tierzucht and Metalworking.
- Crafting stations can be located on freeholds.
- Spielergeführte Unternehmen such as taverns can be placed on freehold plots.
Entwicklung des Grundbesitzes
Entwicklung des Grundbesitzes unlocks new bonuses, abilities and capabilities for freeholds.
- Gebäude auf dem Grundbesitz are able to be levelled up based on the length of time and productivity of the freehold.
- We want there to be progression in many systems and part of the freehold progression is that when you establish these base buildings the longer and more productive you are and exist with that freehold, the more opportunity those buildings will have to both level up: offering new bonuses, new abilities, new capabilities; and just surviving in this world is a feat in and of itself, so it's rewarded by allowing progression with those things. – Steven Sharif
Processing stations are workstations that are used to process raw materials into processed goods (crafting materials) at nodes or on freeholds.
- Processing stations are distinct from workstations, which are used to craft finished goods.
- Blueprints are required for the construction of these freehold buildings.
- The amount of goods that can be processed while unattended by the player is based on the rating of that particular processing station.
- The time spent processing can be reduced by upgrading the capabilities and quality of the processing station via a progression tier system.
- That's going to be very important as you get to very late game processed materials that are required. Because some of these things might have days to process within a station, but if you have spent the time and done the work to advance that processing station you could cut that down considerably, perhaps even greater than 50 percent; and that's going to have a significant impact on your ability to either control markets or to create goods. – Steven Sharif
- There will be a preparatory phase to provide the building with needed fuel or other materials to process the required grade of materials.
- Processing as it stands for Alpha-2's implementation is that there is a certain amount of prep work that's required first for the industry-specific component, which is the building. That prep work might be finding a certain amount of lumber to light the fire in kiln or whatever, to a certain temperature in order for you to process a certain grade of ore; and that grade of ore being malleable then into an ingot; and that produces that ingot so-to-speak. Now, in that process there's a gathering component, there's a preparatory phase, there is a time-related component. – Steven Sharif
- There will also be time-related and gameplay elements that require the player to interact with the processing building. These elements act to throttle for the introduction of processed materials from raw gatherables into the economy.
- There's also possibilities that the machine you're using itself has some type of gameplay layer- should the kiln get overheated, and you have to throw some water on it or something. There are elements there in that process that we want to mimic this gameplay opportunity for players to interact; and not just be a time-sink. But time-sink is also a component of it as well, because that's the throttle for the introduction of processed materials from raw gatherables into the economy. – Steven Sharif
List of processing stations
Crafting stations (also referred to as Crafting benches and Workbenches) are workstations located on freeholds or within nodes.
- Crafting stations relate to specific nodes, areas, or buildings.
- Different tiers of crafting stations represent the quality of the items that can be crafted.
- Higher tier crafting stations are unlocked with node progression.
- Legendary crafting benches are present in the Akademie unique building of Metropole (Stufe 6) Wissenschaftliche Nodes.
- Upper-tier crafting benches within a node are accessible by its citizens.
- Crafting stations can pull inventory from a player's personal storage and warehouse storage from the node that the crafting station is in.
- Crafting stations are distinct from processing stations, which are used to process raw materials into processed goods (crafting materials) at nodes or on freeholds.
- Q: Can crafting stations be mobilized / moved and can they be placed anywhere in the world?
- A: It depends on the crafting station. There are going to be different tiers of crafting stations that represent the quality of item you're looking to create within that specific profession. There's going to be crafting stations that can be utilized by players within their freeholds and then crafting stations that are resigned only to the development of particular nodes, within particular areas, or particular buildings... There's a wide variety of those things to make it a more dynamic experience and something that caveat how players decide to build the world and what the value of those things are. – Steven Sharif
List of crafting stations
Our business owner system... grants players a meaningful existence in the world and rewards them for their persistence, dedication and survivability. – Steven Sharif
Tavernen provide tiered services.
- Aufträge that might only be gathered from the player-owned taverns.
- Meals that grant buffs for a period of time after a player leaves.
- Rezepte that could potentially be sold to cooking professions, that may only be obtained from a player-owned business in a certain area.
The longer the tavern is in business and the more patrons served, the faster the tavern will level up.
- Q: What benefits do players receive for taking on the role of a tavern owner?
- A: You will get noticeability with regards to your creations because that will be displayed to the characters that consume those things; but, in addition, you can get certain types of itemization rewards depending on the number of patrons that you serve. You can also reap economic rewards, such as gold from the inn that you are selling your goods at. And then you can unlock access to certain types of recipes and or vendors based on the level of reputation you build up in that particular node. – Steven Sharif
Gebäude will be able to be named. The custom name will appear as floating text when it is targeted.
Freehold building skins
ThemenbezogeneFreehold-Skins wurden als Kickstarter und Sommer-Crowdfunding Belohnungen angeboten und werden über den Kosmetikladen verkauft. [.
- Gebäude, Schiffs, Karawanen und Reittier Kosmetik erfordern zuerst einen Gegenstand im Spiel, um die Kosmetik aufzutragen. 
Ich hatte neulich ein Treffen mit dem Designteam (da sie an weiteren Details für das Freehold-System arbeiten), um bei der Klärung einiger Antworten auf die Fragen zu helfen, die ihr alle gestellt habt, und sie werden mir Informationen schicken. Sobald ich diese erhalten habe, werde ich an einem Inhaltsupdate arbeiten, um diese Informationen widerzuspiegeln, und in Zukunft werden wir diese Details zu jedem einzelnen kosmetischen Gegenstand bereitstellen. Die Aktualisierung aller früheren Gegenstände, um mehr Klarheit darüber zu schaffen, auf welchen Arten von Gegenständen im Spiel Sie die Kosmetika platzieren können, wird einige Zeit in Anspruch nehmen, sobald dieser Prozess beginnt. Bitte lassen Sie uns also wissen, wie wir von gegenwärtigen zu früheren Gegenständen beginnen und deren Informationen aktualisieren. – Margaret Krohn
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Store: Dünthol’s Forge.
- ↑ 2.00 2.01 2.02 2.03 2.04 2.05 2.06 2.07 2.08 2.09 2.10 2.11 2.12 Liveübertragung, 2023-04-07 (31:49).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Node series part II – the Metropolis.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (9:58).
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:08:02).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 Interview, 2020-07-08 (45:23).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (1:09:22).
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 Liveübertragung, 2020-08-28 (2:14:06).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-26 (44:11).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (41:27).
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-10-16 (56:42).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2020-05-29 (39:47).
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-06-01 (24:30).
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 15.4 15.5 Liveübertragung, 2022-02-25 (1:12:27).
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 16.4 16.5 16.6 Podcast, 2021-04-11 (40:20).
- ↑ Interview, 2020-07-18 (41:03).
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Interview, 2020-03-27 (9:00).
- ↑ 19.0 19.1 19.2 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-05 (34:15).
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (1:00:18).
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 21.2 21.3 21.4 21.5 21.6 Podcast, 2018-04-23 (29:56).
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 Podcast, 2018-05-11 (48:29).
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 23.3
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-06-30 (1:09:29).
- ↑ 25.0 25.1 25.2 25.3 Liveübertragung, 2020-01-30 (1:38:26).
- ↑ Interview, 2020-07-19 (6:38).
- ↑ Blog: Know Your Nodes - Scientific Node Type
- ↑ Podcast, 2021-09-29 (4:43).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-07-29 (1:17:33).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2019-06-28 (51:37).
- ↑ 31.0 31.1 31.2 Liveübertragung, 2022-12-02 (1:22:30).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2018-10-31 (46:18).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2020-11-30 (57:50).