Schwierigkeitsgrad des Spiels
Ashes of Creation will be on the higher side of difficulty when it comes to engagements.
- People who put more time and effort into it are definitely going to get more out of it but that doesn't mean that person who logs in once a week won't be able to have fun so it's just a matter of the scale of stuff that you're going after... Running a caravan is not gonna be the same thing every time you do it. You might be able to find like a super secret path that nobody knows about... and you exploit it for a while and nobody knows and then eventually somebody sees you and suddenly that route becomes a lot more difficult so you know that's kind of the way we really want that emergent gameplay to kind of come out of those options that we give you guys; and a lot of it is gonna come down to other players making it more or less difficult for you. – Jeffrey Bard
- There's a ton of room for difficulty on whatever scale... In a living world everything becomes much more difficult. – Peter Pilone
The difficulty of PvE content, such as raids and dungeons will adapt based on the performance of the raid or group against previous bosses in that encounter.
- Higher performance in earlier phases will increase the difficulty of subsequent phases of the encounter.
- Certain AI behaviors might activate based on progress within an encounter.
- Bosse and mobs will not auto-scale based on group size, but AI behaviors may dynamically adapt to the number and types of combattants in proximity to the encounter.
- Raid bosses are aware of the number of combatants within an area in proximity to them and that awareness is part of an indicator to which behaviors they're going to utilize as part of their behavior tree. So as it's assessing the types of combatants that are facing it, the number of those combatants, the position of those combatants, the abilities and totals of those combatants, it weighs certain actions in its behavior tree and then it acts on those actions; and in the scenario where you're bringing overwhelming odds to a particular fight, that might weigh heavier the AoE options that the boss has access to, where they're utilizing a lot more AoE abilities during an engagement due to that overage of of players. So in that sense it's a bit adaptive. It's a bit dynamic based on the encounter scenario. – Steven Sharif
- The higher the difficulty, the better the loot tables will be.
- Q: How challenging will raid boss mechanics be given the given that players may need to simultaneously fight other players while also fighting the boss?
- A: It depends. The great thing about our encounter system is that it has a wide scalability from encounters that some might consider easy given their composition to encounters that some might consider impossible until they get their gear level to a certain stage. The level of interaction with other players is really predicated on the encounter itself. We may have some encounters that are in instances although the predominant portion of those will be in the open world, in which case they do have the potential being contested; and these encounters, especially the big ones that might land in contention, are giving some of the best-in-slot gear you can get in the game. So it's important that they are contested because it is a significant victory point; and one of our core pillars is risk versus reward: and the higher that risk the higher that reward should be. So those two things seem fitting and then in addition we do have the concept of winners and losers. Not everybody in Ashes of Creation is going to be a winner; and that sucks if you're not I guess, but there is opportunity for you to continue to excel and become one. But it gives much more meaning to an achievement when not everybody gets the achievement. That's our philosophy. – Steven Sharif
Levels, stats, or skills will not be scaled to allow low level players to participate in encounters with higher level players or world bosses.
- Q: Will world bosses scale when it comes to player levels and is it based on players or the zone itself leveling?
- A: They they will not scale based on player level, no.
There will be a mentorship program where upper-level players are able to benefit from partying and/or helping lower level players; and getting them situated in the game.
- Certain node buildings and organizations offer quests that can be initiated by a mentor to assist new players. Rewards are offered to both the mentor and the mentee upon completion.
There will be activities that are present for higher level players to mentor lower level players. Let's say you have a friend who joins later on and you still want to do things with them, there will be things to do. Will he be able to enter a dungeon of your level and participate? No, because we don't want to inflate or deflate characters and manipulate that type of skill or power. We want that to be something that makes sense for them in a progression standpoint. – Steven Sharif
The mentorship program provides individual quests that can be initiated by the mentor based off of what node that they are part of. So these are like quests that are determined by either certain buildings and/or organizations or the mayor; and there are specific ones that are available for mentors to provide mentees; and they can also participate in some of those quest lines as well: Whether that be leading your mentee through a dungeon or providing a location for them to arrive with you at, or escort quests for the NPC caravans. These types of things, when done together with your mentor, will provide benefits both for the mentor and the mentee as well, so you're incentivized to participate with new players. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation will be easy to understand yet hard to master.
My stance on participation trophies is that things should be hard, people should fail, the bitter taste of defeat is what makes success that much more rewarding. Helping other players learn encounter strategy, and fine tuning their play style for high end content is an important part of eliminating participation trophy. Growing together is a good thing, and that include failing together as a means to drive for success together. – Steven Sharif
Die Effektivität von Klassen, Fähigkeiten und Ausrüstung hängt vom Gegner oder den verschiedenen Arten von Begegnungen ab. Es wird optimale Ausrüstungssets für verschiedene Herausforderungen und Schwierigkeitsgrade geben. Dieses Design zielt darauf ab, offensichtliche Meta- oder Standard-Builds in Ashes of Creation zu vermeiden.
- Verschiedene Herausforderungen werden Spielern, basierend auf Node-Entwicklung und Node-Zerstörung, dynamisch zugänglich gemacht. Situationen, die auf einem Schere-Stein-Papier Prinzip basieren, fördern einen horizontalen Ausrüstungs-Fortschritt. Diese dynamischen Herausforderungen werden sich monatlich ändern und zu einer Verschiebung der wirtschaftlichen Nachfrage führen, da die neuen Inhalte unterschiedliche Ausrüstungssets erfordern.
- Erhöhte Schwierigkeitsgrade fördern einen eher traditionellen vertikalen Stärke-Fortschritt, wie er in den meisten anderen MMOs zu sehen ist.
Oftentimes you just have a very vertical power scale and that determines chase, but when you have a variety of relevance across certain types of adversaries and that variety changes over time because of player activity- and then that affects the economy and the crafter system and who was producing what for what demand- and everything gets shaken up. That's a very kind of fun environment to exist in. It presents a more dynamic situation rather than a quote-unquote cookie-cutter type selection. – Steven Sharif
Casual vs. Hardcore Spieler
The multiple progression paths in Ashes of Creation offer different "lanes" for players depending on the time they have available to play.
- Some progression paths will be more immediately achievable, which are more suited to casual players.
- Triggered events such as cravans and sieges will allow casual players to participate in impactful events without significant time investment.
- Lower level characters will have usefulness in mass combat that does not depend on their level, such as manning siege weapons, helping repair fortifications, bringing proximity-based buffs to key positions, using stealth or scaling walls. These types of things are relevant to the tide of battle and do not require the player to be max-level or have high combat stats.
There are events that are happening in the world in the game that you won't need to be a hardcore player to impact and join. For example, the triggered events from the PvE standpoint against the cities; the trades of the caravans; those natural battlegrounds that exist; the castle sieges you can login for. There is a lot of systems that are at play where a person can simply log in, participate, have fun, be impactful and then log out. – Steven Sharif
- Other progression paths will require a significant time investment, which casual players will take longer to achieve than hardcore players.
- The contribution of a large mass of casual players working together may have a greater impact on node progression than hardcore players. Hardcore players may be able to progress into to late-game content faster than casual players, but may lack the numbers to influence the nodes in those locations as quickly as the larger population of casual players.
Traditionally in MMORPGs you're going to see a larger population of casual players than you do of hardcore players; and that's just the way the cookie crumbles from a population standpoint. And because of that and the way that nodes collect experience and advance as a result of player activity, those casual players will actually have more impact on node progression than the hardcore players will: at least as I predict, because of the sheer quantity disproportionate between the two different groups of people... You may see in Ashes the smaller hardcore group of players progress further into the late-game content, right. But they don't have the numbers to influence the nodes in those locations as quickly as the more casual... larger population has near the outskirts. – Steven Sharif
I think our target demographic, obviously we have a very high graphic fidelity in the game that's attractive to younger players, but at the same time we have a very roleplay game orientation - a kind of a play back to that pen-and-paper Dungeons & Dragons feel that perhaps younger generations may not know but is very near and dear to the hearts of older gamers. So I think we have a broad appeal from a demographic standpoint. – Steven Sharif
Ashes of Creation will cater for a variety of player types; from Raiders or PvPers to Role players and Crafters.
A guy who wrote a book on game design, called Bartle, breaks gamers up into different categories. We will often talk about the different categories of gamers and trying to satisfy their needs. – Akil Hooper
The most compelling design argument for how those different sects of gamers interact with each other is dependant from the design standpoint of interdependencies in the systems. So, for example if as a Raider or as a PvPer you're looking for the best gear, you're going to devote your time towards leveling up and going out and participating in the things you enjoy like pvping, perhaps going for caravans or sieging cities and castles and all that type stuff. If you want the best gear, you're going to have to rely on a person who's devoted their time towards crafting potentially; and they may not be a PvPer but they have a place in your wheelhouse because you need their services. And then that crafter is going to need a person who is either a gatherer or plays the economy as a merchant in the nodes with the auction houses that are regionalized. They're going to have to work with a person who specializes in trade that takes caravans with either mercenary groups or other guilds that are PvPers between the nodes to get the resources they need. Building dependencies on different groups or factions of players that exist within a large world like this MMORPG is what kind of solidifies the bonds that allow for them to exist either harmoniously, or at least in a way that they know you need those types of players. – Steven Sharif
Kampf in Ashes of Creation is focused on strategy and tactics.
- Combat is the most tactile system in the game. It needs to feel responsive, mobile and fluid. It needs to give a feeling of satisfaction.
- We will continue to iterate on combat until it is in a place that collectively we as a community can say 'this may not be my particular combat, but this combat is good.' That is the driving force and factor behind the development of combat; and that is how we are going to continue to iterate upon it, utilizing of course the player feedback from our community, but also keeping you guys informed and up to date as we continually iterate on combat. – Steven Sharif
- Kampf is animation-driven to ensure it is impactful and responsive.
- VFX and sound effects are an important part of selling the weight and immersion of combat.
- Camera effects such as screen shake and radial blur are used to "sell a lot of the weight without being too over the top".
- I think one of the things that helps set Ashes apart from an effects perspective is that we want VFX to be dynamically generated. We want them to interact with the world. We want them to feel like they are part of the combat. – John Kent
- We're building a singular tool that all of the teams can use to build abilities and tweak their sound effects, visual effects, animation design, engineering: All using the same tool grounded in animation to build these abilities. – Keenan Reimer
A revamped combat system will be rolled out during and post Alpha-1 testing.
- Alpha-1 combat was focused on core functionality rather than combat balance.
- Alpha-2 combat will include archetypes, significant ability support, augments, split-body combat, weapon attacks, and many additional items, among other things.
- The developers will be testing whether or not to use global cooldowns GCDs on different types of abilities during Alpha-2.
- The game isn't focused around cover-based combat mechanics.
- I might be on a rampart or behind a wall and that could be destroyed removing my cover, but not like a Gears of War or something, where I slide up to a piece of rock, or the corner of a wall or something. – Steven Sharif
There are combat logs in Ashes of Creation.
We will be providing combat data for individual players in their chat window, that players can filter and analyze for themselves. The goal is to mitigate and make the practice less prevalent through the ease that DPS meters provide. Also to place actionable enforcement for players who attempt to circumvent the decision by use of 3rd party programs, for which we will be monitoring. – Steven Sharif
The way that the systems are being designed from a balancing standpoint we're taking into account how we would like the nodes to change per-se how often and we've designed attrition systems for certain cultures that may have more dominance over others. These are things that in Alpha and Beta we will be testing and watching and making sure that our objective is achieved from a gameplay standpoint and if it's not we'll come back and recalculate. – Steven Sharif
Die 64 Klassen sind in acht primäre Archetypen unterteilt. Das Balancing der aktiven Skills bezieht sich nur auf diese acht primären Archetypen.
- Jedem Archetypen sind vier Gruppen von Erweiterungen zugewiesen. Das Balancing der Erweiterungen bezieht sich auf die vier Erweiterungs-Gruppen von jedem der acht Archetypen.
Even though augments do radically change the way your active skills provide you abilities, there's still a primary focus on the base archetype itself and not the 64 whole classes. – Steven Sharif
We're not really talking about 64 true classes, we're talking about eight classes with 64 variants... There isn't as much variance between the 64 classes as you might expect. It's not like there are you know 64 different versions of... radically different classes. – Jeffrey Bard
Balancing in Ashes of Creation wird auf Gruppen ausgerichtet sein und nicht auf 1v1 Kämpfe.
- 1v1 Kämpfe werden eine Schere-Stein-Papier Dynamik haben, in der eine Klasse stärker ist als die andere.
There will be match ups in 1v1s where one class will be superior to another; and that application should be a rock-paper-scissors dynamic. We want there to be counter-play between the different classes... Instead it's going to be a group focused balance, where as long as you have the diversity of classes present, that's going to be an equal level playing field. It's going to be very dependent on skill and strategy. – Steven Sharif
Bestimmte sekundäre Archetypen können die Lücke zu ihrem Konter schließen.
Certain archetypes are capable of moving the gap between their counterpart per-se. If I am a Tank archetype and a Mage is my counter, I can take a Mage secondary and kind of bridge the divide slightly; and then move my identity that direction ever so slightly. – Steven Sharif
Der Alpha 1 Test ist primär auf die Kernfunktionalität fokussiert, anstatt auf das Balancing des Kampfsystems .
There are points of balance that we want to incorporate, such as the defense mechanisms that the defenders have, the types of buffs that are acquired through completing killing the bosses, or capturing control points, the stages before a siege when it comes to those node progressions in the preceding weeks: Those are all going to be balanced considering all things being equal between the two sides. But obviously we're not going to control the state of gear acquisition that one side might have as an advantage over the other. There might be a much better geared team over there. There might be a much better coordinated team. There might be a higher number of individuals who are part of the attacking or the defense. Those are components that we aren't necessarily going to put on railroads so-to-speak. But the aspects of design that we can talk about like the hit point health of a particular wall or door, or mercenaries that can be hired; what's their cost, what's their damage output: Those are things yes we're going to balance. But obviously anything that's player dependent or that has player interaction and activity and determination you can't always balance; and you don't want to balance. Those aspects you leave those to the players. – Steven Sharif
The developers intend to limit power creep via item sinks, the lack of gear binding, and the absence of pay-to-win or pay-to-convenience in Ashes of Creation.
Fortschritt occurs through a variety of pathways.
- The objective is to provide both vertical and horizontal progression.
- Repetition will not be part of progression in Ashes of Creation.
- Progression pathways in Ashes of Creation are per-character.
The way that Ashes is constructed is there are multiple paths of progression from a from a PvX perspective, a kind of wide net perspective that players have interest in; and you're not going to be able to become the master of everything. So you're going to have to pick and choose, but even picking and choosing that gives you a place within that aspect of the world at a place that's going to be something that you can build up a reputation around. – Steven Sharif
The game hosts a wide array of progression paths, and some of those paths will grant additional paths to augmenting your threat generation. This can be in the form of enchantments and stats ... and even in the form of augments granted from societies and religions. Gear and skills choice are also a big component. – Steven Sharif
Multiple playstyles should be relevant and viable. Additionally, you have a spread between casual players and hard-core players; and most of us exist somewhere on that spectrum. The progression path in a society or religion is more conducive to the time we have to play. Whereas, someone else may be playing several hours a day, and they have a better opportunity for the raid/level progression that might require some more dedication. So we want to have these different progression paths available to accommodate the different times in our lives that we have to play the game. And all of those types of progressions will make us relevant in some way shape or form to the general world. – Steven Sharif
Having the ability to gain power at a sacrifice... That's a way to kind of reach a horizontal type of progression. It may not be entirely, because there could potentially be a meta if balancing isn't done correctly; but the objective there is to make sure we have both vertical and horizontal progression in the game. – Steven Sharif
Stufenaufstieg wird nicht einen traditionellen Weg einschlagen, jedoch existieren klassische Mechaniken dafür. Erfahrung erhält man durch verschiedene Aktivitäten:
Das Level eines Charakters wird für andere Spieler nicht sichtbar sein.
Der Schaden wird durch die Difference in Levels, in PvP und PvE, nicht gedämpft.
Wenn ich eine Fähigkeit habe, die eintausend Schaden, auf ein Ziel gleichen Levels, verursacht, will ich nicht, dass diese Fähigkeit Null Schaden an einem Ziel ausübt, dass fünf Level über mir ist. – Steven Sharif
There is not going to be a typical end-game in Ashes of Creation.
Part of the whole experience with nodes is that there is no real end-game, in that the world is constantly shifting every day. Month one is going to be really different from month two; and that's for the level 50s and level 1s. – Jeffrey Bard
We want the game to be a living game, which means that all content should be relevant at all times. I’d say that we try to make as little distinction between the leveling up experience and the end game experience as possible. The whole journey is important to us, in order to maximize the fun people have during different stages of the game. – Sarah Flanagan
The level cap at launch is expected to be approximately level 50.
- On release the developers anticipate max level should be attainable in approximately 45 days if playing 4-6 hours per day.
- Alpha-1 had progression to level 15.
- Alpha-2 expects progression to level 35 (subject to change).
Lower level characters will have usefulness in mass combat (such as Node-Belagerungen) that is not directly dependent on their level, such as manning siege weapons, helping repair fortifications, bringing proximity-based buffs to key positions, using stealth or scaling walls. These types of things are relevant to the tide of battle and do not require the player to be max-level or have high combat stats.
The idea is not to be a game where somebody can essentially no life for a week and be max level. The idea is to incorporate some significant chunk of time but still respect the casual player, because you know the way we respect the casual player is not everything is driven in our game through the adventuring progression line. Not everything is driven through your class level per-se. There's a lot of different progression paths that are available and make you relevant within certain systems and mechanics within the game; and some of those paths are more casual friendly and some of those paths are more hardcore friendly. So with regards to the adventuring class, the idea is to make sure that investment needs to be pretty significant and that the reward then is respective of that investment. – Steven Sharif
Repetition (Wiederholung) wird nicht Teil des Leveling-Fortschritts in Ashes of Creation sein.
- Es wird keine "grindy" Aufträge geben.
- Es wird keine repetitiven Quest-Linien durch einen einzigen Dungeon geben, um Ausrüstung zu erhalten.
- Das Bestreben ist es, im Spiel mehr Dinge erledigen zu können, als ein Spieler Zeit hat.
Es wird kein AFK-leveling in Ashes of Creation geben.
Wir wollen, dass das Spiel gespielt wird. Gibt es Dinge in dem Spiel, die man erreichen kann ohne zu spielen, haben wir etwas falsch gemacht. – Jeffrey Bard
Wenn ein Spieler mit seinem primären Archetyp (Primärklasse) Fortschritte macht, hat er die Möglichkeit, einen sekundären Archetyp zu wählen, um seine primären Fähigkeiten mit Effekten aus seinem sekundären Archetyp (Sekundärklasse) zu erweitern. Die Kombination von primären und sekundären Archetypen wird als Klasse bezeichnet.
If a Kämpfer were to choose Magier as a secondary archetype, the fighter would become a Spellsword. This combination opens up augments that can be applied to skills in their primary skill tree. Fighters have a Rush skill that allows them to rush towards a target; and upon reaching the target, deal an amount damage with a chance to knock the target down. A Mage's escape augment could be applied to the rush skill, which would now teleport the player to the target; thus eliminating the charge time on the skill.
Jede Fähigkeit im Primärbaum verfügt über mehrere Erweiterungsoptionen aus dem Sekundärbaum. Dies ist ein Beispiel für einen horizontalen Fortschritt.
Spieler erhalten Fähigkeitspunkte, je nach Stufe. Diese können verwendet werden, um die Fähigkeiten innerhalb des Fähigkeitsbaums zu verbessern.
- Es wird nicht möglich sein, alle Fähigkeiten in einem Fähigkeitsbaum zu erreichen.
Zonen und Entwicklung
Dungeon, Schlachtzüge, Weltbosse, Mobs, Aufträge, Events, Ressourcen, Narratives and other content within a node's ZOI will have a diverse level range; but will scale with the advancement of that node and its racial influence.
- Portions of the spawn tables (for mobs and resources) are static and other portions are dynamic and adapt to node development.
- We don’t have a strictly level 25 zone. Instead, that zone might have some level 10 creatures near the road, some level 20 creatures deep in the forest, and some level 30 creatures up the mountain. These ratios will change based on the Nodes that inform them, becoming generally more dangerous as the Node grows. All this civilization attracts the attention of Things-That-Should-Not-Be. This does not mean that wilderness areas are safe, by any means. Some may be safe-er, but all will have dangers that even the most experienced traveler needs to watch out for. – Steven Sharif
- When it comes to how MMO’s have been traditionally designed, most gamers are familiar with two distinct types of gameplay loops: the “theme park”, and the “sandbox”. The vast majority of MMO’s we’ve all seen come and go in the gaming industry have been of the theme park variety – these games put the player onto a specific path, guiding them along, with plenty of pretty sights in between the same old quest hubs, very little in divergent paths, virtually no freedom in player progression. Recently the MMO genre has seen some games of the sandbox nature come onto the scene, but despite the ultimate freedom the sandbox affords players, many are left wanting more, as there is by definition no pre built world content, no human touch, just the vastness of the “sand” for lack of a better term. Thus many MMO players often find themselves caught between the repetitive rock of the theme park or the vast dead spaces of the sandbox’s hard place. This chasm between the state of MMO gameplay loops is where we intend to inject Ashes of Creation’s Node system.
- In order for sandbox mechanics to mean something, there must be curated content to accompany the player’s choices. Which means, as the developers, we must create that Themebox style content but for every possible path the community may take. – Steven Sharif
- Q: How do you go about designing some of the more old school systems such as XP debt, minimal fast travel, and open world raiding that have really gone away for the most part in modern MMOs?
- A: When looking at the reasoning behind why some of those old systems existed, a lot of it was centralized around the idea of risk versus reward. I mean, let's take a look at the three that you name, XP debt, minimal fast travel, and open world raiding. Experience debt is a cost of failure. Experience debt is the bite of not achieving success. If I die to a monster because my strategy was bad, because my performance was bad, because my planning was bad: all of that means that debt is the cost I pay for the bad choice... Minimal fast travel: My location matters; and the time it travels there is the cost I pay. Open world raiding: I'm not the only person interested in completing this objective. I have competition. That competition represents pressure. That pressure represents a desire to succeed and perform. All of those are touch points on player emotional connectivity. There is a reason why I want to succeed: Part of that reason can be incentivization through reward; part of that reason can be distance; it can be incentivization through failure. So that I think are one of the core fundamental philosophies as to how you design some of the more old-school systems. – Steven Sharif
Das Design von Ashes of Creation befolgt die fünf Haupt-Eckpfeiler.
- Spannende und fesselnde Geschichte
- Reaktive Welt
- Mittel für Spieler
- Risiko vs Belohnung
In designing Ashes of Creation, we adhere every detail to five main pillars: Engaging and Immersive Story, a Reactive World, Player Interaction, Player Agency, and Risk vs Reward. Even in the environment, everything you as the player do will tie into these pillars, while everything your guild does, everything your server does will ultimately keep the world fresh, ever-changing, and most importantly... exciting.
Addons sind im Allgemeinen nicht erlaubt.
- Die Entwickler wollen nicht, dass Addons/Mods notwendig sind, um das Spiel zu erleben.
- Die Entwickler glauben, dass Parser (DPS-Meter) negative Auswirkungen haben können.
- Es wird Leaderboards geben.
- Das Design der Spiel-API wird derzeit noch geprüft.
- Es wird Integrationen für Streaming-Dienste wie Twitch und einige andere Dienste geben, aber es ist noch nichts, was über eine API veröffentlicht wird.
Wir werden eine Menge Anpassungen sowohl aus der Sicht der Benutzeroberfläche als auch verschiedene Datenpunkte haben, die natürlich im Spiel vorhanden sein werden, aber wir wollen das Mod-Spiel noch nicht öffnen. Das könnte eine Entscheidung sein, die wir in Zukunft ändern, aber sie ist nicht für das Release geplant. – Steven Sharif
Die Idee ist, aus einer Hand zu liefern, wenn es um In-Game-Systeme geht... Wir wollen meiner Meinung nach keine Addons haben. – Steven Sharif
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-12-02 (1:05:51).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Liveübertragung, 2018-06-04 (7:25).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Interview, 2020-07-19 (14:51).
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Liveübertragung, 2023-01-27 (1:34:06).
- ↑ Interview, 2021-06-13 (22:20).
- ↑ Interview, 2020-07-19 (17:12).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-05-27 (1:20:35).
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Liveübertragung, 2023-05-31 (43:55).
- ↑ Interview, 2021-06-13 (24:14).
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 10.2 10.3 Video, 2018-04-05 (40:08).
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 11.4 Liveübertragung, 2020-09-30 (1:07:22).
- ↑ Interview, 2018-08-24 (8:52).
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-05-11 (33:09).
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Ashes of Creation Forums - No participation trophy.
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 15.3 Podcast, 2021-04-11 (54:35).
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 16.2 16.3 16.4 Podcast, 2021-04-11 (18:35).
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Video, 2018-04-05 (48:03).
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:12:51).
- ↑ Podcast, 2018-05-11 (33:09).
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 Video, 2018-04-05 (44:06).
- ↑ Video, 2021-05-28 (25:44).
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-08-28 (1:19:24).
- ↑ Video, 2022-09-30 (23:13).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-03 (17:59).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2023-04-07 (49:45).
- ↑ Video, 2022-06-30 (21:19).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-12-02 (1:06:54).
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 Video, 2022-06-30 (23:00).
- ↑ Video, 2022-06-30 (24:18).
- ↑ Video, 2023-04-28 (7:15).
- ↑ Video, 2021-02-26 (6:17).
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 Liveübertragung, 2021-05-28 (1:13:05).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-05-27 (1:11:41).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-07-29 (1:05:20).
- ↑ 36.0 36.1 Liveübertragung, 2023-03-31 (1:33:05).
- ↑ Ashes of Creation Forums - No Damage Meter?
- ↑ Video, 2018-04-05 (49:36).
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 39.2 39.3 Liveübertragung, 2020-10-30 (33:26).
- ↑ 40.0 40.1 Interview, 2018-10-20 (2:40:17).
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 41.2 Podcast, 2018-04-23 (59:28).
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 Podcast, 2018-04-23 (1:01:01).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-06-25 (1:10:52).
- ↑ Interview, 2018-10-20 (2:53:52).
- ↑ 45.0 45.1 Liveübertragung, 2021-12-23 (1:32:10).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-19 (51:52).
- ↑ Interview, 2018-10-20 (1:55).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-12 (42:17).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (1:17:40).
- ↑ Official Livestream - May 4th @ 3 PM PST - Q&A
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2018-04-8 (PM) (28:38).
- ↑ Interview, 2018-10-20 (2:53:53).
- ↑ 53.0 53.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-07-31 (1:05:58).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (46:27).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:33:37).
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 Liveübertragung, 2020-07-25 (1:34:55).
- ↑ February 8, 2019 - Questions and Answers.
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-12-15 (58:48).
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 Interview, 2020-07-08 (1:07:59).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-24 (19:25).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2021-04-30 (41:18).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-01-28 (15:35).
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 64.2 Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (26:13).
- ↑ Interview, 2018-08-24 (4:15).
- ↑ 66.0 66.1 Liveübertragung, 2018-09-27 (52:41).
- ↑ 67.0 67.1 67.2
- ↑ Ashes of Creation class list.
- ↑ 70.0 70.1 Liveübertragung, 2023-07-28 (19:05).
- ↑ Interview, 2020-07-19 (19:35).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2017-05-15 (30:53).
- ↑ Blog - Know Your Nodes - The Basics.
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2022-08-26 (1:28:50).
- ↑ Interview: Ashes of Creation on Building Their Virtual World, 2017-04-13.
- ↑ A reactive world - Nodes.
- ↑ MMOGames interview, January 2017
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 2023-04-07 (40:30).
- ↑ 79.0 79.1
- ↑ 80.0 80.1 Liveübertragung, 05. Mai 2017 (20:02).
- ↑ 81.0 81.1 Interview, 20. Oktober 2018 (6:29).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 05. Mai 2017 (43:27).
- ↑ Liveübertragung, 05. Mai 2017 (21:41).
- ↑ 84.0 84.1 Interview, 11. Mai 2018 (49:03).